Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: byebye nation war o__O

byebye nation war o__O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZKe...24FUAAAAAAAAAA

BM3 will be usable in nwar...i heard it wasn't gonna be but oh shiiz! this wa hit someone for 8k...LOOOOOOL ( no bloody tho ><)

opinions?
    Last edited by Muramasa; 02-10-2012 at 09:40 AM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    i used to nationwar...then i took an update to the face

wows bm3 in NW? fail well off to aos bf2 for honor rank now

fail fail fail bm3 in war fail.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

atleast some of the lower tiers wont get it !

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Shadow Titanium
    i really hope its not in nation wars. Guardians will get destroyed in no time not to mention anyone not in bm3.

Banned
    It is in nation wars.

Bm3 damage is quite high, but we are gaining an increase in hp and defense as well. t5 will be x7 hp instead of x5. Guard's/towers defense and hp will be increased as well.

I think WA and BL bm3 will be particularly good considering only they have instant immunity.

cabal is slowly going down....NW is f;cked,now all that's left is dungeons and pk.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    cabal is slowly going down....NW is f;cked,now all that's left is dungeons and pk.
    Quite the opposite; bm3 makes pve easier. but makes war more interesting.

being strong in war will make things easy at certain times, but also harder when you have to fight other people in bm3 too. so its not like you'll be dominating all the time.

nwar is the meta-game of cabal, meaning that updates will only make war more interesting as long as both sides evenly gain stats with each update.

It won't be anything particularly game-breaking to the meta-game. We all gained 5k hp in war after hp update last year, along with sgh for more damage output. and now we are gaining even more hp in war, to compensate for damage output in bm3. but think about how hard it'll be to kill people without bm with that high hp. WA and BL get the best bm3 in war anyways since they have II; I'm pretty sure that's the reason est made their bm3's the lowest dps in pve.
    Last edited by Cathy; 02-10-2012 at 10:25 AM.

hmm, cathy i see you on EU o.o. also i don't think bl have low dps in pve...and from the looks of it, unless the wa bm3 receives at 30% increase in speed and 20% decrease in dmg they wont use bloody in it. all i can say wi and fa bm3 dmg in war + II pots....GG hahah

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    hmm, cathy i see you on EU o.o. also i don't think bl have low dps in pve...and from the looks of it, unless the wa bm3 receives at 30% increase in speed and 20% decrease in dmg they wont use bloody in it. all i can say wi and fa bm3 dmg in war + II pots....GG hahah
    from what i seen, bl bm3 is the only bm3 to have less dps than the bm2 :x

and ya II will become even more op, but only people with big egos will spend the ecoins to spam II pots in every war ~.~

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast