PDA

View Full Version : So...Vouchers Again

Tofubrainer
09-24-2010, 03:50 PM
ok, im really pissed right now. i bought 8 vouchers and ALL of them are glitched....I heard from people that GM are working on it to solve the problem. but WHEN are they going to be done? the Kred board is going to be gone in a few days...Anyone know when they will fix this problem?(P.S Cannot use item....<--thats the error) and when is the next maintance? im a noob to this form. HELP ME OUT PLZ

[GM] Drake
09-24-2010, 03:57 PM
We are working on the issue.

We appreciate your patience.

Tofubrainer
09-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Drake;113806']We are working on the issue.

We appreciate your patience.

thanks for reading. one question. if you are going to "fix" it, do u mean remove all the glitched vouchers? or make them work again?

Sonic
09-24-2010, 05:01 PM
drizzy back up in this thing

cerverus3
09-26-2010, 05:41 PM
well i just buy some vouchers a wfew days ago and 2 of them a glich i work my ass off to get the alz to get them and now i cant use them T^T i want to buy board =O

Matrimoney
09-26-2010, 05:57 PM
He's going to say he'll look at it, then put the work on to his colleages and hope they'll remember to do something about it.

Or he's just going to sit there and ban me for inappropriate behavior, even though everyone else is just as bad, if not worse. He's trying to harass me, and turn a blind eye to everyone else who swears and flames twice as hard as I do on these forums. Maybe I'll try to call EST or something.

You're going to call EST because the GM's on the forums are doing their job by banning the retarded speds on here? Let me know how that goes.

Rowe
09-26-2010, 06:36 PM
the k red isnt goin anywhere. the price is just goin to increase.

cerverus3
09-26-2010, 09:56 PM
well i dont want to pay the extra 1000 from Cash shop

[GM] DaisY
09-28-2010, 05:59 AM
thanks for reading. one question. if you are going to "fix" it, do u mean remove all the glitched vouchers? or make them work again?

Of course, we will make the glitch ones work.
We would never take the Vouchers you have bought already, don't worry. =)

Palomar
09-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Daisy...since you guys are working on ecoins issues how about you take a look at the paypal issues too and unblock my acct.

Money makes the world go round...

Thanks!

LILCHAOLAO
09-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Daisy stop spamming Wed night,we get the point D:

tylerduke3
09-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Why i always reach my limit $50 per week is too low for me GM. I need more and i want to get more kred.

sn0wXz
09-29-2010, 02:56 PM
ok, im really pissed right now. i bought 8 vouchers and ALL of them are glitched....I heard from people that GM are working on it to solve the problem. but WHEN are they going to be done? the Kred board is going to be gone in a few days...Anyone know when they will fix this problem?(P.S Cannot use item....<--thats the error) and when is the next maintance? im a noob to this form. HELP ME OUT PLZ

"Hello, CABAL Players

Since CABAL Gift Voucher has been added to Item Shop, Support Team took tickets that the item occasionally makes an error with the system message “cannot use this item” as well as eCoin cannot be refilled. This error doesn’t happen to all of the users but some of them are in trouble with it.

We sincerely apology for the inconvenience the error might be caused to you. Development team has been working on correcting the error. We will temporarily stop selling CABAL Gift Voucher on Item Shop until next maintenance on October 7th. The users who have in trouble with Gift Voucher will get their eCoin on October 7th after the modification work precedes."

yay for answers

xLh
09-29-2010, 02:59 PM
You're going to call EST because the GM's on the forums are doing their job by banning the retarded speds on here? Let me know how that goes.

They ban me for inappropriate behavior(lol only me look at everyone else durr), not being retarded. Because if they were going out in force banning retards, I'd be the last goddamn member on these forums.