Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Cabal 2

Well I know beard lol. :P
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

I heard the cabal 2 beta is supposed to be released in 2011 in Korea, does any1 have info about it?

It's gonna be released probably Q4.
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Shadow Titanium
    Any more info?

Shadow Titanium
    I plan on quitting as soon as cabal 2 comes out, and hopefully your character(s) in cabal 1 will have no effect on what you get in cabal 2.

lol cant believe this thread is still goin.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    lol cant believe this thread is still goin.

yeah, im that creative

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    I plan on quitting as soon as cabal 2 comes out, and hopefully your character(s) in cabal 1 will have no effect on what you get in cabal 2.
    awe

As some may ponder what cabal 2 gonna be about..... hold on a sec gargoyles hitting me...let me slash em real quick.....*summons crushing blade....Slash break!!!!
    ok back to u guys. Cabal 2 would be just an upgraded patch to add new chars. If so many millions spent there money supporting this game...common sense says they wont make a brand new game. if u notice how many times they been doing patches each week for maitenance. Its just to get u guys upgraded to the new cabal 2 and yall wont be able to tell until they announce it like they always do in the in-game and u can make new chars. it would be just like any other mmo like wow or guild wars... just an upgraded patch with more chars. the game is awesome and love that its free gameplay un-like wow which i cant stand the cartoonish 2d graphics orcs and elves and all that bull crap seen my friend played it and i sampled the game on his account dont like it one bit.... cabal is probably simplier and simplified than any mmo that a gurl like myself or guy could pick up on and wont get lost unless ur a WOW fanatic. man my friend ask so many questions im like u play wow but u dont know how to play. seriously retarded and aggravating . but anyways cabal 2 will be just an upgrade and u wont lose anything becuz i know they dont want to lose their dedicated fans who put their hard blood earn money in the game. Its not like they gonna do a blizzard number and put starcraft on the n64 long time ago and it was poorly made and a bad move. talking about a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y game on the n64 but cool on the pc. it would be more logical that they will use cabal 2 as an upgraded patch and probably have u transfer like they did when they was with og planet and went solo. talk to u guys later. dang it clay gargoyles!!!! and stop hitting me u dang it archie birds!!!!!.....Earth divide slash!!!! @_@

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xenobus_2006 View Post
    As some may ponder what cabal 2 gonna be about..... hold on a sec gargoyles hitting me...let me slash em real quick.....*summons crushing blade....Slash break!!!!
    ok back to u guys. Cabal 2 would be just an upgraded patch to add new chars. If so many millions spent there money supporting this game...common sense says they wont make a brand new game. if u notice how many times they been doing patches each week for maitenance. Its just to get u guys upgraded to the new cabal 2 and yall wont be able to tell until they announce it like they always do in the in-game and u can make new chars. it would be just like any other mmo like wow or guild wars... just an upgraded patch with more chars. the game is awesome and love that its free gameplay un-like wow which i cant stand the cartoonish 2d graphics orcs and elves and all that bull crap seen my friend played it and i sampled the game on his account dont like it one bit.... cabal is probably simplier and simplified than any mmo that a gurl like myself or guy could pick up on and wont get lost unless ur a WOW fanatic. man my friend ask so many questions im like u play wow but u dont know how to play. seriously retarded and aggravating . but anyways cabal 2 will be just an upgrade and u wont lose anything becuz i know they dont want to lose their dedicated fans who put their hard blood earn money in the game. Its not like they gonna do a blizzard number and put starcraft on the n64 long time ago and it was poorly made and a bad move. talking about a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y game on the n64 but cool on the pc. it would be more logical that they will use cabal 2 as an upgraded patch and probably have u transfer like they did when they was with og planet and went solo. talk to u guys later. dang it clay gargoyles!!!! and stop hitting me u dang it archie birds!!!!!.....Earth divide slash!!!! @_@
    People seriously need to learn some basic paragraph structure. Also, people that think that CABAL2 is going to be a patch are straight up retarded. Please explain to me and show me even a single example of a game where a patch has been applied that upgraded to an entire new engine. CABAL2 is using CryEngine 3, the same engine powering Crysis 2. It really wouldn't be possible to upgrade CABAL1 onto the new engine, and frankly, it would be extremely stupid. CABAL1 fucking blows and starting everyone over, giving everyone a fresh start, is exactly what CABAL needs and CABAL2 is the best way to do that. The absolute most, if anything, that your "achievements" or gear in CABAL1 should do is give you some novelty items for CABAL2, much like the Hall of Monuments for GW2.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast