Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    you mean you are so shi.t poor that there is no hope for you after getting fired in BK. I guess flipping burgers is too much skill for you O.O
    oh dam bro you are cool im not poor im just wondering why you would drop more then 5k usd on a game that's dying lmao but its ok we know your d1ck scking prostitute ass works the corner at night got to do something for them alz

Titanium
    you mean you are so shi.t poor that there is no hope for you after getting fired in BK. I guess flipping burgers is too much skill for you O.O
    your come backs are the same as before i think your a little stupid irl but its ok you don't have to lie to convince yourself you didn't buy the alz =] and what do you do camp this thread 24/7 to reply 1min later then me

Quote Originally Posted by dkling View Post
    your come backs are the same as before i think your a little stupid irl but its ok you don't have to lie to convince yourself you didn't buy the alz =] and what do you do camp this thread 24/7 to reply 1min later then me
    EXPLOSIVE !!!! the grapefruit is now accusing of alz buying - ROFL. got a photoshop of that yet ?

my alz came partially from vouchers, partially from capsules and partially from selling sgh ... how much ? money you can't afford. I simply make make a lot of money. this is an example of my monthly expenditure , look at the e-coins count.

... it means I can overpower and buy the gears; just by selling vouchers and buy my gears. simple as that, and my set is osm /tg it's really not THAT expensive - at least nothing compared to what han / romp / dk has ... the only expensive gear I have is my orb and cry - chaosomega bought both of them for me. the orb for 8b and the 14 amp cry for 2b. I simply bought sgh and +15ed it.

the thing is this, what is money to you is nothing to me ... it's simply entertainment. in return you are getting a free service because of people like me - you want to hate me ? go right ahead , it's MY MONEY - and what is a lot to you, is NOTHING to me ... time to get my 12 points and go to 700 !!! C YA IN MERCURY SOON O.O
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-09-2012 at 08:00 PM.

yes please go to merc and never come back to venus . . .
    k ty bye bye

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

rolls eyes*
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Titanium
    EXPLOSIVE !!!! the grapefruit is now accusing of alz buying - ROFL. got a photoshop of that yet ?

my alz came partially from vouchers, partially from capsules and partially from selling sgh ... how much ? money you can't afford. I simply make make a lot of money. this is an example of my monthly expenditure , look at the e-coins count.

... it means I can overpower and buy the gears; just by selling vouchers and buy my gears. simple as that, and my set is osm /tg it's really not THAT expensive - at least nothing compared to what han / romp / dk has ... the only expensive gear I have is my orb and cry - chaosomega bought both of them for me. the orb for 8b and the 14 amp cry for 2b. I simply bought sgh and +15ed it.

the thing is this, what is money to you is nothing to me ... it's simply entertainment. in return you are getting a free service because of people like me - you want to hate me ? go right ahead , it's MY MONEY - and what is a lot to you, is NOTHING to me ... time to get my 12 points and go to 700 !!! C YA
    IN MERCURY SOON O.O
    see umm money to me would be over 1million dollars that's simply money i adore you don't close to that after all your still a kid that premature cums =] and you keep claiming you don't buy alz why did you server change when they posted all the pics you claim its fake and fraud when it would take someone really talented to make that lmao and if you are so called rich with a lot of money why waste time on a video game when you can do anything you want

Quote Originally Posted by dkling View Post
    you keep claiming you don't buy alz why did you server change when they posted all the pic
    I shi.t over his face and he still keeps wagging his tail - what a fkkin loser. someone tell his fruit I changed server way his photoshop pics made it to forums and then he trolls Chingu on a smurf account pretending to be me; on top of that i never hid who i was in venus and have been telling my guild in mercury i would be gone for a month or so. my guild in venus knows and it's funny this loser asks - i even send a TICKET to GM asking if i would lose my wexp and tpoint score if i were to xfer when the sweep event started ... to which snow responded "no problem"

no wonder this creep has no other place to go apart from his mom's basement. now go photoshop a new image where i am buying alz. Zzz . no real man BALLzzzzz cuz raging behind a keyboard it is easy to call people like me asshol.es for your own self failures in life. it can't be your fault cuz you are a loser. you call people who can get what they want stupid because you can't have it. not everyone lives at your level or your life standard. if life is unfair; accept it or keep trolin and eat more s.hit.

i barely spend any pocket change equivalent on this game. why ? because I enjoy Cabal more than playing golf.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-09-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Banned
    Halls of Fame are supposed to be happy places. A family place, like Disney World.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Halls of Fame are supposed to be happy places. A family place, like Disney World.
    ok boss, I will shut up.

Noo keep going, this is fun.

#1 noob in Deathblow

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast