Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: need more balance for wiz!! wiz so weak now

wiz are op still haveing played a fs then started to run my 164 mage with out gloves and charm at skill lv 20 i hit more then my fs
    at lv 179 fully geared

WI is pretty op in arena anyways :P

Small area, Blink impossible to run away from, you won't beat a WI unless you're able to beat them in standing pvp.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    WI is pretty op in arena anyways :P

Small area, Blink impossible to run away from, you won't beat a WI unless you're able to beat them in standing pvp.
    every class beats wiz in standing :>
    butttt in freeee, it's another thing keke

well regardless, wiz are among the top 3 best classes in the arena for sure. imo the rankings go like this: fa > fb > wi > everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    every class beats wiz in standing :>
    butttt in freeee, it's another thing keke

well regardless, wiz are among the top 3 best classes in the arena for sure. imo the rankings go like this: fa > fb > wi > everything else
    Well I mean, you have to beat them by A LOT to be able to beat them.

In arena, you're practically forced to have a standing pvp with a wiz, because of blink and small area, but because of regen + ss, they get a pretty big advantage in tanking.

so because of WI's shorts vs FA's shorts, I'll say WI > FA > FB
    hi im Peaches

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Well I mean, you have to beat them by A LOT to be able to beat them.

In arena, you're practically forced to have a standing pvp with a wiz, because of blink and small area, but because of regen + ss, they get a pretty big advantage in tanking.

so because of WI's shorts vs FA's shorts, I'll say WI > FA > FB
    wiz won't beat a fa in bm3 with quick move on. wiz is too heavily reliant on skills that aren't sure hit such as bm2/ bm3. the fa will dodge them all and pound in dps. if the wiz runs, all the fa has to do is take the guards in like 2 seconds with their ridiculous dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    wiz won't beat a fa in bm3 with quick move on. wiz is too heavily reliant on skills that aren't sure hit such as bm2/ bm3. the fa will dodge them all and pound in dps. if the wiz runs, all the fa has to do is take the guards in like 2 seconds with their ridiculous dps.
    I was trying mission battles with no BM.

But I still say regen + ss is still op on WI I often fall down while in BM3, because of the WI's BM2.

I'll trade my Quickmove for SS!
    hi im Peaches

Forcium
    oh yeah no bm wiz will roll fa np

edit: actually fa would probably be under wa in second worse if there was no bm LOL

The only way to win is to just be geared enough to be able to win in standing with like 50%+ of your hp left ~.~
    hi im Peaches

I agree, my wiz is being ripped apart like a piece of paper.

wizarts: boo boo bee boo i dont have the same defense as warriors now T.T

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast