Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    If you get those boots you will do well. I have always said your game play is charismatic.

Hope you get the boots and good luck.
    That's funny just was insulting awhile ago, switched up that fast?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    That's funny just was insulting awhile switch up that fast?
    Didn't Distro tell you to shut up yet ? HE said he is only holding Han's back and has nothing to do with you. Borrowing other people's name won't help you because I can trash you forever. I like Zero, and I like his gameplay - he can't win because i out gear him; read what he wrote - who unlike you who should re-roll since you have no game play or gears. I really don't enjoy people writing nasty mails and putting up an act. You are just plain UGLY and you got the "beat". My tone, hasn't changed on you ... at all.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-31-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Didn't Distro tell you to shut up yet ? HE said he is only holding Han's back. I can trash you forever ...
    What do i have to do with Distro? As for trashing me you failed with that already my nooby FA already "trashed" you bike and all

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    What do i have to do with Distro? As for trashing me you failed with that already my nooby FA already "trashed" you bike and all
    ROFLLMAO 9-0 / 9-1 @ no more lag / latency LMFAOOOOO I can combo now because I have no more latency issues CAN U BELIEVE IT >?

You seem to shut up when guildies say you are trash.

Come out of your imaginary world; in a damn video game where you get so worked up; it still doesn't change the FACT you are damn ugly.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-31-2012 at 10:24 PM.

ROFLLMAO 9-0 / 9-1 @ no more lag / latency LMFAOOOOO I can combo now because I have no more latency issues CAN U BELIEVE IT >?

You seem to shut up when people who saw it say you are terrible.
    Right, i'm terrible, bc i just pwned their friend. aww how noob of me

Banned
    dammit muhammad, why are u comparing yourself with this walking vagina??

Already told u how she works, u beat her once and she starts QQ'ing + lying on forums with no proof.. Women like this are easy to avoid by either ignoring them or PK'ing them on sight without saying anything

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    dammit muhammad, why are u comparing yourself with this walking vagina??

Already told u how she works, u beat her once and she starts QQ'ing + lying on forums with no proof.. Women like this are easy to avoid by either ignoring them or PK'ing them on sight without saying anything
    Your indirectly talking about muhammad because thats what he did. And I have 3 people who witnessed me 10-6 him (soo far there are two excuse Oh, im Lagging and oh,I wasnt trying)

Banned
    Didn't Distro tell you to shut up yet ? HE said he is only holding Han's back and has nothing to do with you. Borrowing other people's name won't help you because I can trash you forever. I like Zero, and I like his gameplay - he can't win because i out gear him; read what he wrote - who unlike you who should re-roll since you have no game play or gears. I really don't enjoy people writing nasty mails and putting up an act. You are just plain UGLY and you got the "beat". My tone, hasn't changed on you ... at all.
    lol all he does is purposely break combo after the 2nd hit if either is a noncrit, then backs up to heal. Rinse and repeat until he gets 2 crits in a row. Only keeps comboing if he gets those 2 crits.

he just knows how to stand combo

Forcium
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hi guys why am i being ignored this is not cool

Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast