Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 7 Guilds on Cabal

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Don't you get it ? Tang is an important training ground as part of Romp's ACADEMY before members are recruited to Sei. :/

Btw. can we have some friendly freestyles before you sell your 2nd kidney ? I miss you. *_*
    I swear anytime he open his mouth alway come up with freestyles and some shiit like that
    i'm hoping 1 day im meet this guy some where i teach some freestyles in real life
    real talk son !

Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    I swear anytime he open his mouth alway come up with freestyles and some shiit like that
    i'm hoping 1 day im meet this guy some where i teach some freestyles in real life
    real talk son !
    For some odd reason VERY VERY ODD REASON.. I think I made ^ that guy mad. Can't even pronounce his name anyone want a shot at it?

Titanium
    Cabal as a whole would be hard to chose the top 7. Merc doesn't interest me so I'll keep my opinion to myself. Having Tang on either side is a disgrace to old Tang as what they've allowed in is worse then me. I'm pretty bad I know I'm pretty bad and apparently I'm one of the people with the balls to admit I'm bad. Honestly you'd have to do 2 separate lists and because so many have jumped the bandwagon to Merc there are few truly active guilds on Venus. With that said those few that are still around are quite prosperous and active within themselves. For those that would dog venus for being too poor to move over it's that you have shown us nothing worth hopping over for. It's the same maps, dungeons, and gear drop opportunities. While we might not ever reach the magnitude of Cash shopping that Merc has, those of us still on venus are far from "poor". We're just not egotistical with it, sorry we have class.
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    real talk son !

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    For some odd reason VERY VERY ODD REASON.. I think I made ^ that guy mad. Can't even pronounce his name anyone want a shot at it?
    Lol he just called you out for a rap battle as if that proves something. Good for him being able to rhyme words together fast enough to come up with on the spot. Now if only it made any sense at all...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Lol he just called you out for a rap battle as if that proves something. Good for him being able to rhyme words together fast enough to come up with on the spot. Now if only it made any sense at all...
    He doesn't know I'm dope on the mic yet.

Okay my comment on the tang thing. Who do you guys consider old tang members that still play? To my knowledge Larazz, Jaycintha, DarrkD, Dax, Marf, tridevil and teaparty? In that whole list one of them is better than me skillwise, who wants to guess who? You guys talk as if you guys were in tang, DarrkD tells me the old members aren't as good as everyone hyped them up to be. Who knows if all the old members didn't they would be better than me. Everything comes with time, look at goku the low class saiyan who was underestimated all his life. Frieza killed his whole race when he was a baby save a few and decades later Goku beat him, who says the "new" tang can't do the same? However it could go the other way too. Vegeta trains his whole life to beat Goku and never suceeds. Life is too uncertain to have regrets dawgies
    Last edited by Lulu; 02-07-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    He doesn't know I'm dope on the mic yet.
    God Zero ur so full of sh*t, ur acting like a Kanye West (stop being such a small wiener egotist)

Forcium
    this thread is now top 5 players

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    this thread is now top 5 players
    The REAL top 5 players:

1. Archuate
    2. TR
    3. Yanz
    4. Cake
    5. Darkvices

:>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Forcium
    1. me
    2. neptune
    3. hieiofsin
    4. yoonhaera
    5. 1shot

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast