Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carnival Bonus & "Sale"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    We don't make any profit from this Dungeon Entry Sale. The event was made to let our players have fun.

The limitation is set to avoid it being abused. As Val said, 1000 eCoin from a voucher means 1000 Dungeon Entries. Now you're wondering, who has that much space in their inventory? Easy answer "ALZ Farmers."

Not setting a limitation ruins the games economy. We want our players to enjoy the event. If, we just give everything away, why don't we just play the game for you? Get you that Lv.190, HR 20, FULL 9999+ AMP Gear while were at it.

Now, let me ask you. What is the point of this post? It's neither constructive nor is it helpful.

umm, im not an alz farmer, and i can hold 1k dungeon entries on one account. i have VIP auction house and premium, which is 12 slots holding 45 each, so thats 540 entries right there. i got 3 empty warehouse tabs, which can hold 32 per tab so, 96 more. i got a lvl 2 guild that can hold 200 more entries. bringing us to 836 entries, 5 alts that can hold 3 pages each 16 per page for 48 x5 = 240. wow looks like i can hold 1,076 IC1/IC2/FI entries. or 1,412 FT1/FT2EOD/EOD2 entries or even 2,564 SOD entries. Not even holding any entries on my main. I lied, i do "farm alz" by running dungeons and selling the drops to eventually get better gear. I guess this whole reply was pointless now. You won Lorkan, you won.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    umm, im not an alz farmer, and i can hold 1k dungeon entries on one account. i have VIP auction house and premium, which is 12 slots holding 45 each, so thats 540 entries right there. i got 3 empty warehouse tabs, which can hold 32 per tab so, 96 more. i got a lvl 2 guild that can hold 200 more entries. bringing us to 836 entries, 5 alts that can hold 3 pages each 16 per page for 48 x5 = 240. wow looks like i can hold 1,076 IC1/IC2/FI entries. or 1,412 FT1/FT2EOD/EOD2 entries or even 2,564 SOD entries. Not even holding any entries on my main. I lied, i do "farm alz" by running dungeons and selling the drops to eventually get better gear. I guess this whole reply was pointless now. You won Lorkan, you won.
    oh look a smart as/s

good luck storing acct bound entries in AH. only tradeable ones are the prem dx entries

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    good luck storing acct bound entries in AH. only tradeable ones are the prem dx entries
    ok ok, i can only store 2,024+ account bound SOD's on 1 account. Its still more than 1k

9999amp is that a thing o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    9999amp is that a thing o.o
    i think lorkan was hyper while typing... lol
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    We don't make any profit from this Dungeon Entry Sale. The event was made to let our players have fun.

The limitation is set to avoid it being abused. As Val said, 1000 eCoin from a voucher means 1000 Dungeon Entries. Now you're wondering, who has that much space in their inventory? Easy answer "ALZ Farmers."

Not setting a limitation ruins the games economy. We want our players to enjoy the event. If, we just give everything away, why don't we just play the game for you? Get you that Lv.190, HR 20, FULL 9999+ AMP Gear while were at it.

Now, let me ask you. What is the point of this post? It's neither constructive nor is it helpful.
    Not a complete truth sir. You do the math if you will, but 1 ecoin = 0.01Cent which multiplied if you will by 1000 = $10, now bear with me if you will further... $10 x let's be gracious and say 5000 users or maybe a little more then starts to = $50000 USD....That sir turns a profit margin. But either way you agreed with my point... setting a limit prevents an in-game market collapse of dungeon entries as well as prevents profit loss due to selling so many entries at such a discounted price.
    Last edited by Addiction; 03-07-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncell View Post
    how would having thousands of entries kill the economy? you guys are very dumb.

the more people run dungeons, the better drops we'll have.

i dont like krad but the GM accusing him of "alz farmer" for wanting to farm dungeons is a bit weird. hope our gm can be a bit more professional.
    Some people make alz while leveling up by selling dungeon entries. Players buy dungeon entries all the time every day. Now, lets say that everyone all the sudden doesn't have to buy entries from anyone for a whole week. There's several hundred million alz not spent, or made. Entries not selling = not making money. Not making money = no money to buy stuff from all the dungeon everyone just ran.

See what happens? "Rich stay rich and poor stay poor" as many people would say. This also gives players an easy way to even out their few extra ecoins they may have.

I don't think you realize how much alz flows in the cabal NA market every day. Just look at the Guild rankings rewards. Every DAY there is 200,000,000+ alz in that small 4-6% taken out and given to the ranked #1 guild. 4-5%. Now do some math and you'll see that that means that at least 4,000,000,000 alz flows through the AH every day. I can tell you that it's actually more than that per day. You say that a few dungeon entries per person isn't much? Check again.

Also, it doesn't matter if you don't like someone, but read the GM's post again. He wasn't point any fingers at krad. He was referring to all the botters out there, as well as teasing the community a little for those who are obsessed.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    maybe they should run the entries instead of selling them. they'll probably make more money that way. this is why people who don't know how to play this game always complain about being broke and economy tanking.

not really krad or other consumer's fault some people dont knows how to play this game right.

they should make like an "active point shop" like depends how active,how many dgs u run u get points to buy stuffs,like fury potions,more dg keys or something...
    they just want ppl to spend usd on item shop lol its pretty simple.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast