PDA

View Full Version : The Troll Extinction

Eurus
10-02-2010, 11:16 AM
The Troll Extinction

During the course of the Internet, the Internet was a safe environment to navigate. The Internet was a key element for instant communication. Furthermore, the Internet has advanced our legitimate field of study, such as education. Had not been for the Internet, people would have stayed less sophisticated in technology. However, people, the Trolls, that just wanted to seek attention by bashing other people's talent, took over the Internet. In this thread, it is my goal to inform the unaware how trolls exacerbated every Internet site, game, etc.

The Internet's data base for Trolls has increased for the past few decades. Before, the data base for Trolls was not given much attention. But today, with all of the attention that it is now being given, people are concern with the Troll epidemic. In addition, we cannot say with certainty that the Trolls completely took over the Internet. Nevertheless, as we have seen, Trolls permit verbal violence.

Much of what we know about the Trolls has come from the Internet, obviously. As the Trolls has put it, the Internet is no longer a safe environment to navigate for our children. Also, it is important to make clear that the Trolls have zero discretion to repent for their misbehavior. Because of this inconvenience, a private funded organization has hired detectives to capture these vague creatures by tracking them. These hired detectives are called The Anti-Seireiters. Their main mission is to capture the leader Trolls, Seireitei, and capture DavidKanz, The Mega Lord Troll.

In order to extinct all Trolls, the Seireitei guild and DavidKanz must be assassinated. How can this protocol be implemented? First, The Anti-Seireiters will put a tracking device on a massager. Second, the massager will request an invitation to the guild by offering the guild 50 million ALZ. Third, when the massager locates every member of the guild, The Anti-Seireiters activates a hacking code to their accounts, which allows The Anti-Seireiters to enter their accounts and deleting everything they have. Finally, the guild leader is hacked by the same method of hacking to delete the guild.

In conclusion, Cabal Online will be liberated from the worst of Trolls by getting rid of Seireitei members and the leader. It is with no doubt in mind that the Cabal economy will be able to stand on its feet again. If Cabal wants to be clean, it does not follow, therefore, that Cabal should permit these Trolls to run its economy. With the Trolls gone, Cabal players should lay down the fear of the worst Troll encounters.

I hope this protocol will come into consideration.

Your most sincere friend,

Eurus :)

sn0wXz
10-02-2010, 11:19 AM
who?

Eurus
10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Fact:

It's statistically proven that Trolls will be homeless when they reach the age of 40.

Eurus
10-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I hope this ignites a Troll War!

*Fortifies a base against the Trolls*

Berserk_Fury
10-02-2010, 11:58 AM
tl;dr version anyone?

Eurus
10-02-2010, 12:02 PM
tl;dr version? What is that?

Fact:

Seireitei funded a pedaphile priest to have inappropriate relations with babies.

renji642
10-02-2010, 12:07 PM
too much sht to read sorry..

Eurus
10-02-2010, 12:10 PM
That is the point! Trolls can't make a comeback if they don't know WTF they're talking about without reference. It will make them look so stupid.

Soryuha
10-02-2010, 12:26 PM
The tl;dr version is he wants Seireitei and DavidKanz to leave Cabal for good.

WIpwns
10-02-2010, 12:49 PM
The Troll Extinction

During the course of the Internet, the Internet was a safe environment to navigate. The Internet was a key element for instant communication. Furthermore, the Internet has advanced our legitimate field of study, such as education. Had not been for the Internet, people would have stayed less sophisticated in technology. However, people, the Trolls, that just wanted to seek attention by bashing other people's talent, took over the Internet. In this thread, it is my goal to inform the unaware how trolls exacerbated every Internet site, game, etc.

The Internet's data base for Trolls has increased for the past few decades. Before, the data base for Trolls was not given much attention. But today, with all of the attention that it is now being given, people are concern with the Troll epidemic. In addition, we cannot say with certainty that the Trolls completely took over the Internet. Nevertheless, as we have seen, Trolls permits verbal violence.

Much of what we know about the Trolls has come from the Internet, obviously. As the Trolls has put it, the Internet is no longer a safe environment to navigate for our children. Also, it is important to make clear that the Trolls have zero discretion to repent for their misbehavior. Because of this inconvenience, a private funded organization has hired detectives to capture these vague creatures by tracking them. These hired detectives are called The Anti-Seireiters. Their main mission is to capture the leader Trolls, Seireitei, and capture DavidKanz, The Mega Lord Troll.

In order to extinct all Trolls, the Seireitei guild and DavidKanz must be assassinated. How can this protocol be implemented? First, The Anti-Seireiters will put a tracking device on a massager. Second, the massager will request an invitation to the guild by offering the guild 50 million ALZ. Third, when the massager locates every member of the guild, The Anti-Seireiters activates a hacking code to their accounts, which allows The Anti-Seireiters to enter their accounts and deleting everything they have. Finally, the guild leader is hacked by the same method of hacking to delete the guild.

In conclusion, Cabal Online will be liberated from the worst of Trolls by getting rid of Seireitei members and the leader. It is with no doubt in mind that the Cabal economy will be able to stand on its feet again. If Cabal wants to be clean, it does not follow, therefore, that Cabal should permit these Trolls to run its economy. With the Trolls gone, Cabal players should lay down the fear of the worst Troll encounters.

Make sure your teacher don't catch you plagiarizing.

xLh
10-02-2010, 12:56 PM
OP thinks DK and his butt buddies are trolls?

I lol'd.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/opisawut.jpg

Eurus
10-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Plagiarise? I don't plagiarise. I use preformulations to write at a high academic level.

Fact:

Seireitei had a load of DMT drugs.

Ashcroft
10-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Things I read from this post ~

'The Troll Extinction'

'During the course of the internet'
'Your most sincere friend, Eurus'

Eurus
10-02-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't get it, Ashcroft. What are you trying to say?

xLh
10-02-2010, 01:38 PM
trying to say?

He's saying you're a .

As is everyone else.

Eurus
10-02-2010, 01:41 PM
It doesn't sound like everybody was implying that. Your interpretation is inaccurate, so go to your room and hang yourself up, you MORON!

iSeeYou123
10-02-2010, 01:45 PM
He's saying you're a .

As is everyone else.

+1

Eurus
10-02-2010, 01:47 PM
He's saying you're a .

As is everyone else. I love your writting, Eurus. I'll sell my body to you because I'm in love with you!

-1 million

Eurus
10-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Fight me you trolls!

GoldFalcon22
10-02-2010, 02:51 PM
The Troll Extinction

The Internet's data base for Trolls has increased for the past few decades. Before, the data base for Trolls was not given much attention. But today, with all of the attention that it is now being given, people are concern with the Troll epidemic. In addition, we cannot say with certainty that the Trolls completely took over the Internet. Nevertheless, as we have seen, Trolls permits verbal violence.

the only thing that i've gathered from this tl;dr thread was, you got no life and you should probably move out of your mom's basement before the emotional trauma from having no friends affects you even more

Eurus
10-02-2010, 02:59 PM
FINALLY! My Falcon has spoken!

*Pets the disgusting STD Falcon*

Your assumption of me living with my mother is so inaccurate. S T F U you drug cookie Troll!

GoldFalcon22
10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Nah sorry I'm not a troll, I don't spend an hour on the forums coming up with BS tl;dr threads because your mad that people actually excel in this game while you're stuck in BloodOrchid doing nothing but failing.

Eurus
10-02-2010, 03:06 PM
For your information you pathetic Troll, I am not playing Cabal at the moment. I will when I finish my college semester. Additionally, I have a great Force Shielder that is above the average FS, so get your facts straight!

*Slaps the Falcon*

iSeeYou123
10-02-2010, 03:11 PM
*Slaps the Falcon*

*Pets the disgusting STD Falcon*

i guess you like touching guys.. troll

Eurus
10-02-2010, 03:14 PM
I guess you like touching guys, Troll. +1 for grammar correction.

Troll? So your theory of touching a guy with one finger makes me not straight? How stupid you sound, you f u c k i n g idiot!

How about you go to the corner and fabricate a better comeback, you TROLL!

iSeeYou123
10-02-2010, 03:23 PM
i like touching guys with one finger

oh i didn't know...kakkaka

Eurus
10-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I wish I can feel your big package.

Too much information! Seriously, if you like men, post a thread about it, but don't come here confessing that!

G T F O you disgusting Troll!

LifelessSoul
10-02-2010, 08:27 PM
tl;dr version = eradicate all of the trolls on cabal. most of which live inside that fail guild named seireitei....ppl these days are too lazy to read a few paragraphs....kinda sad really....

Trolls gonna hate....

GoldFalcon22
10-02-2010, 10:15 PM
tl;dr version = eradicate all of the trolls on cabal. most of which live inside that fail guild named seireitei....ppl these days are too lazy to read a few paragraphs....kinda sad really....

Trolls gonna hate....

coming from someone in FailOrchid =/

LifelessSoul
10-02-2010, 10:35 PM
coming from someone in FailOrchid =/

i dont join guilds that have a high rep for hacking or having strong members, i define a guild as people who are friendly and will help u with stuff so yeah, stop hatin on BloodOrchid....its kinda sad that u still have this feud going with BloodOrchid so do urself and everyone a favor and stop bashing on BloodOrchid and forget about it, cause we've all forgotten about you

Kuro
10-02-2010, 10:47 PM
i dont join guilds that have a high rep for hacking or having strong members, i define a guild as people who are friendly and will help u with stuff so yeah, stop hatin on BloodOrchid....its kinda sad that u still have this feud going with BloodOrchid so do urself and everyone a favor and stop bashing on BloodOrchid and forget about it, cause we've all forgotten about you

I just loled fking hard.

Falcon got owned hardcore.

P.S:
Forgot about Falcon? Never even knew him.

LifelessSoul
10-02-2010, 10:51 PM
I just loled fking hard.

Falcon got owned hardcore.

P.S:
Forgot about Falcon? Never even knew him.

lawl i dont think you would have bro, ^^ on OGP we were on ch 18, and u were like on 12

Kuro
10-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Never really had a home channel, I roamed, Rebelz stayed on 16 mostly though I think.

LifelessSoul
10-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Never really had a home channel, I roamed, Rebelz stayed on 16 mostly though I think.

yeah, i miss the old days =( now the community is full of trolls, a-holes, hackers and scammers =/

ibez_trogdor
10-03-2010, 12:08 AM
New.

LifelessSoul
10-03-2010, 02:57 AM
New.

umad, Just Sayin'

Eurus
10-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Falcon S H I T, you shouldn't be talking about BloodOrchid, you pedaphile cookie troll gut B I T C H! At least BloodOrchid is legit. In the other hand, Seireitei is too dirty to play safe, so why bother joining that guild, right?

*Cuts the Falcon's throat*

Please make another comeback so I can bash you until you won't bother commenting again.

LifelessSoul
10-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Falcon S H I T, you shouldn't be talking about BloodOrchid, you pedaphile cookie troll gut B I T C H! At least BloodOrchid is legit. In the other hand, Seireitei is too dirty to play safe, so why bother joining that guild, right?

*Cuts the Falcon's throat*

Please make another comeback so I can bash you until you won't bother commenting again.

LOL +1 falcon got owned hardcore twice nao ^^

iNub
10-03-2010, 03:47 PM
New.

and again, we let the drama build.

Eurus
10-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Hmm... Falcon S H I T hasn't replied yet? Good, I guess we shut him up.

*Waits for other Seireitei members*

I am not a TROLL! I am a legit player that bashes TROLLS! :)

LifelessSoul
10-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Hmm... Falcon S H I T hasn't replied yet? Good, I guess I shut him up.

*Waits for other Seireitei members*

I am not a TROLL! I am a legit player that bashes TROLLS! :)

i think you mean i did =) im the one that owned him first ^^

Eurus
10-04-2010, 08:28 AM
LOL We both owned his ass LOL

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 12:35 PM
LOL We both owned his ass LOL

xD true =)

Eurus
10-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Lol :)

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Lol :)

haha, i think he rage quit =) <3

Eurus
10-04-2010, 06:29 PM
LMAO! That's how a Troll is owned.

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 06:58 PM
LMAO! That's how a Troll is owned.

fo sho =)

Eurus
10-04-2010, 08:14 PM
fo sho =)
+1

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
+1

XD so what are you up to?

Eurus
10-04-2010, 09:15 PM
XD so what are you up to?

This is what my Magic Force Shielder has equipped:

Osmium Armor set + 6 with 7% m.amp
Osmium Helm with 30% Critical Damage
Forcium Katana + 6 with 7% M.amp
Forcium Orb + 5 with 10% Critical Damage
Epaulet of Sage + 6
Bracelet of Sage + 4 x 2
Ring of Luck + 1 x 2
Critical Ring + 1 x 2
Amulet of Pain + 5
Vampiric Earring + 2 x 2

My Critical Damage is 130
My Critical Rate is 49

At least I'm above average

P.S.

It would be a complete different story with Legacy Weapons

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:28 PM
This is what my Magic Force Shielder has equipped:

Osmium Armor set + 6 with 7% m.amp
Osmium Helm with 30% Critical Damage
Forcium Katana + 6 with 7% M.amp
Forcium Orb + 5 with 10% Critical Damage
Epaulet of Sage + 6
Bracelet of Sage + 4 x 2
Ring of Luck + 1 x 2
Critical Ring + 1 x 2
Amulet of Pain + 5
Vampiric Earring + 2 x 2

My Critical Damage is 130
My Critical Rate is 49

At least I'm above average

P.S.

It would be a complete different story with Legacy Weapons

mFS? arent those a little overrated?

Eurus
10-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Yes, they are. I only use it for dungeons, because that's the best I have for now for grinding. Despite the negative comments towards mFS, they can come in handy for dungeons. Also, mention should be made of the fact that mFS are better at PvP than sFS. If people don't agree with this, I don't mind at all. This is my opinion, so why debate me on it, right?

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Yes, they are. I only use it for dungeons, because that's the best I have for now for grinding. Despite the negative comments towards mFS, they can come in handy for dungeons. Also, mention should be made of the fact that mFS are better at PvP than sFS. If people don't agree with this, I don't mind at all. This is my opinion, so why debate me on it, right?

well i do agree mFS are better than sFS but like 90% FS are mFS which gets freakishly annoying in nw lol just sayin i hate mFS lol cuz theyre annoying with theyre unfair hella crit dmg and then they add range to it with being a mFS so yeah lol not bashing or anything i just hate them in general

Eurus
10-04-2010, 09:39 PM
well i do agree mFS are better than sFS but like 90% FS are mFS which gets freakishly annoying in nw lol just sayin i hate mFS lol cuz theyre annoying with theyre unfair hella crit dmg and then they add range to it with being a mFS so yeah lol not bashing or anything i just hate them in general
+1

That's one of my reasons why I made one. They annoy me, so why not annoy them back, eh?

Karma is a B I T C H!

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:43 PM
+1

That's one of my reasons why I made one. They annoy me, so why not annoy them back, eh?

Karma is a B I T C H!

LOLOL i would never make one tho when i first came to cabal i tried every class before deciding on one and i just could never get into FS ended up sticking with FA then switching to FB a little while after my FA got to 140

Eurus
10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
LOLOL i would never make one tho when i first came to cabal i tried every class before deciding on one and i just could never get into FS ended up sticking with FA then switching to FB a little while after my FA got to 140

I have a level 145 WA, but he isn't that good, so that's another reason why I made a mFS.

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:48 PM
I have a level 145 WA, but he isn't that good, so that's another reason why I made a mFS.

haha well upon quitting back on ogp i gave my FA gear to a friend and let one of my best friends from my guild at the time (before he left) transfer my FB to his acc. Now im trying to get a job and get a new pc and was planning on coming back to cabal (but lately ive been having 2nd thoughts and thinking about going to Aion or WoW instead). but idk yet ill see about it when i get my new pc and download cabal to see if i wanna go to aion/wow

Fishy
10-05-2010, 01:27 PM

16? pfffffft. Kiddo, you've lost your memory. 17 ftw biotches =)

Fishy
10-05-2010, 01:30 PM

+0.5 on the dungeon bit, -1 on the pvp bit. Lol Sorry, Im a sword user to the core ^_^

Fishy
10-05-2010, 01:31 PM

make an mWA and put that shiz in full forci man :D

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 01:33 PM
make an mWA and put that shiz in full forci man :D

LAAAAAWL! ive seen like one of those in my whole time ive played cabal

Fishy
10-05-2010, 01:37 PM
LAAAAAWL! ive seen like one of those in my whole time ive played cabal

there's so much epic forci m amp for WA in AH right now lmao Im almost tempted to raise dex and str to +6 forci reqs on a WA and make an mWA just cause I can xD

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 01:49 PM
there's so much epic forci m amp for WA in AH right now lmao Im almost tempted to raise dex and str to +6 forci reqs on a WA and make an mWA just cause I can xD

lmao fo sho XD

SkylineV3
10-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Can't you all understand?

You can't win over trolls.

LifelessSoul
10-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Can't you all understand?

You can't win over trolls.

you can occassionally, but cmon its fun fking with trolls XD, especially if theyre fail trolls lolol