Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    left you a message. let me know if you got some BALLS to back your claim. I wanna rape you. Freestyle , best of 10 DS. I will be available before the 9pm EST nation wars.
    Im sorry, what about "I'm done with you kid" did you not understand. If I win pvp, then you claim hax, or net issues. If I lose, then what, your better than me? After 4 years of playing this game, I've learned 1 thing. Children like you are best ignored. Feed your ego somewhere else, cause your not gettin it from me. Come at me a different way, and maybe I'll play with the notion. But being a little about it gets you nowhere with me.

Sorry for the drama guys, I'll end it with this post.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

word
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Im sorry, what about "I'm done with you kid" did you not understand. If I win pvp, then you claim hax, or net issues. If I lose, then what, your better than me? After 4 years of playing this game, I've learned 1 thing. Children like you are best ignored. Feed your ego somewhere else, cause your not gettin it from me. Come at me a different way, and maybe I'll play with the notion. But being a little about it gets you nowhere with me.

Sorry for the drama guys, I'll end it with this post.
    "I am sorry guys for the drama"

hi #1 geared FA,

follow your own posts and see who started talking garbage. don't talk sht when you can't back what you say.

you're scared and you're dodging. -______________________-; 'cuz the fact I rape you is 100% true.

I put a nice message for you up in your home channel ~ Enjoy.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-06-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Thread creation date:

01-24-2012, 12:23 PM #1

Everyone here who is arguing with each other can just think on that for a bit; thats directed at all yall nubies who been playing FA for 7 months. Gear + 7 months of playing doesn't get you in a "Hall of Fame" even if it is just Chingu's informal list.
    at least someone here gets it >_<

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

I don't think you quite get it.

1. I have played this game longer than you , Cathy and Cassey combined :/
    2. All my current gears with trades and screenshots were provided.
    3. the way Cathy plays I can make 6 honor 20 chars by the time he is done with his FA ,
    o sorry re-roll to FB and still ignored for dungeons in his own guild , haha
    3. It's just a freakin' video game. Not a noble prize list. Too many people are busy grinding or actually playing the game instead of spending time in the game forum.
    4. ... I haven't offered to PvP that useless FA and CasseyRene in a 1v2 yet lol
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-07-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    at least someone here gets it >_<
    Thank you thread creator (7o.o)7

And before anybody here gets egotistic and think I singled them out, about 8~ of the currently 'hotly talked about' FA's who got geared up in only a couple months: newsflash, it doesnt matter how much gear you got or how quickly you got it, you're not a "hall of famer" after playing fa for like 7 months. I highlighted the number 8 for a reason. You're not special.
    Last edited by Peaches; 02-07-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Thank you thread creator (7o.o)7

And before anybody here gets egotistic and think I singled them out, about 8~ of the currently 'hotly talked about' FA's who got geared up in only a couple months: newsflash, it doesnt matter how much gear you got or how quickly you got it, you're not a "hall of famer" after playing fa for like 7 months. I highlighted the number 8 for a reason. You're not special.
    yeah i get it,

// you are a nerd, you feel special but everyone ignores you in the actual game that's played.
    // you have an identity crisis and need chingu to make you feel special over a wall of text. ~~

besides, this - don't hate me because of stupid reasons like "you solo a manticore w/o pots 'cuz your FA OP - I could do it too".

and lastly half the iconic FA lose their balls the minute I show up. Shttttt. I own too many garbage in the list. Those who are genuine, come PvP. The rest dodge & run , much like Rasmanit - put a troll post and has no real balls to back up his words when challenged. Follow his post, I didn't say a word to him until he opened his mouth; same goes for you.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-07-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Is it me or does it seem like Fa's the "support class" seem to have some of the biggest egos XD. Im a fa atm and I belive all game related problems should be addressed in game not here.

<DivineGuardians>

Shadow Titanium
    everyone in cabal needs to stop fking hashtagging like a bunch of fa/ggots. look like god damn fools

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    everyone in cabal needs to stop fking hashtagging like a bunch of fa/ggots. look like god damn fools
    hi friend
    let's play tera again okkk

Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast