Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server relocation!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    did all dumpass scare, when you get block account and create new account move all item to another other? Lol

@sea < he vietnamese too, i see him blah blah in forum vn and say (we are hack,bcoz gm never know what they say)

they rdy remove venus and mercury trade account and buy real money, and put in pw ant accept

you think i am wrong? Lol if you don't buy real money how you make new thread and again again

don't worry i am not vietnamese, i am pinoy!

You tell in forum ign: Hawaiifb<< you think i am? You can pm him and tell lol, he can tell you who am i,( we are best friend)

he is so busy doing a great job, but when he got time he can play with me and spend vn to english or my tagalog, and chines too
    what????????????????????????????????????????????

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

well they might get permanent banned tho.

They also saying on their forum: "let's all quit, cabal NA will be dead w/o us" <<<< that makes me lol so hard lmao.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    what????????????????????????????????????????????
    Kinda hard to tell what they say when google translate doesn't have FOB listed as a language eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    well they might get permanent banned tho.

They also saying on their forum: "let's all quit, cabal NA will be dead w/o us" <<<< that makes me lol so hard lmao.

You think so? maybe they got a big people hacking and when the boss in there got perma, and tell all member quit, but they can listen to him? he is what? sht only

http://cabalvn.org/vbb/forum.php

here Tom Pham, if you know vietnamese, they say in chat they farm ecoin 4 or 5 weeks isn't block

i dont wanna visit that forum lmao but they saying like some ppl got blocked some didnt. that's all.

Banned
    Actually less Viets in NA would be a good thing, for starters prices on crap would come down a bit. We would have like 50% less low tier war farmers thus more people in t3+ as low tiers would be boring with less players. The hacking population would decrease drastically, not to mention we would be able to understand what people say again....

I don't really know why people are even speculating on this. "Server relocation" just sounds like they're physically switching datacenters, possibly in a different area. There really isn't anything to hint at a merge.

- Retired
    - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post
    I don't really know why people are even speculating on this. "Server relocation" just sounds like they're physically switching datacenters, possibly in a different area. There really isn't anything to hint at a merge.
    Big bosssssssssssss <33333

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    Actually less Viets in NA would be a good thing, for starters prices on crap would come down a bit. We would have like 50% less low tier war farmers thus more people in t3+ as low tiers would be boring with less players. The hacking population would decrease drastically, not to mention we would be able to understand what people say again....
    Best way to call out a global. they mega ish like YOU BUY VIP. YOU BUY PRO. and they dont use . they say stuff like S> [Crapitem] 1B5. instead of 1.5B.

REMOVE THE FOB.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast