PDA

View Full Version : Once Again. Reply GMS

Zoria
04-13-2010, 03:26 PM
I am an old ogplanet cabal online user and you can check how long ive had an account with them. A smart way to transition accounts from companies would have been to use the existing email within OGP, but I see the brains of you guys are to small to comprehend proper support. The rest of you new gen skids, do not reply with help desk- learn your place, ive played this game long before you have.

GuardianPat
04-13-2010, 03:27 PM
let me guess, you from the first day of beta?

how old is your account? maybe the OGP deleted it?

sn0wXz
04-13-2010, 03:31 PM
help desk/ playd since may 08'
learn ur place in line, q.q more plz

Zoria
04-13-2010, 03:32 PM
I have played since either Feburary or March after the closed beta was over, I think a day or two. I can't use help desk because it says I need to transfer accounts to use it. I am not going to click give up because it is under the user name I wan't. If they think I won't pursue this issue estsoft has another thing comming.

Zoria
04-13-2010, 03:33 PM
SnowX who the fk are you? At least im known in the first server mercury, new gen scrub

Sheep
04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
...nrn

Berserk_Fury
04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
I have played since either Feburary or March after the closed beta was over, I think a day or two. I can't use help desk because it says I need to transfer accounts to use it. I am not going to click give up because it is under the user name I wan't. If they think I won't pursue this issue estsoft has another thing comming.

You can make a new account to send HD tickets numbscull.

oXIo
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Once again, go to HD.

sn0wXz
04-13-2010, 04:32 PM
SnowX who the fk are you? At least im known in the first server mercury, new gen scrub

new gen ? umm lol? is this guy aware this games not even been out in usa for a decade yet?

Drew
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
yeah there are cases you can't recover old accounts. the longevity of the account doesn't guarantee smooth transfer; it or they being current and in good status will however do.

Main active ones got on board here without much problems but the others which were inactive specially those which were deemed 'abandoned' during the infamous alz rips were either hacked or 'banned' or stripped or deleted by ogp. The hell, even up to last minute, if you have taken their astro refund offer, they would have deleted your account. Then u can't transfer those either. So by being current and active, I'm talking about up until the time they closed the server, which was still a good 6 hours before their contract expired, well maybe not, but blame ogp for your predicament. And i can bet my bottom dollar that if you try to send an hd ticket to them, they will pass the buck to ESTSoft, "sorry, cabal is not ours to maintain anymore, go qq to ESTSoft" or something to that effect.

Also, id and pw are better than e-mail in the transfer procedures. Their famous golf game transfers got so many accounts stolen because they relied on, now hear this, birthdays registered with ogp! which showed on their profile, lol. How lame was that? Same thing with e-mail, either people forget their registered e-mail or some others know of them. Just too risky. Again, so if ur account got screwd way back in ogp, then as I said, blame it on ogp, and there really is no way you can make the move.

there, i wrote a wall lol and not just told you helpdesk...

SliverElixer
04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
learn our place we transfered and moved on those who haven't were left in the dust and should had been on top with this
next gen this game isn't even more than 6 years old when it was made.

FU2
04-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Get this I played since Feb. 2, 2008 and I'm telling you to HELP DESK. I sent in help desk too and am patiently waiting for it so you can't either?

Zoria
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Because I know it wasn't deleted and stolen through the transfer. When I try to transfer it tells me my account has been transfered already.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Because I know it wasn't deleted and stolen through the transfer. When I try to transfer it tells me my account has been transfered already.

i had this same problem, because i requested transfer, but my est id i signd up with was different then my ogp id, so my login id changed to my estsoft acct name, but after i figured that out i still selectd wrong server and thought everything was gone lol, help desk im sure they can help more then anyone here can.

ItzRes
04-14-2010, 02:28 PM
well one thing is that someone who knew your info could have transfered your account. so before you blame est soft you have to think back to see whoever may have known your account info password an username wise. because thats the only way that you would have gotten that message. and you're not the only one that has been here since the min open beta started. So quite getting angry and make a new account an send in a ticket to the help desk and be patient.

Cade
04-14-2010, 04:55 PM
I am an old ogplanet cabal online user and you can check how long ive had an account with them. A smart way to transition accounts from companies would have been to use the existing email within OGP, but I see the brains of you guys are to small to comprehend proper support. The rest of you new gen skids, do not reply with help desk- learn your place, ive played this game long before you have.
You're that "scrubby" wiz who just pked everyone, and the fact you call people skiddies means you're probably some random off public hack forums that thinks they are superior for attending a community college.

EDIT: This is a game :). This is the interwebs. This is however not srz bzns

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 07:52 AM
I am agree with Zoria about the email thing. My account was already transfered i keep getting that. Yet i cannt see any character. I pressed the give up bottom to use hlep desk and it is almost a week and i still dont have an answer. I am a cabal player since 2007. I do not recall the month but i do know that as soon as i could download it in the US i was one of the first members. I also happen to get an unique name, Valkyria. On the new account i created i try to create a new character with the same same and it says it taken. Besides i dont want to start all over again with a different name. Guild : FirstGeneration.

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 08:27 AM
yeah there are cases you can't recover old accounts. the longevity of the account doesn't guarantee smooth transfer; it or they being current and in good status will however do.

Main active ones got on board here without much problems but the others which were inactive specially those which were deemed 'abandoned' during the infamous alz rips were either hacked or 'banned' or stripped or deleted by ogp. The hell, even up to last minute, if you have taken their astro refund offer, they would have deleted your account. Then u can't transfer those either. So by being current and active, I'm talking about up until the time they closed the server, which was still a good 6 hours before their contract expired, well maybe not, but blame ogp for your predicament. And i can bet my bottom dollar that if you try to send an hd ticket to them, they will pass the buck to ESTSoft, "sorry, cabal is not ours to maintain anymore, go qq to ESTSoft" or something to that effect.

Also, id and pw are better than e-mail in the transfer procedures. Their famous golf game transfers got so many accounts stolen because they relied on, now hear this, birthdays registered with ogp! which showed on their profile, lol. How lame was that? Same thing with e-mail, either people forget their registered e-mail or some others know of them. Just too risky. Again, so if ur account got screwd way back in ogp, then as I said, blame it on ogp, and there really is no way you can make the move.

there, i wrote a wall lol and not just told you helpdesk...

Well my account was not screw up by ogp i can asure that. In fact i log in before the new host come about 1 month before and i bought a 3 months premiun. Since i am a player who only plays in server 7 and that happnes to be a premiun server. I always log in to it. I never accept any refound from ogp, worse ask for it. I hope the new host solve this problem. Also, as far as cheating goes or using hacks, insulting, or w.e offence against anyone. No i never done it besides i dont talk with others than my own guild people. So i really dont belive i got banned Unless not playing less 20 days is a crime.

Late: Valkyria.

Cade
04-24-2010, 09:46 AM
EDIT: Nvm, thought you started a second thread. I'm pretty happy you can't play though, your ego was a little amusing.

OsmarH
04-24-2010, 01:26 PM
I never got the chance to read it. Nevertheless, I thank you. I will play soon ,though("i hope"), and If that is the case i really wish no one gets unhappy. Until then i leave with hopes.
Late: Valkyria.

OsmarH
08-17-2010, 07:54 PM

Up until now i still having the same problem. I know my account wasn't hacked and asked ogplanet about been banned they say i was never banned nor asked for any refound. So i wonder what step should i take? i am more than sad i mean my account i spend a lot of time and now i cannt even transfered. EST asked me a lot of thing like when did i created my account and what date was my character created and bla bla bla. HOw in the world would i be able to access such information?

Rowe
08-17-2010, 07:59 PM
ask ogp

Mishon
08-17-2010, 08:04 PM
99.9% Of the post on these forums are flame/trolling/spam, and yet we wonder why our support is immensely worse than the Koreans.

macbowes
08-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Sorry bro, but I've been around longer than you have.

LostYourMind
08-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Best thing was them giving us a chance to change user name doing the switch over. OGPlanet's data was compromised severely.

Sadly there was a major hacking of accounts going on during the transfer. Watched hackers strip out a guildy, and went through his alts and got them too. Then there are the ones that tried to transfer and have been told it was transferred already. There has been no activity at all on their alts in guild. They did HD ticket and all EST could tell them was half a bot name who has the account now, and that there is nothing they can do about it. So they quit for good, and I can't blame them. :(

Your choice is to start again or find a new game sadly. EST isn't going to do nothing about it. Something they have been real good about lately too. Doing absolutely nothing. Sorry to hear they got you too.

OsmarH
08-18-2010, 03:37 AM
ask ogp

Yeah!! that was stupid of my part. I asked them and they told me they looking at it. However, i don't understand.... they told me anything regarding cabal you should contact EST but i never tho they could give you such information. Thank god i am w8ing for ogplanet's answer. Hopefully it would be something good.

LostYourMind
08-18-2010, 04:05 AM
Yeah!! that was stupid of my part. I asked them and they told me they looking at it. However, i don't understand.... they told me anything regarding cabal you should contact EST but i never tho they could give you such information. Thank god i am w8ing for ogplanet's answer. Hopefully it would be something good.

OG is a dead end. They'll just tell you to contact EST, and it's out of their hands.

OsmarH
08-18-2010, 10:51 AM
OG is a dead end. They'll just tell you to contact EST, and it's out of their hands.

Yeah you right they told me the following:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Help Desk. As of March 31, 2010, Cabal Online is no longer hosted by OGPlanet. Cabal is now hosted by ESTsoft. You can visit the website below.

Any questions regarding your Cabal account and account transfer need to be directed to ESTsoft.

Now EST soft asked me some questions:

Hello, This is CABAL Support Team.

I'm very sorry for the late answer.

I found your character 'Valkyria' in another account. If you have another EST account, please try to log in with it.

If you don't have any other EST account beside this, please report us again with more details which I wrote below.

- All of your character's name and server (including the character that you want to transfer)
- All of your character's level
- Created day of all of your character

I look forward your response.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours, [GM] CoCoBall

How in the world would i remember all that????

XFearMyBladeX
08-18-2010, 11:22 AM

lool just make a new acc,stop crying,you are not the first and wont be last with the same problem.thank your friends(they the 1 who stole it)kakaka thats sad
P.S:u wont be getting your acc back.dont like it?then learn to deal with it.dont keep spamming the forum with ur lame "i lost my account drama" things happends and this is one of them.
like i said u are not the first and wont be the last.just get over it and keep playing

OsmarH
08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
lool just make a new acc,stop crying,you are not the first and wont be last with the same problem.thank your friends(they the 1 who stole it)kakaka thats sad
P.S:u wont be getting your acc back.dont like it?then learn to deal with it.dont keep spamming the forum with ur lame "i lost my account drama" things happends and this is one of them.
like i said u are not the first and wont be the last.just get over it and keep playing

Not really. Same as i never got banned or did anything that break the rule. I never shared my password or id. You call it friends? sorry but i don't have any. Also about spaming. Yeah i agree i kinda over did it.

Hitler
08-18-2010, 11:36 AM

How about I kill you?

XFearMyBladeX
08-18-2010, 11:41 AM
ma this is not the first time some1 loose an acc,they just wasting time with tickets.they wont get their accounts back.it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s but it is the truth.just make a new acc and keep playing.hes not the first and wont be the last. he lost it thanks to his friends that were faster than him.

XFearMyBladeX
08-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Not really. Same as i never got banned or did anything that break the rule. I never shared my password or id. You call it friends? sorry but i don't have any. Also about spaming. Yeah i agree i kinda over did it.

even if u didnt share ur inf.hackers can still get it.thats why ppl should amke their passwords really really difficult like "jhjndxj56737kk1749" or w.e.
there are programs that help u avoid this like tuneup.denies any sharing file on ur pc and if some1 is trying to connect to ur pc it tells u in secs.
every pc saves all the codes u use.thats how most of ppl get hacked.
but anyway he just should make a new acc.it is obvious he aint getting his acc back

Baby
08-18-2010, 03:40 PM
If u got ban by ogplanet can u still transfer ur acc?

XFearMyBladeX
08-18-2010, 04:20 PM
maybe.est is bringing scammers back soo idk why u shouldnt get ur acc back.