Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabals Economic Disaster

Banned
    Opinion? It's a fact.

If having typos made people a failure then the whole world would be failures; including you. Now that you defended your home boi, how about we return to the main topic, mkay?

Banned
    Fps<3333

Hint, firefox has a built in spell check.

I'm too lazy to read the thread, but I have to say that I find current prices ridiculous. 5 mil + for sod, 1.2 mil for FT b1f, PC amp battle suits selling for over a bil. All the prices have pretty much doubled.

For a fact. The rich get richer and the poor just stay near the bottom so the rich can walk all over you
    I logged on once to check out AH too.
    Since it's just server transferred from OGP to ESTsoft now, it's actually not looking too bad. I think the economy is doing alright and sooner or later it should begin to die right down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    For a fact. The rich get richer and the poor just stay near the bottom so the rich can walk all over you
    I logged on once to check out AH too.
    Since it's just server transferred from OGP to ESTsoft now, it's actually not looking too bad. I think the economy is doing alright and sooner or later it should begin to die right down again.
    That's because you're on venus, this issue is only on merc because of the several guilds that figured out how to glitch alz.

Banned
    Hmmm 5mil for sod...2 uch drops...I loose like 3mil every time I go sod.

I have a few SoD's, like 10, but most of those are account bound. So I'm not really hurting right now. I have been spending my time in EoD trying to get that damn ring. I'm pretty fortunate in that I can buy the entry item in the cash shop. I sold 10 today and gathered up the ones I had on my alts to use this evening. I sold for 1 mill apiece. I figured given the price in AH was 1.3 and upwards, that was more than a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by Loit View Post
    ceyenne u black?? stupid s go line up for ur food stamps
    you racist ass

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

The economy all goes up and down, give it some time and maybe a good event. And things will prob even themselves out. =)

signature by inkeh
    Thanks to Astarot for the smexy Sig!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast