PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected, now I can't log-in.

Desroks
09-29-2010, 09:41 PM
So, the title says it all... I got disconnected, and it said "You have been disconnected from the server, please re-login after clicking Ok." I did as told, didn't work. I re-opened CABAL, and once again came up with the same result. I even tried restarting my computer, yet still nothing. I'm re-downloading now. Any help?

EDIT: By the way, the "same result" is that same message whenever I try to log-in, I even tried to see if my account had been banned for some reason by making a new one, and that still didn't work.

iNub
09-29-2010, 10:13 PM
So, the title says it all... I got disconnected, and it said "You have been disconnected from the server, please re-login after clicking Ok." I did as told, didn't work. I re-opened CABAL, and once again came up with the same result. I even tried restarting my computer, yet still nothing. I'm re-downloading now. Any help?

EDIT: By the way, the "same result" is that same message whenever I try to log-in, I even tried to see if my accoutn had been banned for some reason by making a new one, and that still didn't work.

I see you posted this recently... You must be new.

Cabal has maintenance (Almost) every wednesday night. You won't be able to log back in for another 2 hours. Usually it's every wednesday, but for reasons unknown we did not have maintenance last week.

Desroks
09-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Thanks, now I feel dumb for re-downloading... D;

iNub
09-29-2010, 11:43 PM
np, it happens.

M/A should be over in about 27min.