Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GM_Cabal - Help us, plz

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    they are cheat ecoin pro, you can do 1 day get over 2 or 5k ecoin a days?

they know how fake IP
    I am so scary too!

brb go eating.....
    cool , did u ever " cheat ecoin" ? how can u know that ppl can mak 2 - 5k ecoin per day? that weird

Quote Originally Posted by curiosityFB View Post
    cool , did u ever " cheat ecoin" ? how can u know that ppl can mak 2 - 5k ecoin per day? that weird
    why am i know<< in your forum people say that lol, and they help me a lot
    they say 1 day , they can get over 1 or 10k ecoin is so easy, lol up to me, if i go free ecoin only get 5 to 20ecoin a day

You are vietnamese too , and come here blad blad

going bed bye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    And Cabal has gone downhill since the merge with Global and all the viets showed up. I hope they ban all of you so we don't have to deal with you guys anymore.
    mad gringo rite here

Quote Originally Posted by rala3306 View Post
    plz GM help!vVietnamese people love cabal!Please forgive us this time!
    this man is helping

you can see, he is scary when he get block and come here call GM forgive
    thank man!

last post ! but why i can't sleep >.>

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    why am i know<< in your forum people say that lol, and they help me a lot
    they say 1 day , they can get over 1 or 10k ecoin is so easy, lol up to me, if i go free ecoin only get 5 to 20ecoin a day

You are vietnamese too , and come here blad blad

going bed bye
    ofc i am vietnamese ppl . not like some one try to hide his own nationality . :"> in our forum say that . cool! u believe that :"> such a little girl . u cant trust anyone nowaday or ......... u believed what u wanted to believe lol

I think, in society, there are always good, the bad guys, in a game too, there are people who never hack, cheat, box, and someone is going against it. We do not have to cover their entire member that Vietnam never hack. We have never said that.
    Design thinking of you, the player is not apart from Vietnam, you can see whether the hack? Before the global merger and NA, the hack do you see?, The answer is definitely yes.
    And now, we blocked the main reasons are: lack of understanding. Maybe some people took it as a joy, a number of friends outside of our country, like us, were very sad because of this. Also thanks to this, we see the true face of some people, you too boyish, too discriminating discrimination of another country.
    If this time, no longer has a way to come to your cabal, we would withdraw. Maybe find a new path, a new game, presumably to stop.
    You know, we have followed is not how long cabal, cabal is taken from the country of Vietnam, in 2007, and closed after two years, we continue to play cabal sea, blocked ip , we again through Global cabal continue to merge, we went here, cabal NA, so many difficulties, to fake ip, accept a slow connection, to play with friends, create a forum for our members, and help each other on your server.
    Along the players together, why are you back so that we hate, is it us wrong.
    I only wish one thing, you do not battling each other, help, and hope GM gives us a way again.
    Thank you.

Tôi nghĩ rằng, trong xă hội, luôn có người tốt, kẻ xấu, trong một tṛ chơi cũng vậy, có người chẳng bao giờ hack, cheat, box, và có người th́ đi ngược lại điều đó. Chúng tôi không phải bao che cho toàn bộ member của ḿnh rằng: việt nam không bao giờ hack. Chúng tôi chưa bao giờ nói vậy.
    Thiết nghĩ các bạn, ngoài những người chơi không phải từ việt nam, liệu các bạn có thấy hack? Trước khi sát nhập global và NA, các bạn có thấy hack ?, câu trả lời chắc chắn là có.
    Và giờ, chúng tôi bị block do nguyên nhân chính là : Thiếu hiểu biết. Có lẽ 1 số người lấy đó làm niềm vui, 1 số bạn bè nước ngoài của chúng tôi, cũng như chúng tôi, đều rất buồn v́ điều này. Cũng nhờ việc này, mà chúng tôi thấy được bộ mặt thật của một số người, các bạn quá trẻ con, quá phân biệt kỳ thị đất nước của nhau.
    Nếu lần này, không c̣n có một con đường nào để đến với cabal của các bạn, chúng tôi sẽ rút lui. Có lẽ là t́m 1 con đường mới, 1 tṛ chơi mới, có lẽ là dừng lại.
    Các bạn có biết, chúng tôi đă theo chân cabal được bao nhiêu lâu chưa, từ khi cabal được đưa về trên đất nước việt nam, năm 2007, và đóng của sau 2 năm, chúng tôi tiếp tục chơi cabal sea, bị block ip, chúng tôi lại qua cabal Global, tiếp tục sát nhập, chúng tôi về nơi đây, cabal NA, biết bao nhiêu khó khăn, phải fake ip, chấp nhận kết nối chậm chạp, để vui đùa cùng bạn bè, tạo ra một forum cho member của chúng tôi, cùng giúp đỡ nhau trên server các bạn.
    Cùng là người chơi với nhau, sao các bạn lại ghét bỏ chúng tôi quá vậy, phải chăng chúng tôi sai.
    Tôi chỉ mong một điều, các bạn đừng đấu đá nhau, hăy giúp đỡ, và mong GM cho chúng tôi một con đường nữa.
    Xin cảm ơn.

Instead of this back and forth pointless bickering. The ppl affected should try and send a hd ticket( I know many have sent already) asking gm's how can they prove that they did not abuse the ecoins,or on extreme cases maib it's possible that you can somehow pay est the coins you abused. For watever reason you guys have been blocked/ban already so the best thing (if they really wanna keep playing this) is ask if there any hope at fixing ur abuse because it seems like There might not be second chances here.

Banned
    Deng all these fobs making us white-washed asians look bad

Banned
    Viet Logic: Hey GM's we know we cheated and tried to defraud cabal and everything but... we cool right? Come on man, remember that onetime, we did this, and you did that? Come on we homies right?

Guys please stop arguing. You just need to tell GM what you think and that's all.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast