PDA

View Full Version : Global merge questions!

AeonNathan
09-30-2010, 05:00 AM
-Has the merge happen?
-Did they get a separate server or they are among us?
-Did they come with all their hacked stuff?

Just curious, I’m at work and can’t check that myself! Thanks

Havoc
09-30-2010, 05:03 AM
what hacked stuff? are you confusing cabalsea with their double amp gears, or did cabal global have series of hacked item incident too?

Berserk_Fury
09-30-2010, 06:42 AM
what hacked stuff? are you confusing cabalsea with their double amp gears, or did cabal global have series of hacked item incident too?

No they have the hacked bosses incident.

Havoc
09-30-2010, 06:45 AM
oh, ok. ive seen the video where they respawn bederk.

doesnt really bother me much, its not like berderk drops amazing items.

and pontus ferrum bosses dont exactly drop epic items either. i think it dropped like what, 2-3 eox+8 in the course of last 2 years?

cronic21
09-30-2010, 06:50 AM
oh, ok. ive seen the video where they respawn bederk.

doesnt really bother me much, its not like berderk drops amazing items.

and pontus ferrum bosses dont exactly drop epic items either. i think it dropped like what, 2-3 eox+8 in the course of last 2 years?

pretty sure if u constantly res em and kill em all day....ur gonna get epic drops. and since u know they use macro recorders, + dmg hacks, + res boss. u could do it while botting meaning endless boss killing until they have all they want.

LILCHAOLAO
09-30-2010, 06:52 AM
Yeah,probably.

Palomar
09-30-2010, 06:52 AM
pretty sure if u constantly res em and kill em all day....ur gonna get epic drops.

Agreed.

Its all a numbers game and the more you can consistently spin the wheel...the more you tip the odds in your favor.

Havoc
09-30-2010, 06:54 AM
maybe so.

but the most epic thing that can drop from berderk is eox+7/seh/rw3 (if rw3s are considered even epic anymore).

most epic thing that pontus ferrum bosses can drop is eox+8... and trust me, eox+8 are heavily overrated; ive had one for last 2 years.

no real game changers imo.

cronic21
09-30-2010, 06:56 AM
maybe so.

but the most epic thing that can drop from berderk is eox+7/seh/rw3 (if rw3s are considered even epic anymore).

most epic thing that pontus ferrum bosses can drop is eox+8... and trust me, eox+8 are heavily overrated; ive had one for last 2 years.

and now concider they got the bikes, ep7s, and sold em all to community and have 10000bil alz, rdy to buy up everything on NA.

Havoc
09-30-2010, 06:57 AM
from what ive heard. cabal global is a closed system - there's not been any user who has been able to create a new character for a long time. with such environment, do you really think the economy can foster up to such point? not to mention all those people who have left the game after the game neglect? i heard the game population is pathetically small on global.

and if it really is a closed system where new users cannot register/make new chars... and there's thousands of bikes and eox+7s... what do you think will happen to selling prices of those items? think supply and demand. supply is huge... demand is probably almost nonexistent... price goes down.

cronic21
09-30-2010, 07:01 AM
the fact of the matter is...they hack. they got the drops, if they have no1 to sell em to atm, they will flood r server with the items, or alz, when they come.

there is no way to rationalize with some1 who hacks.

edit: btw...snowx shows screenshots of his character on global...pretty sure he didnt make the acc yrs ago.

Havoc
09-30-2010, 07:07 AM
the fact of the matter is...they hack. they got the drops, if they have no1 to sell em to atm, they will flood r server with the items, or alz, when they come.

there is no way to rationalize with some1 who hacks.

edit: btw...snowx shows screenshots of his character on global...pretty sure he didnt make the acc yrs ago.
pretty sure account is not new either, if you can't register and create new chars.

Berserk_Fury
09-30-2010, 07:20 AM
from what ive heard. cabal global is a closed system - there's not been any user who has been able to create a new character for a long time. with such environment, do you really think the economy can foster up to such point? not to mention all those people who have left the game after the game neglect? i heard the game population is pathetically small on global.

and if it really is a closed system where new users cannot register/make new chars... and there's thousands of bikes and eox+7s... what do you think will happen to selling prices of those items? think supply and demand. supply is huge... demand is probably almost nonexistent... price goes down.

They diasbled new account creation less than a month ago.

cronic21
09-30-2010, 07:22 AM
that would make sense since their preparing to transfer, any new players would just get lost in the transfer/ quit.

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-30-2010, 08:12 AM

thats why the moment they merge w/ our servers, the demand is high here, the alz/item buyers using USD will jump in joy "coughs coughs" since they would have those pwng gears since they dun mind spending 2k+USD to pay for an account. how much more for some epic gears. =P

Berserk_Fury
09-30-2010, 08:26 AM
I wonder how many +7 capes, SEHs and RW3s will be up on the market the day after the merger.

sn0wXz
09-30-2010, 08:39 AM
I dont know how much will make it through :D

Some b2f hackers are a little more then obvious with 5-6 bracelets and bunch of slotd forcium .....obvious ft2 runners, but for other players that didnt run ft b2f, and just derk hunt, they will have riddled logs with traces of the hacks... i dont see how many of them will make it without being caught once gms look at the logs, every 5 minute u see this in right hand lower cornor

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6007/cabalver971009301530000.jpg

People with gm value on in town pvping...obvious that will be left through the logs of that players account, i dont see how some of them are going to make it lol

Descryption
09-30-2010, 10:21 AM
You should know that with this hack can attack inside the town, something will have to do with all those users.

Greetings

sn0wXz
09-30-2010, 10:24 AM
You should know that with this hack can attack inside the town, something will have to do with all those users.

Greetings

yes, GM hack was patch in north america ^_^
good 2 cu again

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 02:58 PM
ESTSOFT DON'T GO TO BLOCK GLOBAL ACCOUNTS, that means lose time because estsoft going to lose 100 players fault by hacks.. and items no dissapear during the transfer.. You guys also used hack when this server was of ogplanet so this is so fair. So don't cry noob ppl from cabal usa, this is a game.. and you kids are angry because we going to be the same lvl than yours ^^ bye

Engsoc
09-30-2010, 03:16 PM
if u think eox+8 isnt a game changer give it to me? Pm Env0y lol, i would love +20 atk and more hp kthnxbye

Havoc
09-30-2010, 03:18 PM
ive had eof+8 longer than almost anyone in this game, thanks.

xXCrusadeXx
09-30-2010, 03:27 PM
ESTSOFT DON'T GO TO BLOCK GLOBAL ACCOUNTS, that means lose time because estsoft going to lose 100 players fault by hacks.. and items no dissapear during the transfer.. You guys also used hack when this server was of ogplanet so this is so fair. So don't cry noob ppl from cabal usa, this is a game.. and you kids are angry because we going to be the same lvl than yours ^^ bye

LOL? from wat i can make out, ur saying ur a hacker and u dont want EST to take away ur gears during the transfer? You probably dont know this, but many people got banned after ESTsoft took over from OGP, so dont be surprised if the same thing happens to you guys.

sn0wXz
09-30-2010, 03:31 PM

What? woah bro if you really think gms wont ban the ft runners with all those ft2 jewlrey and +8 capes, yea ok good luck we will see who makes the transfer, and whos left to cry on forums ^_^ Secondly since your all 170 or below, techincally you wont be same "lvl" as us. ka.

third no i dont think a noob whos hackd with no skill cd / gm value could possibly make transition to no hacking, well not that they will have to, they will be banned before hand seeing as how you dont even need to view logs to tell who the hackers are.., i mean careless isnt even the word, its more like obvious hackers, gms arent 100% stupid :p but we wont cry, it will be the ones who are banned and wish the OGP days excuse somehow validates their ill-legit character, sup?

Berserk_Fury
09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm gonna lol when I read all the QQ we're going to get from their banned hackers.

tomaboy
09-30-2010, 04:18 PM

Get over yourself. You're going to be wishing you were back on global once you get here. Hate to break it to you but no one is scared of the small population that is coming in. Most of you will probably quit anyway since you can't use your...what was it again? The constant respawn of bosses right?

ive had eof+8 longer than almost anyone in this game, thanks.
And you've said that twice already in this thread alone. Please say it a few more times...someone might have missed your godly EoF8.

I'm gonna lol when I read all the QQ we're going to get from their banned hackers.
Big +1

Havoc
09-30-2010, 04:30 PM
toma, what are you exactly butthurt about? you loved me more than this before i quit :(

xLh
09-30-2010, 04:34 PM

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/heh.jpg

Havoc
09-30-2010, 04:47 PM
???? what? nig you g@y! ewwwwwwwwwwww

;)

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Whao i see now why global players hate this kids..you envy us because we have items that you have -.- don't cry when we kicked your ass here

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 04:53 PM
Jajajajajajaja i going to laugh when we start to kick ass here

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 04:55 PM
so many noobs going to start call us HACKERS NOOBS BLABLABLABLA.. poor noobs ^^

xLh
09-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Whao i see now why global players hate this kids..you envy us because we have items that you have -.- don't cry when we kicked your ass here

I'm sure we'll all be trying to contain our orgasms when you come over and get your items stripped from your sausage fingers. Not that it matters, regardless of what you have everyone on NA would have enough skill to wreck you. Or maybe they'll just ban you for being too stupid. It must be difficult upgrading when you can't count past 3.

xLh
09-30-2010, 04:58 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/spongout.png

Hey how many members does your guild have, 3?

Ohwait 3 people don't even play GC.

tomaboy
09-30-2010, 05:19 PM
toma, what are you exactly butthurt about? you loved me more than this before i quit :(

You can PM me in game if you'd really like to know.

Or maybe they'll just ban you for being too stupid. It must be difficult upgrading when you can't count past 3.
Haha. xD Nice.

TheKing
09-30-2010, 07:02 PM
SHUT UP little baby XDDD DON'T HATE US JUST BECAUSE WE GOING TO BE STRONGERS HERE TOO LIKE MUCH PLAYERS ^^ Envy?? OH 3 BILLIONS?? I HAVE ONLY 1.5 BILLIONES I SOLD A RW3 IN GLOBAL SERVER JAJAJAJA stupid ! -.-

Z_Z do you want to see my 10bil title+ 20bil worth of gear? KA!

TheKing
09-30-2010, 07:05 PM
poor baby just crying because we going to touch your good server.. stupid racists americans just going to start cry here, i going to show all my items by SHOUT and you going to cry ^^

why not post a SCREENSHOT of Your Character, Gear and alz? Coz

Your account will not be getting transfer to Cabal NA anyways..

juve
09-30-2010, 07:33 PM

Listen I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, first of all you fail at english really badly and thats why im 100% sure that u are from venezuela/peru. U just simply dont know when to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Ive played CGlobal and i almost puked, 70% of 170's are cheaters...lvling with No-Cooltime BM2, hunting bosses & spamming FI/FT2...I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i hate u so much. Ppl like u are the reason why theres a lot of players outside Europe/Brazil playing those servers (like me). Stupid indians with internet.

GMs should delete the whole database from CGlobal, and then let those retards play, for the sake of the NA community.

You have the right to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, aight ? kthxbb

TheKing
09-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Listen I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, first of all you fail at english really badly and thats why im 100% sure that u are from venezuela/peru. U just simply dont know when to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Ive played CGlobal and i almost puked, 70% of 170's are cheaters...lvling with No-Cooltime BM2, hunting bosses & spamming FI/FT2...I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i hate u so much. Ppl like u are the reason why theres a lot of players outside Europe/Brazil playing those servers (like me). Stupid indians with internet.

GMs should delete the whole database from CGlobal, and then let those retards play, for the sake of the NA community.
You have the right to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, aight ? kthxbb

+1

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 07:51 PM
1st juve i don't know you maybe you are a sad baby what hate ppl from global server just because they raped you..
2nd ppl from this server too used hacks like the ppl from global (i never used), so don't say stupid things
3rd you should be happy to find noobs bbs like this guys.. PPL from cabal NA <------ so sad they too used and now going to cry when we arrive here ^^

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TO ARRIVE HERE MAN, WE CAN PISS TO THIS NOOBS !

Rasecx
09-30-2010, 07:53 PM
1st juve i don't know you maybe you are a sad baby what hate ppl from global server just because they raped you..
2nd ppl from this server too used hacks like the ppl from global (i never used), so don't say stupid things
3rd you should be happy to find noobs bays like this guys.. PPL from cabal NA <------ so sad they too used and now going to cry when we arrive here ^^

Can i ask something? What do you plan to do when you get to NA cabal?

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 07:59 PM
IM 170 AND I GOING TO BUY ALL THE STUFFS WHAT I FIND IN THE LADY OR SHOPS AND SELL STUFFS WHAT I BOUGHT IN GLOBAL SERVER AND LVLING TO 180 ! I HAVE ENOUGH EQUIPMENT FOR SURVIVE HERE YOU DON'T NEED TEEL ME WHAT DO.. I KNOW HOW 2 PLAY AND I KNOW HOW TO DO DUNGEONS.. surE i going to meet IC and RH too but should care your mouth guys with global ppl.. always calling us cheat or noobs.. plz stop to talk bullsht noobs -.-.

sn0wXz
09-30-2010, 08:00 PM
there is few legit players who are living in hell, but i would put accurate estimate at 80% of the population is actively hacking or even just pvping in town with gm value on...
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1678/lmfaofail.png

GM will see b2f items, GM value hack and such with logs, everyone should post in this forum untill EST makes comment on the horrible condition of global server...and how they plan to merge that with na.

TheKing
09-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Can i ask something? What do you plan to do when you get to NA cabal?

-gonna get rape and flame on lol

SomeGuy
09-30-2010, 08:06 PM
It seems Cabal Global is practically a private server.

Havoc
10-01-2010, 03:55 AM
im going to laugh if all these people who claim to be from global are actually people on na pretending to be global players.

if so, you all just got trolled. really really hard.

WIpwns
10-01-2010, 03:58 AM
plz stop to talk bullsht noobs -.-.

tell me what ur char's def is and well talk

juve
10-01-2010, 10:31 AM
1st juve i don't know you maybe you are a sad baby what hate ppl from global server just because we cheated so hard i mean worked..

rofl motherfvcker let me quote u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...

ESTSOFT DON'T GO TO BLOCK GLOBAL ACCOUNTS, that means lose time because estsoft going to lose 100 players fault by hacks.. and items no dissapear during the transfer.. You guys also used hack when this server was of ogplanet so this is so fair. So don't cry noob ppl from cabal usa, this is a game.. and you kids are angry because we are G-A-Y, bye

Why so much whinning if u didnt cheat? U fail at failing, seriously.

3rd you should be happy to find noobs bbs like this guys.. PPL from cabal NA <------ so sad they too used and now going to cry when we arrive here ^^

Outstanding english indian boy...[johnrelax90] Has mastered failnglish.

XFearMyBladeX
10-01-2010, 10:45 AM
SHUT UP little baby XDDD DON'T HATE US JUST BECAUSE WE GOING TO BE STRONGERS HERE TOO LIKE MUCH PLAYERS ^^ Envy?? OH 3 BILLIONS?? I HAVE ONLY 1.5 BILLIONES I SOLD A RW3 IN GLOBAL SERVER JAJAJAJA stupid ! -.-

lmao nub it is BILLIONS not billiones estupido lmao u cant even type English stupid foreign immigrant. u cant type i wonder how bad u speak hahahahaha

Mishon
10-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Their hacked items are our decent items.

indicavia
10-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Please men avoid racist comments. it doesnt help anyone. anyway some of global server legit players are actually make it there. So lets try to be nice with each other, this is a game forum not an ethnic discussion

ttbhc
10-01-2010, 11:22 PM
idk why you guys do not like to have more new players to NA Cabal.

They all seem to be nice ppl and work hard to get all thier gear. Don't be mean to them just cause they badly outgear you.

Enso
10-02-2010, 08:02 AM
@The two above:
Trying to get teenagers to be civil on a forum is not worth the effort. Just watch them but heads and enjoy. =]

ventusj
10-02-2010, 03:23 PM
yes it`s true.... our population is very low... but does`nt matter im exited to play this server ^^... But aeonnathan has the point... i wonder if people with hack in global will be hacking here too ? i hope they all get ban... comparing our economy with yours.. it`s obviously that ur server has very much stuff to sell and for a rasonable price... anyways i wanna pvp with u guys (i will get owned) but haha just for fun... saludos desde Venezuela latin american... good hunt ^^