Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Salt over 9000!!!

Shadow Titanium
    a 1 minute video with no visible names that no1 has ever heard of, and nothing special..... ?

that jonasbrothers vid should not have won.

honestly jensen, your guild's video had my vote... but nothing surprises me anymore.

Shadow Titanium
    I personally feel DarkLight should've at least been one of the winners.. their vid wasn't filled with random clips of them running dungeons, they actually took their time creating their vid. not bashing on other guild vids, ijs.

Shadow Titanium
    I don't think GM understand how annoying it is to edit a video.

Never made sense to me that events were the only way to get emblems. Why not just make it a part of the game where if you reach a checkpoint you qualify to make an emblem. Whats the point of leveling a guild. A few extra slots? Garbage titles?

They should really change the way emblems are obtained. Some people don't even own a computer powerful enough to record. My garbage PC barely runs cabal, recording makes my computer sound like its about to take off flying. Fans start jumping into turble mode lol, pc shakes like its in an earthquake :P.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post

Why not just make it a part of the game where if you reach a checkpoint you qualify to make an emblem. Whats the point of leveling a guild. A few extra slots? Garbage titles?
    I agree =))

skimmed through all 4 winners
    jonas should obvs never should've won lmfao
    ctrlaltdlt shouldn't have won either
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Here's how u piss them off, enter same video On next Guild Event haha. Do it till you win

Hello!

Thank you for your message. We appreciate the opportunity to hear your thoughts. This type of event is subjective and each staff member who votes uses their own criteria. Where one would score a 5 (best score), another could give a 3.

Additionally, every guild has the right to make a guild video whether they have a lot of guild members or not. If they submit a video and their credentials are legit (meaning, they send it from the guild master’s registered email and their submitted information matches their account and guild), then they are a legitimate participant.

Another thing we should clear up is that there are no first, second, third, and fourth place entries. There are just winners.

That said, we can always implement new rules for this type of event in the future. For example: additional requirements for the in-game footage, more detailed judgement criteria, or maybe even more winning categories. These are all things we can keep in mind next time we launch a video event. We appreciate your feedback; as illustrated, it helps us decide on adjustments or changes for future events.

We apologize for any confusion and discontent this has caused. Hopefully this response helps clear up any questions you had about this event. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Staff

Trainee
    Please explain how the one minute guild video won instead of 5-6 mins video?

Quote Originally Posted by paparasta View Post
    Please explain how the one minute guild video won instead of 5-6 mins video?
    vague question. there's no rule stating a guild video has to fall within a certain time limit. in terms of quality, you're right, there needs to be an explanation, even subjectively, there's no way a guild video such as the jonasbrother one could have outruled darklight's video. or perhaps a 6min video is what gms consider boring since there's not much you can do in terms of being creative on cabal anymore

Trainee
    That 5-6 mins video i was pointing to is the darklight guild.. They should have won instead of those alt guilds ,, now i smell something fishy about this video contest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast