Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is My FB: T0ShirO

Shadow Titanium

Smile This is My FB: T0ShirO

For months, literally, I've been trying to create a forum account with no success but FINALLY after 10 or 20 accounts, one has made it through.

Sent in a ticket and got my forum account approved after a week of wait time to showcase my FB gameplay which is long past due. Grab a bag of popcorn and a pop and enjoy .

The quality isn't the greatest but I truly believe the music and the gameplay makes up for the bad quality.

May the trolling begin...

https://youtu.be/kOLb1Q40aYs

^^ is this how you post videos?

If you enjoy this there are 4 or 5 other ones in the same channel. Again the quality is trash because my computer is also trash.
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 06-01-2015 at 07:51 AM.

You are a very good fb and your movements are beautiful. Just when I thought this Generation is all talk, bullsh1t and spending... you come and show me -and probably others- once again the beauty of this game. It's players like you that I admire and look up to.

Now If I would create a list of promising players who have transcended such unimaginative limitations I would include you among the ancient predecessors who have amazed me with their majestic playstyle.

#I approve this video
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Dang omg u r so spartans lv liek this is so good i dont evne knw how u did this ALL HEIL KING FB AOSGJOWG
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Dang omg u r so spartans lv liek this is so good i dont evne knw how u did this ALL HEIL KING FB AOSGJOWG
    Wait.. what?.... wait...

yeeee.... YEEEE...

YAH!

ALL HEIL!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    You are a very good fb and your movements are beautiful. Just when I thought this Generation is all talk, bullsh1t and spending... you come and show me -and probably others- once again the beauty of this game. It's players like you that I admire and look up to.

Now If I would create a list of promising players who have transcended such unimaginative limitations I would include you among the ancient predecessors who have amazed me with their majestic playstyle.

#I approve this video
    Ty sir. How very kind of you.

Either miavii's comment on this thread is sarcastic af, or i'm honestly not seeing how that showcased anything special. all of this has been done since '10. not saying ur terrible but the video shows what the average player should be capable of doing, assuming you had decent ping

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    Either miavii's comment on this thread is sarcastic af, or i'm honestly not seeing how that showcased anything special. all of this has been done since '10. not saying ur terrible but the video shows what the average player should be capable of doing, assuming you had decent ping
    Shocking... We have Toaster and his negativity in a thread.

Don't you have a hobby bro or a life?
    Anyways, link us your video.

And don't post you blinking/fade dashing on dummies please like most of you do.

Shadow Titanium
    or better yet lets freestyle.

Hit me up in game, I'm sincerely interested in seeing what you consider good.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Shocking... We have Toaster and his negativity in a thread.

Don't you have a hobby bro or a life?
    Anyways, link us your video.

And don't post you blinking/fade dashing on dummies please like most of you do.
    i wasn't even being negative about this? maybe you're starting to take my comments too personally lmao. again, i never said you were a bad fb, i was just genuinely confused as to why miavii thinks you're so AMAZING, or at least, put it that way. and trust me, i would if i had a high level character to play.

edit: lol @ videos that don't have to do with dummies. you think comboing on mobs is any different

another edit: made a short video so you and others don't have to cry about how i'm all talk. not saying this video is any better than your's cause again, this is all average and what the typical player should be capable of doing. on a side note, your video was one year old when the debuff casting times weren't shortened so meh. anyways, i managed to sum up 80% of your long @ss video into 8s, you're welcome for any prospective viewers. my quality might be bad because i have a shtty computer but my music makes up for it. inb4 negativity

flattermepls
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 06-01-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    i wasn't even being negative about this? maybe you're starting to take my comments too personally lmao. again, i never said you were a bad fb, i was just genuinely confused as to why miavii thinks you're so AMAZING, or at least, put it that way. and trust me, i would if i had a high level character to play.

edit: lol @ videos that don't have to do with dummies. you think comboing on mobs is any different

another edit: made a short video so you and others don't have to cry about how i'm all talk. not saying this video is any better than your's cause again, this is all average and what the typical player should be capable of doing. on a side note, your video was one year old when the debuff casting times weren't shortened so meh. anyways, i managed to sum up 80% of your long @ss video into 8s, you're welcome for any prospective viewers. my quality might be bad because i have a shtty computer but my music makes up for it. inb4 negativity

flattermepls
    wow ur bad
    this is more than 720p and there's no music
    wtf
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast