Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who are the current best players for each classes now?

Quote Originally Posted by delfina View Post
    Has Tri gotten Bringer since the new bringer system on either side? Has he solo'd Pluma yet? Solo'd IC2?

I thought so.

Actually come to think of it...where's Rock's IC2 solo...owait...
    Soloing IC2 has nothing to do with you being the best or not. It's a pain and waste of time to solo TBH...I did it once and have no desire to try it again.

You are speaking like Tri is completely horrible and he's not. In 1234 PvP I usually win but in freestyle, I'm pretty sure Tri would have the upper hand. Nation War I really can't say because I haven't seen Tri go all out in ages...he usually does what I do and just get my points to get my WExp.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by delfina View Post
    Has Tri gotten Bringer since the new bringer system on either side? Has he solo'd Pluma yet? Solo'd IC2?

I thought so.

Actually come to think of it...where's Rock's IC2 solo...owait...
    so if i solo ic2 does that make me king of FA's and better than ET and Excision and have a bigger dmg output than fiery? no.

and btw i already said (i think) that im going off of what im hearing from other ppl, i already stated i havent fought them first hand, my infos coming form a secondary source (taken from someone whos seen it first hand/experienced it) so chilax brawski
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    so if i solo ic2 does that make me king of FA's and better than ET and Excision and have a bigger dmg output than fiery? no.

and btw i already said (i think) that im going off of what im hearing from other ppl, i already stated i havent fought them first hand, my infos coming form a secondary source (taken from someone whos seen it first hand/experienced it) so chilax brawski
    So what you're saying is that you shouldn't have posted because you don't really know.

Alright.

your mixing up active ppl with ppl that have quit

first off brolics gone
    second, tri > toma, rockstar quit hes online rarely and i barely see him participating in any sort of things now, just afk in BI shop all day, i could be wrong

bumba barely palys, superhshielder like cmon, maybe years ago, he dont play

your putting POWERRANGER? and FA thats in-active? might as well put ET instead.
    you're a fucckin retard to say the least.

in other words, all of tang is disqualified because they are automatically inactive considering you don't see them ingame.

go check ft2 ranks and tell us were inactive.

another dum on the forums emerges.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by chris7 View Post

In other words, all of tang is disqualified because they are automatically inactive considering you don't see them ingame.

Go check ft2 ranks and tell us were inactive.

Another dum on the forums emerges.

splashhh

your mixing up active ppl with ppl that have quit

first off brolics gone
    second, tri > toma, rockstar quit hes online rarely and i barely see him participating in any sort of things now, just afk in BI shop all day, i could be wrong

bumba barely palys, superhshielder like cmon, maybe years ago, he dont play

your putting POWERRANGER? and FA thats in-active? might as well put ET instead.
    rocks on daily, he just doesnt sit in town all day unless he has to afk and puts up a shop. when hes on, hes running stuff.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    rocks on daily, he just doesnt sit in town all day unless he has to afk and puts up a shop. when hes on, hes running stuff.
    true- the people who seem to be inactive are just usually always in dungeons or something xD. so you don't see em haha. unlike the members like me who's always everywhere.

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Quote Originally Posted by RekeesEnivid View Post
    true- the people who seem to be inactive are just usually always in dungeons or something xD. so you don't see em haha. unlike the members like me who's always everywhere.
    hence why we're poor divine =/ but oh well. lol
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

FB: Tomatoy
    BL: Chobo
    Wiz: JeRk
    WA: Unsanctified
    FS: Bottlez
    FA: EterNity

lolololol
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post

in other words, all of tang is disqualified because they are automatically inactive considering you don't see them ingame.

go check ft2 ranks and tell us were inactive.

another dum on the forums emerges.
    i should see if my boy can get a screenie from the msn convo between you and weaponx, i know you would like that
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast