Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cabal, why oh why ???

D: So my inexistent Paypal account hasn't been compromised?

Quote Originally Posted by Vepa View Post
    If you actually read anything of Aristotle you would understand that the term "defence" has...why do i bother when ur so stupid? I didn't make fun of "Trashy" merely pointed out that his idea of "smart" needs to be adjusted like his use of the language. On the other hand, why would i "defend" myself when an urban term "ur" ,defined by the socially accepted website, proves that i used the term correctly? Sry i called u stupid, but if u can't see that my mocking Trashy wasn't from grammatical point but his perspective point on the game and u cant draw parallels in a sentence then my friend i think you need to check urself before u dumb urself.
    No, you were mocking him for his grammatical part of his post rather than his perspective point. Who are you trying to fool?

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    They are its there own fault
    Pretty smart if you ask me
    Haha yeah ur from the bright bunch
    Need I say more?
    Last edited by Ludacris; 08-04-2013 at 10:30 PM.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Do you not?
    Also, urban dictionary is not a reliable source of information. If it was then everything on the internet must be true.
    "ur"-urban term, urbandictionary.com is not a SOURCE of info rather a guide to urban slag/terms (which is defined by communities).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    No, you were mocking him for his grammatical part of his post rather than his perspective point. Who are you trying to fool?
    Need I say more?
    Yeah LUDA bashing people for grammar is sooooooooooooooo...0000000000000000000000000000000 0000... 000000000000000 000000000000000 0000000000000...important and relevant in a thread that deals with the new cabal changes. Give me a break and grow the F up.

Titanium
    I quit months ago, best thing ever! Coming back to visit forum and yet I see the same group of ppl QQ over everything as usual. This is game is dying if you see the same post over and over by the same group of ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by star21 View Post
    I quit months ago, best thing ever! Coming back to visit forum and yet I see the same group of ppl QQ over everything as usual. This is game is dying if you see the same post over and over by the same group of ppl.
    LOL, some what true but also its that most players just play in game and don't troll the forum.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Sorry nope. I thought i was the millionth visitor and would win 1m dollars too ><

Is that why hundreds of hot singles in my area are looking for me even though I'm sixteen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Titanium
    "ur"-urban term, urbandictionary.com is not a SOURCE of info rather a guide to urban slag/terms (which is defined by communities).

Yeah LUDA bashing people for grammar is sooooooooooooooo...0000000000000000000000000000000 0000... 000000000000000 000000000000000 0000000000000...important and relevant in a thread that deals with the new cabal changes. Give me a break and grow the F up.
    weren't you the first one that brought up that one guys use of they're and their? good job at contradicting yourself once again. also, try not using ad hominem when other ppl point out your fallacies and theres no point in saying you've read aristotle to make yourself sound more credible because clearly, judging from your other posts, you're just another retard

l0l

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    weren't you the first one that brought up that one guys use of they're and their? good job at contradicting yourself once again. also, try not using ad hominem when other ppl point out your fallacies and theres no point in saying you've read aristotle to make yourself sound more credible because clearly, judging from your other posts, you're just another retard

l0l
    Hence why I stopped wasting time on him lol
    Oh noes someone don't like the way I type
    Sorry I don't proof read stuff I have customers to help
    I'd rather get paid then worry about my grammar ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    You all are butthurt!!!

Banned
    U can't read AND u don't understand sarcasm?! Even used "ad homine" and "fallacies" for no fkin reason at all ROLF
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    l0l
    Did you now? I can go all day man...
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Hence why I stopped wasting time on him lol
    Oh noes someone don't like the way I type
    Sorry I don't proof read stuff I have customers to help
    I'd rather get paid then worry about my grammar ....
    Removed
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 08-05-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast