Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GM]Kato? in action!!

[GM] Kato
    That's not me. Please remember that we'll never, ever, ever ever ever ever ask for your accounts password. It also doesn't make any sense that we would need your password to do an investigation.

Anyway, I'll pay this [GM]Kato a visit and make sure he doesn't do this again. Thanks!

Tell him i said hi!

If you guys want to make sure its not a real GM...try whispering him. If you CAN whisper him, hes a fake GM, cuz real GMs have a space after their [GM].

not all of them do, valentine didnt

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    If you guys want to make sure its not a real GM...try whispering him. If you CAN whisper him, hes a fake GM, cuz real GMs have a space after their [GM].
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...62&viewfull=13

So i thought as well, the space after tags is not a valid way of identifying a real GM.
    If the person using these names can inject a [ ] bracket, and GM; they certainly can include a space with no more effort then hitting the space bar.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

what the hell wrong with u people gezzzzzz gm wont ask for ur freaken id and pass read damn itttttttttttttt oh nobody care plz close

I was like.... Maybe EST didnt pay kato this week/month so kato need to hax and sell account for money xD

Titanium
    lol GM Kato wont ask for details regarding helpdesk. Diff set of GM's handle that.

Btw, The King Has Arrived:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simplexp1 View Post
    lol i find funny the "i not use;spanich?" LOL fake gm going after global =p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast