Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: dear god full +15

it is hack,cant u ppl see his guild? lol

Banned
    lol hes quite dumb going around saying view my gears ROFL!!!

lilchao I dont play. hackdemon isnt even mine. i just pop in because im selling my last few pieces of gear. because im quitting so is a plethora of other people.

also lilchao if you read the chat yes other people viewed his gear and affirmed it was all +15 so its not a hack.
    Last edited by crushingraid; 05-22-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    lol hes quite dumb going around saying view my gears ROFL!!!
    and why is that? if you look almost all of it is char or account bound. I never block my gears because it's A just gears, and B just a game.
    Too bad most his stuff su.cks. My osm bttl helm is a +15 40% (143 def). Much better than his +15 armor 1 slot 26%. My forci +8 16% kat and orb do more dmg than his +15 tit/phery simply because the base attack is higher (not to mention his are also only 1 slots). Just because something is +15 doesn't make it an auto epic item.

Doing some tests, his stats are only roughly around this assuming he's a dex build:
    HP: 2376
    MP: 1100
    Attack: 750
    Magic attack: 517
    Defense: 859
    Attack rate: 2797
    Defense rate: 2330
    Critical rate: 40/52%
    Critical Damage: 113%
    Sword skill amp: 24%
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-22-2011 at 05:51 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    and why is that? if you look almost all of it is char or account bound. I never block my gears because it's A just gears, and B just a game.
    Too bad most his stuff su.cks. My osm bttl helm is a +15 40% (143 def). Much better than his +15 armor 1 slot 26%. My forci +8 16% kat and orb do more dmg than his +15 tit/phery simply because the base attack is higher (not to mention his are also only 1 slots). Just because something is +15 doesn't make it an auto epic item.

Doing some tests, his stats are only roughly around this assuming he's a dex build:
    HP: 2376
    MP: 1100
    Attack: 750
    Magic attack: 517
    Defense: 859
    Attack rate: 2797
    Defense rate: 2330
    Critical rate: 40/52%
    Critical Damage: 113%
    i just LOL'ed so hard i almost shet myself,it doesn't matter he wasted like so much alz for those cheap gears,when he could have bought like osm or TG, LOOOOOOOL alz buyers ahahah...............and his stats are lame,even my 109FB can get that much,without +15 just a few def more

well according to him he spent only 300mil ish to +15 that.

his stats as it is(yes i made a char for merc)

fully buffed.
    HP: 2249
    MP: 1012
    Attack: 891
    Magic attack: 531
    Defense: 912
    Attack rate: 2551
    Defense rate: 2806
    Critical rate: 40/50%
    Critical Damage: 146%

he apparently had this +15 gear since 76 (excluding helm)

if this is a "hack" then he figured something out permanently which me or snow cant figure out. the best we can do is make an appearance but 1, it doesnt reflect the stats. 2 the glow wont show for armor. 3. it wont appear as a +15 in trade menus and in view equipment.

Lol

>implying someone would waste their time trying to fake +15 junk

what makes it so hard to believe low grade gear is all +15? After watching mr black go straight +15 with no perfect core, it doesnt surprise me to see lower grade gear (Especially the under stit grade) at +15. Hell reborn had +15 junk tit like the day after the upgrading system was added... what i think mortalkombat had stit 15 as well, and he didnt have no perfect cores, just luck and stupid enough to waste the uch when stit is changing to ucm soon ..

the upgrade system on character is not the same as the old core alchemist upgrading system, which was more susceptible to exploits. i would say if its legit he retarded for wasting the alz, and if its not thankx for posting more fake ss, like your char that mysteriously lost honor ranks Lol, btw what ever happened with that? LOL.

I wouldnt be so quick to declare anything modded wouldnt show up in view equip gear, levels edited show up on buddy/guild lists, so its very possible, and yes the glow effect is do-able aswell as its client sided not server sided. the stats? same- just stored in a mem addy like the rest of it, all editable so cant say \"oh legitski\" because people like you edit honor rank and try to goof a GM thinking maybe he has down syndrome and will actually award some honor ranks to your char.

conclusion of this thread:
    who cares stit and tit junk, if hes +15\'in that he probably accepted he\'ll never obtain anything better then stit Lol (i mean why +15 it if your going to move up to higher grade to get more def room).

edit: disregard the \\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\ is from proxy filter on apostrophes and quotes.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-22-2011 at 10:52 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

problem is other people seen the glow too.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    problem is other people seen the glow too.
    Thats funny, hes got no \\\"glow\\\" and his char view is blocked. Why in the world did he want crushingraid to post a thread on forums then turn off gear view ? Thats completely normal yea.

inb4effectsarentat3setting LOL.

Is this your new pass time? playing in CD with fails in merc now... Lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

ask him not me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast