PDA

View Full Version : Login issues

Sejiyaku
10-01-2010, 02:32 PM
My client starts up properly everythings fine until i try to log in and that bar just loads up until it gives me the "disconnected, please try again" message. This happened yesterday i turned off my laptop after grinding in pf went to my classes came back turned it on and thats whn the problem occured i have tried this on two seperate computers in my house, on which cabal has succesfully worked on and the exact same thing happens on both no difference.
any help or links are appreciated, also i tried the cleaning registry program (i forget name) on both computers there faster now:D but cabal still wont work.:mad:

Fixed:if you have Mcafee go into ur firewall settings and unblock all cabal files most likey the snake applicication my mcafee consistently calls this a virus and blocks it, give it full acess and go play cabal

Terifying
10-02-2010, 03:31 AM
this happened to me to... i don't know what is wrong... :(

Terifying
10-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Still i doesn't work for me :(

iNub
10-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Go into your AV settings and add the entire "CABAL Online (US)" folder and subfolders to the "exemptions" and try it again. If it still doesn't work, screenshot the (error / fail login) message.

Sejiyaku
10-07-2010, 07:21 PM
thanx for the reply but its been fixed there was no error really just Mcafee blocking the snake application