Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    You are annoyingly idiotic. Having over powered bm1+aura does not say who is best at what. It just means you are an idiot FB with over powered bm1+aura. WTF is being best has anything to do with what we are talking about? Do you even speak English?
    Wiz bm2 is overpowered, it lets them use 2 skills at once with much faster cast time. They must be overpowered.
    Warrior bm2 + shorts make them kd-lock me even if I'm bm1+aura. They must be overpowered.
    FA bm2 lets them hit 2 targets at once without loosing dps. They must be overpowered.
    FS aod lets them go invinsible mode. They must be overpowered.
    BL, well I got nothing atm...

And seriously, FB goes aura+bm1 and can kill people much more geared than him, whatever shall we do? How about all the time when the FB isn't in bm1+aura?

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    what's the big difference? just a little rank up you get at 170~180 T_T i'm in T5 FB,you sentence makes no sense,T4 and T5 are almost i say again almost the same(only noob rank up that never helps)
    T5 is where all the elite FBs are....Of course you are a t5 FB, why else would you defend OP FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    And seriously, FB goes aura+bm1 and can kill people much more geared than him, whatever shall we do? How about all the time when the FB isn't in bm1+aura?
    +1

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

The point I am making is when wizards are in leg+aura+bm1 and FB is in leg+bm1+aura, FB always wins. That means, get ready my very challenged friend, FBs have over powered aura+bm1.

yeah i know right FB's bm1+aura is Super OP
    EST: ok i can see that, now imma nerf that
    Ok, thx u EST but now WA's BM2+aura+short become the most OP one, so u should nerf it too
    EST: ok, ok, i will nerf WA's bm2 too
    Oh, Its cool but FA bm2 gonna be OP plz also nerf them
    EST: ok, imma delete the whole cabal and see u in Cabal II
    Nerfing 1 class gonna make another class OP , it wont slove anything
    and in T5 most of the time when a FB go bm1+aura he will get rooted instantly LOL

fb is god but they cant never outscore WIZ, FS or WA in war

And plz nerf FB's root so i can go back to play my wiz..... LOL
    Last edited by WhatULookingAt; 05-14-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    If they nerf root fb wont be op anymore
    I think they should make fb unable to use root when they are in bm1 who is with me

The point I am making is when wizards are in leg+aura+bm1 and FB is in leg+bm1+aura, FB always wins. That means, get ready my very challenged friend, FBs have over powered aura+bm1.
    No, that just means that FBs have the best bm1+aura, doesn't mean anything about them being OP.

To try explaining again, let me put it this way. A warrior in bm2 would beat an fb in bm2 every time. That just means that warrior bm2 is better than fb bm2 for pvp.

SIGMetal
    No, that just means that FBs have the best bm1+aura, doesn't mean anything about them being OP.

To try explaining again, let me put it this way. A warrior in bm2 would beat an fb in bm2 every time. That just means that warrior bm2 is better than fb bm2 for pvp.
    u miss the main point wa bm2 vs fb bm2, fb runs away. fb non bm1 vs anyone they lose against, fb runs away. FB bm1 vs anyone they win cause opponent is rooted. this is wat makes them OP. its not the fact bm1+aura is the strongest in pvp its the fact theres nuthin u can do to prevent yourself from dying which makes it OP

Shadow Titanium
    spurrr play me in sc2

Banned
    Yes idiot, I can go bm1+aura and I last 5 seconds versus an fb in bm1+aura in NW in t5. Let me speak slowly so you understand. Because I don't have a chance against an fb in bm1+aura having also bm1+aura on is why FB is over powered.
    maybe you're just squishy

BL, well I got nothing atm...
    bm1/aura,Instant immunity,shorts.....pfft,fb

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast