PDA

View Full Version : i need help!!!!!!!! blue screen of death

collena
09-26-2010, 12:31 AM
hi. i played cabal about a year and a half ago and have recently wanted to play again, i downloaded the game, had no problems. i let it update, again no problems. then i clicked the start button, an nprotect program was at the top left of my screen... i let it load but as it got to 8 of 8 of its process it went to the BSOD and restarted. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it happens every time the exact same way. if any one can help i would love your advice :confused:. thanx

collena
09-26-2010, 12:34 AM
and all other mmorg games that dont have the nprotect work. cabal is the only one that has nprotect on my computer

Sicon112
09-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Right, can you re-create the error and tell me what exactly the BSOD tells you? That could help me.

~Sicon112

collena
09-27-2010, 06:12 PM
its not my computer, its my gfs and she doesnt wanting it happening to her computer again so i cant sorry

Sicon112
09-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Well, sorry then. Unless I know the error I really can't start to fix it. I have not gotten the BSOD since the one time I got it, and as far as I can tell, it was not caused by the same issue that you are having problems with.

~Sicon112