Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by darkight View Post
    wow i should be on this list 2.. and btw chingu i really respect you now cause you troll the hell out of these try hards here i enjoy that and 1 more thing to emmy...*clears throat* baby come back,you can blame it all on me baby come back! you have no gear left but BABY COOOOOMMMMME BACK!!!!
    i miss chu

I wasnt aware i was "Pending Status" youve seen me online Chingu >.> come on now >.>
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    I wasnt aware i was "Pending Status" youve seen me online Chingu >.> come on now >.>
    i forgot to change that lol thx for reminding me -______-
    i had put that when u was mia =o

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    I shi.t over his face and he still keeps wagging his tail - what a fkkin loser. someone tell his fruit I changed server way his photoshop pics made it to forums and then he trolls Chingu on a smurf account pretending to be me; on top of that i never hid who i was in venus and have been telling my guild in mercury i would be gone for a month or so. my guild in venus knows and it's funny this loser asks - i even send a TICKET to GM asking if i would lose my wexp and tpoint score if i were to xfer when the sweep event started ... to which snow responded "no problem"

no wonder this creep has no other place to go apart from his mom's basement. now go photoshop a new image where i am buying alz. Zzz . no real man BALLzzzzz cuz raging behind a keyboard it is easy to call people like me asshol.es for your own self failures in life. it can't be your fault cuz you are a loser. you call people who can get what they want stupid because you can't have it. not everyone lives at your level or your life standard. if life is unfair; accept it or keep trolin and eat more s.hit.

i barely spend any pocket change equivalent on this game. why ? because I enjoy Cabal more than playing golf.
    im done with you i kind of think your dumb irl

Shadow Titanium
    honestly muhammed don't make me laugh ur a pos from what i saw just go back to merc. And keep buying ur gear maybe someday u'll make ur fa into ur pos FS and believe that they can tank LOLOLOL! He criticizes me for dodging lol ... all i gotta say dude just go back to merc you obviously dont know what an AD carry is and never will.

Keep calming retribution from standing pvps and freestyles cause you honestly don't see a difference between war and freestyle and standing pvp LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    Keep calming retribution from standing pvps and freestyles cause you honestly don't see a difference between war and freestyle and standing pvp LOL.
    WHAT AN ANGRY little GUY; hi, DeArcha how is your Orb that you purchased form xLan ? I heard you are still pretty bad ...,

Instead of dodging PvP (standing / freestyle) beause of a lack of MAN BALLS, he needs to take FA lessons from Chingu, his best skill is bragging about nation wars in which he was part of a mob that took me down O.O

p.s. I won sweepstake and [ now have a 14 amp 3 max rate glove ] YUM. My trip to Venus was FUN.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-16-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    lol u mean the orb i bought legity? and have proof of it unlike ur second rate fa? u kno the funny thing is i will have more amp more dmg more matk than u when i am complete and i am legit not a fail FA who claims hes good but no1 thinks soo lol. Want to know something else? I wouldn't be called a hacker/being banned if i wasn't good, nuff said your FA is 2 shot material when its bm3vbm3 no matter how much u spend i proved it to u by owning you and u keep QQing lol go back to something easier to play like FS.

If i were you i would take down the "i can beat any FA in war lol soo wrong. Also let me explain the difference between freestyle war and stand up pvp 2 of those YOU CANT HEAL you have to use your ability to move group people into mobs and using fatals 2,3 to KO them. Can you figuare out which one?

Oh you want ur fake ass to be exposed? Ur chaosomega's FA that you bought you told me it was urs? Bull lol i talked with chaos because i used to know his bro well he couldn't bring that FA to beat me and you cant do the same lmao.

I asked Lan and everyone in Apoc like melody they said ur shiit compared to me too, i dont know where your getting your sources from either, melody can kill u ezely from what i hear. hmm What else is fake about you lets see. How can a person fail with a 7/40 orb and helm honestly it isnt possible until i saw u last bonus war and i was embarrassed, how u use ur gear to carry you 90% of the time. And then when someone exposes you, you give an excuse "oh i cant because i lag or have a bad internet" lol it up i live in a dorm and share internet with 8 people who DL shows consistently which s me up quite badly, you dont see me complaining lol. Also in war i never 2v1 you don't be stupid your side has more players a handi cap and u expect me to double team you? LOL from what i remember i solo killed u and kirbi using my Dodgeing skills.

Done; even dromar said ur a pos lol ur FS used to be a pos and so were you lol.

Anything educated to say? Or are you gonna keep saying "oh he dodges to much" well the end result is u you and ur entire nation dying from me dodging and you losing nation war with 60% handi and a bringer lol.

And No1 cares if you won lol, since you obviously cant do anything with the stuff u have now you wont beable to do shiit regardless of a sehh. I have 70 amp 161 dmg and 57 rate (once i obviously get all my stuff) Just cause you have a good sig orb doesnt mean you can build ur FA well lol, You like every other pos FA comes in tries to see my set up and and attempts to follow it with USD lol stupid.

Heres some advice: go work over time at 7/11 or whatever ur dad has and get another amp scroll and make each of ur armor pieces duel amp.

Lastly; its pretty embarrassing for someone to elect themselves to be good. I never commented once like all the other FA claiming to be good people say that about me, because i dont spend time farming towers/guards or any other crap like that i kill people, but i hear nothing about you except how does someone with nothing get geared up so fast? I was even called Excision V2 lol the non scamming version of him. And i take pride in that because he was good even though he was a scamming.

Oh but wait lol do you want me to call you out even more? Here is an educated assumption about yourself, You named urself imuham. first so i am guessing your what Arabic? lol like the stereotypical rich Arabic person keep getting more money from daddy or keep relying on ur dads business lol go home cant make urself anything in RL and tries to spend money to make himself something here?

lol Tell me if you want me to call your fake ass out even more i can do it all day.
    Last edited by Engsoc; 07-16-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Titanium
    lol u mean the orb i bought legity? and have proof of it unlike ur second rate fa? u kno the funny thing is i will have more amp more dmg more matk than u when i am complete and i am legit not a fail FA who claims hes good but no1 thinks soo lol. Want to know something else? I wouldn't be called a hacker/being banned if i wasn't good, nuff said your FA is 2 shot material when its bm3vbm3 no matter how much u spend i proved it to u by owning you and u keep QQing lol go back to something easier to play like FS.

If i were you i would take down the "i can beat any FA in war lol soo wrong. Also let me explain the difference between freestyle war and stand up pvp 2 of those YOU CANT HEAL you have to use your ability to move group people into mobs and using fatals 2,3 to KO them. Can you figuare out which one?

Oh you want ur fake ass to be exposed? Ur chaosomega's FA that you bought you told me it was urs? Bull lol i talked with chaos because i used to know his bro well he couldn't bring that FA to beat me and you cant do the same lmao.

I asked Lan and everyone in Apoc like melody they said ur shiit compared to me too, i dont know where your getting your sources from either, melody can kill u ezely from what i hear. hmm What else is fake about you lets see. How can a person fail with a 7/40 orb and helm honestly it isnt possible until i saw u last bonus war and i was embarrassed, how u use ur gear to carry you 90% of the time. And then when someone exposes you, you give an excuse "oh i cant because i lag or have a bad internet" lol it up i live in a dorm and share internet with 8 people who DL shows consistently which s me up quite badly, you dont see me complaining lol. Also in war i never 2v1 you don't be stupid your side has more players a handi cap and u expect me to double team you? LOL from what i remember i solo killed u and kirbi using my Dodgeing skills.

Anything educated to say? Or are you gonna keep saying "oh he dodges to much" well the end result is u you and ur entire nation dying from me dodging and you losing nation war with 60% handi and a bringer lol.

And No1 cares if you won lol, since you obviously cant do anything with the stuff u have now you wont beable to do shiit regardless of a sehh. I have 70 amp 161 dmg and 57 rate (once i obviously get all my stuff) Just cause you have a good sig orb doesnt mean you can build ur FA well lol, You like every other pos FA comes in tries to see my set up and and attempts to follow it with USD lol stupid .

Heres some advice: go get another amp scroll and make each of ur armor pieces duel amp.

Lastly; its pretty embarrassing for someone to elect themselves to be good. I never commented once like all the other FA claiming to be good people say that about me, because i dont spend time farming towers/guards or any other crap like that i kill people, but i hear nothing about you except how does someone with nothing get geared up so fast? I was even called Excision V2 lol the non scamming version of him. And i take pride in that because he was good even though he was a scamming.

Oh but wait lol do you want me to call you out even more? Here is an educated assumption about yourself, You named urself imuham. first so i am guessing your what Arabic? lol like the stereotypical rich Arabic person keep getting more money from daddy or keep relying on ur dads business lol go home cant make urself anything in RL and tries to spend money to make himself something here?

lol Tell me if you want me to call your fake ass out even more i can do it all day.
    Damn bro you raped him as hard as when he posted his fs solo vids on the eu forum LOL. Yes Muhammad we all remember that it was funny as hell.

Shadow Titanium
    Lol its soo funny how he thinks i group kill him. Hmm lets see major contributors to the cap side: soclose, trdevil, hekiv, lonlyfb .... the list continues, proc side: Me, lan and mel are usually the top regardless if i war for 10 min vs 50. So the caps have more OP ppl than the procs and they still lose and u expect me to double team you when everyone on the cap side can 2-3 shot me in stand up pvp lol riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Last war i went to with you in it you lost by 6 points from what i can tell muham ur like a heavy weight that drags them down to losing instead of winning because of ur foolish desire to be "good" lol.

FACTS :

1. I bought FA from chaosomega ? HAHAHAH. COMPLETE BS. Call chaos to the forums.

2. " thing is i will have more amp more dmg more matk than u" - my vrs is posted, it's the real thing, [ except for the hp, I have a lot more of it now ]. Post yours.

3. YOU CANT HEAL - In Mercury, I run 10+ MO runs a day, FT2 in Mercury has my name in first 5 finishing teams - including a 9:09. what about you ?

4. My average Nation Wars dmg is 3m + , 3.5m when I make an effort. Both sides of Mercury, with a populated Lobby and Capella in Venus is aware of it.

5. I am not calling you fake, I am saying you are trash. If you want to prove yourself come and chalenge me, (freestyle / standing) - YOUR choice ... I pvp HeikV and Melody on a daily basis, and we have a lot of fun. I also PvP FS such as soclosebabe and lovebb often, and for those who are wondering - soclose (lvl hnr 20 FS) is stronger than iDeception in Mercury for a comparison. he dominates, but unlike chicken Archa I will pvp anyone.

Unfortunately, unlike Ash and Mel DeArcha is all talk and really nothing.

Rest assured you are too insignificant and boring for me to go through the rest of your text wall. I dominate DeArcha at every level of the game by a distance.

And No1 cares if you won lol, since you obviously cant do anything with the stuff u have now you wont beable to do shiit regardless of a sehh. I have 70 amp 161 dmg and 57 rate (once i obviously get all my stuff) Just cause you have a good sig orb doesnt mean you can build ur FA well lol, You like every other pos FA comes in tries to see my set up and and attempts to follow it with USD lol stupid .

Heres some advice: go get another amp scroll and make each of ur armor pieces duel amp.

Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-16-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast