Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Anti-Virus applications that has problems with CABAL and GameGuard

[GM] Valentine

Known Anti-Virus applications that has problems with CABAL and GameGuard

These Anti-Virus software below have the possibilities that CABAL Client will not run properly.

- NOD 32
    - McAfee
    - DrWeb
    - BitDefender
    - Panda
    - Norman

If one of these Anti-Virus program is running on your system, we recommend you to add the folder (C:\Program Files\Cabal Online (US)\) to your Anti-Virus exception list.

have but all r off. still same error . when we click on start cabal. screen just diasppear.
    Always hero comes home. The king of TTA3 is back to make new record in Cabal

Quote Originally Posted by naishadh View Post
    have but all r off. still same error . when we click on start cabal. screen just diasppear.
    It might have been quarantined, restore cabal files that were quarantined.

And about that list... I use ESET Smart Security 4 (NOD32 antivirus) and have no issues... But I also have Business Edition...

Did you guys mean Norton instead of Normon?
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

dude tried but not coming. before 2 days it was running fine. suddenly another day i cant run game. how?
    Always hero comes home. The king of TTA3 is back to make new record in Cabal

game or anti-virus updated.. don't worry it is happening to everyone.. what anti-virus do you have?
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

yesterday mine wasn't working unless i turned my anti virus off!~ today its not my anti virus, something is bugged lol..
    i click on cabal icon it loads but when i click load game it does nothing..
    Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

Banned
    how do u get to the exceptions menu for McAfee plz

Why doesn't ESTsoft fix this problem for us like when we gotta do all this work when ESTsoft can fix it them self, after all it is their game and there problem they should fix its not are game we shouldn't have to fix problems that aren't from us.I run avast on-access scanner but it is password blocked so I cant access anything in it.I think it's ESTsofts problem they should look into, like i give ESTsoft a ton of credit for doing this but they gotta try and fix the little bugs PLEASE I want to get back into playing Cabal.
    Cabal in game user:frozo add me if you want i have learnt quite a bit about this game lately

Even after I added an exception for Cabal, it would not start. I had to remove Avast, then un/re install Cabal and it started working again.

Banned
    yea GM's except one idk where the exceptions is,two if its where where i thought it was u cant add the folder there, three CABALMAIN.EXE runs away back to quarentine or"does not exist", 4 ive tried everything else besides the fact of turning McAfee off (which is rlly dumb to do) so looks like im not playin ur game unless u fix it or it miracley starts, good job. *claps*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast