Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats

Banned
    woo lets go to 100! romp post ur stats i wannna see em

Banned
    LAWL xcon ur wi is garbage, how was getting rolled 5-0 the other day?

for the people wondering, he bought yummypuff whoever the f that is...wonder how much usd he paid to not even be a top 10 wi?

who else thinks its hilarious he tried so hard to say he was done with cabal and quitting, along with "giving" his wiz away llolololoooolllll

He bought ccpuff/cocopuff/cocopuffy whatever his many names were before he sold it to xc0n here. I think he's taking after Matrimoney here, first he went and got a blader and then decided to go and get a wizard.

Humm... that would make sense on the stats.... O.o maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Humm... that would make sense on the stats.... O.o maybe.
    The stats, the honor rank, the gear. And multiple people simply knowing that he sold it to him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    He bought ccpuff/cocopuff/cocopuffy whatever his many names were before he sold it to xc0n here. I think he's taking after Matrimoney here, first he went and got a blader and then decided to go and get a wizard.
    Please kid, don't compare him to me. He's already geared out and wasted tons of USD on pretty much every single class besides FA before going to WI which he still fails at. Everytime he realizes the char he spent tons of USD on isn't even close to being the top he just rerolls. It's only a matter of time before he runs out of classes and just ends up quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    The stats, the honor rank, the gear. And multiple people simply knowing that he sold it to him
    =O I don't know all his stats. >.< N i didn't know he sold his char. o.o N i got hr15 now!!! xD yay!!! trying to break hr16 by end of this year. O_O
    I wanna try using BB+ with wexp BB... i never tried before... i heard u can get over 300wexp x_x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    =O I don't know all his stats. >.< N i didn't know he sold his char. o.o N i got hr15 now!!! xD yay!!! trying to break hr16 by end of this year. O_O
    I wanna try using BB+ with wexp BB... i never tried before... i heard u can get over 300wexp x_x
    hey wanna make some more faces on these forums? obvious asian girl is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Please kid, don't compare him to me. He's already geared out and wasted tons of USD on pretty much every single class besides FA before going to WI which he still fails at. Everytime he realizes the char he spent tons of USD on isn't even close to being the top he just rerolls. It's only a matter of time before he runs out of classes and just ends up quitting.
    Yea dnt compare me to a burger flipper flip mengz. He's not even on my shoes.. He's like a bedbug that bites me on this forum. Lol

besides why would i post the wi here if i was still playing it? I should've char change and make over it. Get the logic there Monkey flipper flip? lol you 5-0 me? Where's the fraps or ss? Lmao!

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    Yea dnt compare me to a burger flipper flip mengz. He's not even on my shoes.. He's like a bedbug that bites me on this forum. Lol

besides why would i post the wi here if i was still playing it? I should've char change and make over it. Get the logic there Monkey flipper flip? lol you 5-0 me? Where's the fraps or ss? Lmao!
    LOL why would I Fraps myself rolling your POS wiz? Please kid, there was plenty of people standing in CH8 BI when I dropped you. Sorry to tell you, but this bedbugs stats>yours anyday, need help buying FA gear now bro? I'd rather cook at a restaurant than change adult diapers for a living.

Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast