Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
I'm sorry for not making my point clear. I agree that crit shot's damage isn't good and has no DPS, but my point is that the purpose of using crit shot is for the "interrupt" effect. I don't care what skill you use, whether it's crit shot, tera lance, or heck, use drill shot if you want, but the purpose of using a skill purely for the "interrupt" effect, not for damage purposes. AND, yes, using a skill in BM2 does decrease your overall DPS. But it WILL help you survive. Live longer = more damage. And from the looks of your video, your DPS of BM2 + Aura + Full buffs + AOS only got penna to 2/3 HP. Even Chingu did more than that, and I'm sure the whole forum community agrees he fails.

You're saying that PF bosses are immune to KD/KB, you might be right about that. However, where you're wrong is that PF bosses WILL still be affected by using other skills instead of just guns. Why don't you go try it out right now? Go BM2 on it and time the frequency of penna's attacks. Then go BM1/Aura, combo it, and then time the frequency of its attacks. If you still don't believe me, go PM Miiavi/Han and get their opinion on this. They might not completely agree with me because of their uber haxed gears, but if you watch Miiavi's pluma solo, you'll see that she used crit shot the whole time.
lolwut.

btw just cause miavii used crit shot in pluma solo doesn't mean its the best thing to do. but good to know that you're basing techniques off of people's opinions and not facts. there is no such thing as "interrupt effect" as you put it.