Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: if you open the thread, i want open too!

what megaupload means is, sometimes u did something "wrong", when u got "trouble" from doing it, u better just let it go instead of QQing

Quote Originally Posted by curiosityFB View Post
    so what who can believe they r all real ????????? . hahaha what that ? against the rule ?
    yes, that's why ESt blocked them and removed the ecoin k

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    yes, that's why ESt blocked them and removed the ecoin k
    cool , its just the forum , not real lol , how can u believe that u have to think deep a liiter bit . find me some one that bought any account in that threat ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pham View Post
    what megaupload means is, sometimes u did something "wrong", when u got "trouble" from doing it, u better just let it go instead of QQing
    Thank Pham tom! but i am pay usd to make more ecoin for sell, not the one like buy real money doing game
    why they can get easy ecoin or item and sell cheaper, and you are sell one 1item is so hard

you dont believe the guy run caven drop 3time EOF+8 and sell in forum,

i never drop one nad that map is so bored

time i sleep, GL( i mad coz they buy real money)

cool , its just the forum , not real lol , how can u believe that u have to think deep a liiter bit . find me some one that bought any account in that threat ok?
    hay sir! speak engrish

Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    hay sir! speak engrish
    i speak english not engrish lolllll

i dont believe in anything dude.
    it's just the truth that ppl QQing about getting blocked from farming e-coin illegally.
    oh wait, did i say anything about buying/selling account? LOOOOOOOL
    SO............ U.....u guys doing that too? LOOL

i didnt say anything, u said it
    Last edited by Tom Pham; 05-02-2012 at 01:36 AM.

lol u can see that megaupload is trying to talk about the buying and selling topic, from the very first start he translated it for u guys , lol can u see now. ohhhh

I bought a account with real money!!!!!!!!! oh man i m just jk , no one believe so sad lol

lol u can see that megaupload is trying to talk about the buying and selling topic, from the very first start he translated it for u guys , lol can u see now. ohhhh

I bought a account with real money!!!!!!!!! oh man i m just jk , no one believe so sad lol
    w/e im talking about the ecoin problem and u came here, told me that they'r trying to sell/buying account illegally. wow....i didnt know anything about that. Now that's interesting

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast