PDA

View Full Version : cabal global items tranference

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 02:51 PM
HI GUYS, I WANT ASK IF THE ITEMS +7 FROM GLOBAL SERVER TO CABAL USA CHANGE TO +9?? and COSTUMES can be tranfered.. THX

xLh
09-30-2010, 02:53 PM
no your armor isn't comming with you get out if you don't like it

Weezy
09-30-2010, 02:53 PM
I think you guys shouldn't be transferred at all :)

Havoc
09-30-2010, 03:10 PM
yes, it'll automatically get changed.

Innovation
09-30-2010, 04:04 PM
I think you guys shouldn't be transferred at all :)

Agreeeeed

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 05:01 PM
again crying?? i going to show you my equipment here in this server but plz dont cry ^^ just i want know if the items +7 been tranfered going to upgrade to +9 because all my set is +7 and i want save UCH and UCHH for the next upgrade =)

xLh
09-30-2010, 05:04 PM
all my set is +7

Lol?

That's a horribly low +, get out.

XFearMyBladeX
09-30-2010, 05:07 PM
whos crying?o.o
i believe only person crying here is u,since u not coming with ur gear i believe u wont be able to at least make some descent dmg lol u ppl need to learn alot to be at least average to N/A
stupid foreign-nubs-hackers-retarders-scrubs

johnrelax90
09-30-2010, 05:08 PM
when our item come to this server going to up to +9^^ plz dont cry noob xD

xLh
09-30-2010, 05:09 PM
when our item come to this server going to up to +9^^ plz dont cry noob xD

Yeah that's cool, it already happend to ours. Except our items were over +7 to begin with.

Dirt bag

XFearMyBladeX
09-30-2010, 05:09 PM
hahaaha lil boy only nubs have gear +9 now,most of us have it +11 minimum get update

Rasecx
09-30-2010, 05:35 PM
lol cant wait to pvp these guys

Berserk_Fury
09-30-2010, 05:40 PM
lol cant wait to pvp these guys

I can't wait until they QQ over all their derks being stolen.

cerverus3
09-30-2010, 06:33 PM
I can't wait until they QQ over all their derks being stolen.

+1 that

Luly
10-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Omg ffs, stop jumping into conclusions that 90 or 95 % of Cabal Global players are hackers , i know alot of pple there including myself ofc, who played fair and square from the beginning , and who ACTUALLY spent alot of money into this , so STOP criticizing the whole community because of some pricks who used 3rd pt programs ...
And YES i wouldnt play this anymore if my items wouldnt be transfer aswell, cause i worked hard for it !

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Some played legit, most dont, a majority dont. Lol, call it the GMs fault for lack of moderation on the server, no i dont mean osm amp and such, or +7 capes..., im talking about the 2 slot forci and ft jewelry ^^, unless that was u farmin ft ;) The majority cant ft2, but they do use it in ca everyday ^^ ill step inside a global cabal CA and prove myself wrong the majority arent hacking? o well wait i cant cuz they would pk me after i entered even on non pk chan, ka... ^^

Luly
10-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Ofc after the servers were neglected by GMs themselves , the hackers became the majority, cause half of the community just quit, no wonder why...

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Well this topic was kinda dead but since you revive it...

*This video is taken as to show example, and is already given to me by GLOBAL user, who i am throwing a few ecoins his way for the favor as he originally give me it for nothing, but i figured since he was nice enough to give me a noob lv 60 id thank him for it. I am not farming or planning to farm on this account so therefore i could careless what happends to it, already confirmed with global user that it was old and they didnt use it, before starting any 3rd party program.*
http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/lack-of-packet-security-21248

I seriously think any player who did exploit the server, (not including you ofc) would have benefited..even if the severs arent equal in gear and such^^ They would only benefit for merge. o well i am done making thread about, i made one after the original entering global, so you can prolly let these ones fall back a little bit ^^ only time will tell what happends

ACE
10-04-2010, 05:08 PM
again crying?? i going to show you my equipment here in this server but plz dont cry ^^ just i want know if the items +7 been tranfered going to upgrade to +9 because all my set is +7 and i want save UCH and UCHH for the next upgrade =)Forcy amp+11 or pc sigmetal of amp +15 or G T F O plz.

Mishon
10-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Some played legit, most dont, a majority dont. Lol, call it the GMs fault for lack of moderation on the server, no i dont mean osm amp and such, or +7 capes..., im talking about the 2 slot forci and ft jewelry ^^, unless that was u farmin ft ;) The majority cant ft2, but they do use it in ca everyday ^^ ill step inside a global cabal CA and prove myself wrong the majority arent hacking? o well wait i cant cuz they would pk me after i entered even on non pk chan, ka... ^^

You're no better than the hackers in global.

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 07:25 PM
You're no better than the hackers in global.

yes i am, what they do there, they cant do here. Technically i am better ^^
secondly exposing the community for what it is, was important, and i hope it leads to alternate server for now till things even out, and people are weeded out. If not maybe the obvious hackers would be banned, because global gms surely have done nothing better then a half-ass job this year ^^

Is that what you ment? better at bypassing and showing what exploits need to be fixed? :)
dont be mad you arent there to actually have a slight chance of making something of your character, Lol.

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 08:04 PM
yes i am, what they do there, they cant do here. Technically i am better ^^
secondly exposing the community for what it is, was important, and i hope it leads to alternate server for now till things even out, and people are weeded out. If not maybe the obvious hackers would be banned, because global gms surely have done nothing better then a half-ass job this year ^^

Is that what you ment? better at bypassing and showing what exploits need to be fixed? :)
dont be mad you arent there to actually have a slight chance of making something of your character, Lol.

im all for this stupid merge to be cancelled, if global has poor moderation, thats their own damn fault, no need to bring them over here just cuz global is failing. they need to stay in their deprived servers, its called NA cabal for a reason! AMERICANS ONLY PLZ OR G T F O

Error
10-04-2010, 08:06 PM
im all for this stupid merge to be cancelled, if global has poor moderation, thats their own damn fault, no need to bring them over here just cuz global is failing. they need to stay in their deprived servers, its called NA cabal for a reason! AMERICANS ONLY PLZ OR G T F O

What happened to Canadians?

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 08:08 PM
What happened to Canadians?

considered Global? lmfao

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Lol, i think there is some players who have no clue what the memory editing is about, and have no interest .... i think est can do whatever they want, its their servers but they should definitely hold some standards if global is a-wall. Im not on the american or gtf.o van, that only furthers the a stereotype that the latin community has with americans.

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Lol, i think there is some players who have no clue what the memory editing is about, and have no interest .... i think est can do whatever they want, its their servers but they should definitely hold some standards if global is a-wall. Im not on the american or gtf.o van, that only furthers the a stereotype that the latin community has with americans.

meh idc lol THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT, WE GOTTA KEEP THE FKING PEACE!

cant be having non speaking and illiterate ppls taking over our servers now...

Shinji
10-05-2010, 06:56 AM
Lol I`m Latin ... You guys need to relax if you know most of them wont even make it ,Why all the hate? And I agree with snow.

DoItOver
10-05-2010, 07:07 AM
meh idc lol THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT, WE GOTTA KEEP THE FKING PEACE!

cant be having non speaking and illiterate ppls taking over our servers now...

Yuz one reazon why A.Me.Ricans can't have peace. Ignorant selfish retarded brat who thinks A.Me.Rican is all there is. There will never be peace when there are ppl like yuz who cant get along with other ppl (racist).

Krakra.

=D

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Yuz one reazon why A.Me.Ricans can't have peace. Ignorant selfish retarded brat who thinks A.Me.Rican is all there is. There will never be peace when there are ppl like yuz who cant get along with other ppl (racist).

Krakra.

=D

i do get along with ppl but we have enough illiterate ppl in NA as it as and this transfer will just make it worse and over populated

sn0wXz
10-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Illiteracy is the ability to read and write, not speak a foreign language that you dont know, ....fail?

iNub
10-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Illiteracy is the ability to read and write, not speak a foreign language that you dont know, ....fail?

that would be literacy. illiteracy is to lack the ability to read and write.

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
that would be literacy. illiteracy is to lack the ability to read and write.

yup lol but im using illiterate in a different sense here, saying that we have enough ppl that dont speak english or arent good at speaking it

sn0wXz
10-05-2010, 01:01 PM
yea but your "sense" fails at the point where english isnt their primary language, maybe go rage at the people already here that cant speak english good enough to the point where you wouldnt want to communicate with anyone outside the good ol southern usa in texas hee haw.

Blackayzer
10-05-2010, 01:09 PM
oh other cabal ex-global user xDDDDD

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 01:09 PM
yea but your "sense" fails at the point where english isnt their primary language, maybe go rage at the people already here that cant speak english good enough to the point where you wouldnt want to communicate with anyone outside the good ol southern usa in texas hee haw.

stereotypical bastard....not all people in texas are cowboy/country, ass hole....

Enso
10-05-2010, 01:52 PM

This made me lol.