Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GM_Cabal - Help us, plz

This is a Help Desk Concern. When you post an issue like this in forum(public), you should expect to get alot of negative comments. This is not new, remember this is a mmo forum, there 's quite some people here who arent fully mature to realize how wrong discrimination is. My advice to you is send a HD ticket on this matter and communicate with them, if they wont unblock you and your friends, then it happens. But always remember its not the end of what makes you happy, coz theres alot of things that can make you happy, youre just so focused on this game right now.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by vipseavein View Post
    I think, in society, there are always good, the bad guys, in a game too, there are people who never hack, cheat, box, and someone is going against it. We do not have to cover their entire member that Vietnam never hack. We have never said that.
    Design thinking of you, the player is not apart from Vietnam, you can see whether the hack? Before the global merger and NA, the hack do you see?, The answer is definitely yes.
    And now, we blocked the main reasons are: lack of understanding. Maybe some people took it as a joy, a number of friends outside of our country, like us, were very sad because of this. Also thanks to this, we see the true face of some people, you too boyish, too discriminating discrimination of another country.
    If this time, no longer has a way to come to your cabal, we would withdraw. Maybe find a new path, a new game, presumably to stop.
    You know, we have followed is not how long cabal, cabal is taken from the country of Vietnam, in 2007, and closed after two years, we continue to play cabal sea, blocked ip , we again through Global cabal continue to merge, we went here, cabal NA, so many difficulties, to fake ip, accept a slow connection, to play with friends, create a forum for our members, and help each other on your server.
    Along the players together, why are you back so that we hate, is it us wrong.
    I only wish one thing, you do not battling each other, help, and hope GM gives us a way again.
    Thank you.
    across some information I read on their forum VN and U.S. forum that you are smearing VN few more there. Why not try to think back to yourself to see the people you call a dog that you are barking up the mine cycle people over there. I do not understand why the English major as you do try to argue back zj people? It's called the "weak which requires the wind" it. they do not need to google translate like us and they still speak softly at first but later also because you said so that one new well urgent only.
    Why do not you try to look back? people who work to earn money to give very game. One day how many hours they do? Get how much? They are also people like my VN, VN they are in life and things and rather than them, if not you try listening to "Pho VN" CAA PhongLe or go online to find the lives of people with that party to VN . but where they are so that as you sit at home stalking people that there are loopholes to Hack if zj game created to do? They just want the business. In cabal NA you account for one third but turned out to give the most money for them as 2/3 the other not? Zj would rather people put out third to give the game more pure than to have money for you to hack.
    The people you call for GM to make informed "free ecoin" but why not think people can make in a day 20ecoin Ak, but you then earn 1000 + ecoin within 1 hour? PhpBB I just based on what I think only.
    So that you try to think back carefully considered, in their internal fraud or anyone not betrayed? You talk about the war that, seaweed war and sabotage or have kids or so reactionary, right? Try to think carefully before speaking to others and do not make people ashamed of VN words you say to the international community in the game. So bad was the VN. Do not you think? If so you try to feel like foreigners zj have no shame? There are worthy citizens VN as you say? This is ridiculous, there's probably VN game without knowing the "culture game" is what star?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    across some information I read on their forum VN and U.S. forum that you are smearing VN few more there. Why not try to think back to yourself to see the people you call a dog that you are barking up the mine cycle people over there. I do not understand why the English major as you do try to argue back zj people? It's called the "weak which requires the wind" it. they do not need to google translate like us and they still speak softly at first but later also because you said so that one new well urgent only.
    Why do not you try to look back? people who work to earn money to give very game. One day how many hours they do? Get how much? They are also people like my VN, VN they are in life and things and rather than them, if not you try listening to "Pho VN" CAA PhongLe or go online to find the lives of people with that party to VN . but where they are so that as you sit at home stalking people that there are loopholes to Hack if zj game created to do? They just want the business. In cabal NA you account for one third but turned out to give the most money for them as 2/3 the other not? Zj would rather people put out third to give the game more pure than to have money for you to hack.
    The people you call for GM to make informed "free ecoin" but why not think people can make in a day 20ecoin Ak, but you then earn 1000 + ecoin within 1 hour? PhpBB I just based on what I think only.
    So that you try to think back carefully considered, in their internal fraud or anyone not betrayed? You talk about the war that, seaweed war and sabotage or have kids or so reactionary, right? Try to think carefully before speaking to others and do not make people ashamed of VN words you say to the international community in the game. So bad was the VN. Do not you think? If so you try to feel like foreigners zj have no shame? There are worthy citizens VN as you say? This is ridiculous, there's probably VN game without knowing the "culture game" is what star?
    don't post an English essay when you don't know English.

Banned
    I see some people on their high horse here lol. I see several people in this thread "defending" the viets, even when I remember how they used to trash talk about "Father Handoi" and Sweethealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I see some people on their high horse here lol. I see several people in this thread "defending" the viets, even when I remember how they used to trash talk about "Father Handoi" and Sweethealer.
    it's handjob! Not father lol. idk who sweet healer is. They way I look at it, yes I tend to have in game issues with viets sometimes and to me that's what makes the game fun. I'd much rather have people to fight than be bored running dungeons (I despise pve). Anyways anytime you reduce the number of players pvp pk oriented people like me lose ppl to compete with .
    Last edited by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer; 05-03-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    sry, i call u. not another =]]. In US, maybe i'm not anything with u by the racism in country. but i'm sure with u. In VN, u just a little thing with me in all aspects [really sure ]..so STFO and dont get a loud mouth. tks
    Once again, not sure how to respond as I don't speak fluent Fobinese.

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post

My questions gonna be toward YOU , not all pinoy as opposed you are grouping us as one.
    Why did you bother come in viet forum and tried to act tough and " google translate" like you think you know everything.
    Not everyone P2P ( pay2play) , thus if there are any chances that people can get their own free stuff, they would do to. For abusing the system, yes, they did the wrong thing now they have received their consequences. My point is what made you bother to read all the stuff in the viet forum and came here, tried to act tough in front of everyone ?

It is their problem, not yours. What you have done is trying to make us VN people, (as like cathy and EvilAI said) look bad. Love trolling much =) ?. Wassup.

sd

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    mad gringo rite here
    Since when does speaking the truth make one mad?

Interesting.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by shynniez View Post
    My questions gonna be toward YOU , not all pinoy as opposed you are grouping us as one.
    Why did you bother come in viet forum and tried to act tough and " google translate" like you think you know everything.
    Not everyone P2P ( pay2play) , thus if there are any chances that people can get their own free stuff, they would do to. For abusing the system, yes, they did the wrong thing now they have received their consequences. My point is what made you bother to read all the stuff in the viet forum and came here, tried to act tough in front of everyone ?

It is their problem, not yours. What you have done is trying to make us VN people, (as like cathy and EvilAI said) look bad. Love trolling much =) ?. Wassup.

sd
    He is no Pinoy, he just posted a perfect Vietnamese version of the post you quoted on the Viet forum. This English version is the google translated version of the post in the Viet forum. Putting aside all the arguments, a Viet faking himself as a pinoy to say bad stuff about his own people is disgusting, abominable, detestable, loathsome, contemptible, despicable.... Or in short, a sum of everything I despise.

[GM] Kato
    For more information regarding this issue, please refer to the following thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...e-Coin-Service

Any additional questions or concerns will need to be directed to our Help Desk.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456