PDA

View Full Version : Clearing things out - Cabal Global

ExplicitPanic
10-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi, I'm a user from Cabal Global as I've seen what you NA people talk about our server on this forum almost everything It's not like you say. So I will explain you some things about the situation.

First of all Cabal Global opened on february of 09, the first hackers appear around sept-october of 09. The GM's of Cabal Global (Your currents GM's) banned hackers first with a warning of 7 days and if you use hack again they banned you for 7300 (20 years).

Our GM's disappeared around May of 10, since then we didn't have any updates, maintenance, or tickets answers. We dont even have Mergh Ring LOL.

Alot of people quit after that, others stayed, now around 90% of the community uses hack, people in general (latin people) posted a guide on our dash board (like a forum) of how to use speedhack. Aswell on Cabal Global facebook they posted GM value hack and other stuffs.

Now the important part you need to know, we dont have epic items like you all talk, 140ish people dont walk around full Forcium amped, just 1 guy (KURAMA) has 2 Forcium pieces and he's the only one that has Forcium+7 (WA Gloves and Boots).

The 14%Amp crystal you saw was dropped by a legal party levelling in PF. It's the only epic item in our server.

The other important thing we dont use hack to spam bosses 300 times, that's a bug that happens after months of the GM's dissapier. Happen only 2 times for and hour or so.

The only "hacked items" that could inflict in your economy are +6 Jewelry. That's the only good stuffs you can get using hack. They are just 5 or 6 hackers that used so much hack that has what you can call good items: XxDakElekTrAxX, MelanieV, Kiut, SilentWar, DeathNotexD, etc (they are a few other people, but this are the ones I remember, that farmed so much stuffs in FT B2F that they have now forciums pieces and forcium weapon 2 sloted. And they leveled to 170 using hack in CA5).

The other subject it's about the racism I see you people talk, the majorite of our server (around 80%) are people from Latin America that means we all speak spanish and some of us english too. We dont talk stranges languages like you said.

If GM's plan to do this merge they should put us in Mercury or Venus because if they open a new planet for us It's going to be the same. Our cabal doesn't have alz, or epic items like yours, the economy is a joke in Cabal Global and for the 70% of the people it's they're first Cabal so they dont know how to play properly a NW or farm items.

That's all I have to say.

Greetings

sn0wXz
10-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Hi, I'm a user from Cabal Global as I've seen what you NA people talk about our server on this forum almost everything It's not like you say. So I will explain you some things about the situation.

First of all Cabal Global opened on february of 09, the first hackers appear around sept-october of 09. The GM's of Cabal Global (Your currents GM's) banned hackers first with a warning of 7 days and if you use hack again they banned you for 7300 (20 years).

Our GM's disappeared around May of 10, since then we didn't have any updates, maintenance, or tickets answers. We dont even have Mergh Ring LOL.

Alot of people quit after that, others stayed, now around 90% of the community uses hack, people in general (latin people) posted a guide on our dash board (like a forum) of how to use speedhack. Aswell on Cabal Global facebook they posted GM value hack and other stuffs.

Now the important part you need to know, we dont have epic items like you all talk, 140ish people dont walk around full Forcium amped, just 1 guy (KURAMA) has 2 Forcium pieces and he's the only one that has Forcium+7 (WA Gloves and Boots).

The 14%Amp crystal you saw was dropped by a legal party levelling in PF. It's the only epic item in our server.

The other important thing we dont use hack to spam bosses 300 times, that's a bug that happens after months of the GM's dissapier. Happen only 2 times for and hour or so.

The only "hacked items" that could inflict in your economy are +6 Jewelry. That's the only good stuffs you can get using hack. They are just 5 or 6 hackers that used so much hack that has what you can call good items: XxDakElekTrAxX, MelanieV, Kiut, SilentWar, DeathNotexD, etc (they are a few other people, but this are the ones I remember, that farmed so much stuffs in FT B2F that they have now forciums pieces and forcium weapon 2 sloted. And they leveled to 170 using hack in CA5).

The other subject it's about the racism I see you people talk, the majorite of our server (around 80%) are people from Latin America that means we all speak spanish and some of us english too. We dont talk stranges languages like you said.

If GM's plan to do this merge they should put us in Mercury or Venus because if they open a new planet for us It's going to be the same. Our cabal doesn't have alz, or epic items like yours, the economy is a joke in Cabal Global and for the 70% of the people it's they're first Cabal so they dont know how to play properly a NW or farm items.

Greetings

When he say only happened 1-2 times (different days) but they cant spawn with /_csummon "mobid", but is not what they can do now, command dont work, it was a bug.... i support post accurate of global cabal. :D

WIpwns
10-03-2010, 10:27 AM
tl;dr

xLh
10-03-2010, 10:30 AM
If GM's plan to do this merge they should put us in Mercury or Venus because if they open a new planet for us It's going to be the same. Our cabal doesn't have alz

Yeah, ruin whatever server they cattle prod you into.

It'll just cause more problems. I guarantee your community will be sliced in half just because they aren't able to hack when they get over here. More dead weight for our already over taxed severs.

Eurus
10-03-2010, 11:25 AM

Greetings

Fix your freaking grammar!!! WTF!!! G T F O you pathetic Troll grammarologist!

GoughGhan
10-03-2010, 11:33 AM

Actually compared to some of the other Global people that have posted here, his grammar is decent, as in I'm sure everyone who actually reads it will understand what he's saying.

sn0wXz
10-03-2010, 11:35 AM

did u just get fired from mcdonalds yesterday bro? 30 posts of random nothing, i would probably take that as a yes. or u just disappear on the 4th of every month for a couple weeks, woot welfare ftw.

rectumcanal
10-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Actually compared to some of the other Global people that have posted here, his grammar is decent, as in I'm sure everyone who actually reads it will understand what he's saying.

he's just being "recist"

Eurus
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

O_________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____O

ExplicitPanic
10-03-2010, 11:46 AM
I didn't write this post for you to complain about my grammar I'm not american I learned english by myself, I think everyone who would read my post is able to understand what I'm triying to explain for you NA people. I'm triying to explain the situation of my server so NA and global people could play without insult, racism and other stuffs.

So you Eurus you can G T F O of my thread if you dont have anything good to say.

ExplicitPanic
10-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah, ruin whatever server they cattle prod you into.

It'll just cause more problems. I guarantee your community will be sliced in half just because they aren't able to hack when they get over here. More dead weight for our already over taxed severs.

Hopefully the GM would inspect logs of global servers, there may be a percentage of players who get banned, by logs or video, but i dont think 5 channels of global players would tax out either server, because 15 channels each server... EST GM did do some account cleaning after OGP transfer, and they have dealt with DMG hackers in b2f ft before, they must be able to do it again with global.

Triying??????? T R Y I N G trying trying trying!!! OMFG! You are so stupid!!!

I wasn't born in America! I taught myself English! This is not your FREAKING THREAD! This is public! You can't tell me what to do, you idiot!

Go kill yourself plz, u would do the entire world a favor. Your post simply makes me laugh your IQ must be very low, and as a Troll you FAIL hard. as i said before G T F O.

xLh
10-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Hopefully the GM would inspect logs of global servers, there may be a percentage of players who get banned, by logs or video, but i dont think 5 channels of global players would tax out either server, because 15 channels each server... EST GM did do some account cleaning after OGP transfer, and they have dealt with DMG hackers in b2f ft before, they must be able to do it again with global.

What I'm saying is you'll ruin the economy. We all know they're going to add more servers, they couldn't not add more.

ExplicitPanic
10-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah but the only items that "could" ruin your economy as i said before, are the ft b2f jewelry. Besides that the prices of RW3, EoX+7 and Forcium with amp parts it's almost the same, or what things in specific are you talking about?

awakens
10-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Yeah but the only items that "could" ruin your economy as i said before, are the ft b2f jewelry. Besides that the prices of RW3, EoX+7 and Forcium with amp parts it's almost the same, or what things in specific are you talking about?

not to mention the 50b alz your hackers probably has stored in their bank.

Carlos Soy Yo
10-03-2010, 01:03 PM
i just wish we can all get along and hackers get banned. am one of the few legals on gsc... oh ye and i came back just cuz i heard of these merge (cuz gsc is crappy everyone cheats in town and pvp) and am kinda happy we got these merge...

btw we got vietnameses too lately and many talk english by now (from egipt-philipines mosly)

ExplicitPanic
10-03-2010, 01:19 PM
not to mention the 50b alz your hackers probably has stored in their bank.

LOL this are the kind of thing i'm triying to clear out, we dont have even 50b floating in our server, our server is poor. The richest guy right now i think he has 2b plus his set, but as i said our items can't compare to yours.

GoldFalcon22
10-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Not to mention our servers are crowded enough with huge amounts of lag, so adding more people into this will just make this 10x worse and just get pizzed off at this lag. They would need to add like 15 more channels to each server to make this happen :).

DrKamote
10-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Trust me, Est will put you all global players into a 3rd server so they can earn more money to whom ever wants to transfer into mercury or venus by buying that transfer item through cash shop. Sad to say but True.

XFearMyBladeX
10-03-2010, 03:01 PM

Greetings

the only reason we don't want u ppl to come here is because we have a lot of lag,ours GMs are "fine" not great,when we switch from ogplanet to est we spent over a week if i remember well or even more so they could add more channels,so with u guys here i am pretty sure the story will repeat.also we had or still have (i dunno) a really long list of tickets to be answer,we got a new gms weeks ago and nothing have changed.some ppl hate the foreign languages,like we already have enough with vietz,we know Latin ppl get really annoying(stupid)by only speaking Spanish even when this is a N/A server and is mix with different languages ppl still try to speak English,u guys wont even try cause this is how u guys think "i speak Spanish,don't like it,learn to deal with it".we are not worried that u guys use hack in global,we have ppl here that can enter on your account 100 times and u wont even notice,we have epic hackers here.
we not worried about u ppl use hack in global,we know u ppl are not skilled enough to be average to us,even if u bring ur gear u still have much to learn to be as good as us.

xXCrusadeXx
10-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the info explicit, hopefully people read this and stop crying about merge.

xXCrusadeXx
10-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Not to mention our servers are crowded enough with huge amounts of lag, so adding more people into this will just make this 10x worse and just get pizzed off at this lag. They would need to add like 15 more channels to each server to make this happen :).

I wouldnt worry too much falcon, Id give the GM's some credit and assume they'll add some channels. They removed channels when our population decreased, so I'd assume they'll add some after the megre.

LILCHAOLAO
10-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks for trying to clear things up. Hopefully ppl quit being so rude

Rowe
10-03-2010, 04:16 PM
thanks for the heads up and the good info about global.

toughnuter
10-03-2010, 05:34 PM
All you NA kids need to get a life. They all good people

Descryption
10-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Maybe then'll be transfered to other server like Jupiter and going decrease the price of Character Transference item, finally trolls will buy it and ESTsoft will fill their pockets of cash :cool: Nice idea, althrough i think what Jupiter going to be dead server because 90% of the players used hacks and maybe they get blocked, so thats not going to work.. If cheats get blocked of course xD

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Maybe then'll be transfered to other server like Jupiter and going decrease the price of Character Transference item, finally trolls will buy it and ESTsoft will fill their pockets of cash :cool: Nice idea, althrough i think what Jupiter going to be dead server because 90% of the players used hacks and maybe they get blocked, so thats not going to work.. If cheats get blocked of course xD

remember u cant transfer to the new servers until 6months of its creation. =P

Sacrament
10-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Greetings ExplicitPanic. First of all, please disregard the idiotic posts made by the attention deprived children. You should know that they don’t speak for, or represent, the real Cabal community. Most of the mature players don’t even post on these forums because of the rampant stupidity exhibited here. You want to meet the real (mature) players just log into the game and socialize; I think you’ll be surprised by the difference. I like how they say some people are not welcome; as if they actually had a say in the matter. Anyway, welcome and I hope the merge goes well for you all.

Roopo
10-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Greetings ExplicitPanic. First of all, please disregard the idiotic posts made by the attention deprived children. You should know that they don’t speak for, or represent, the real Cabal community. Most of the mature players don’t even post on these forums because of the rampant stupidity exhibited here. You want to meet the real (mature) players just log into the game and socialize; I think you’ll be surprised by the difference. I like how they say some people are not welcome; as if they actually had a say in the matter. Anyway, welcome and I hope the merge goes well for you all.

Completely agreed. I like ExplicitPanic so far, I'm glad you can put up with the crap that people try to throw at you. Thanks for the info, and yeah I'm still curious how they will implement global into NA server/channel wise. I think its funny how lots of the people here think that global is gonna come over and screw everything up. They are too small of a community to affect us at all.

LILCHAOLAO
10-04-2010, 06:53 AM

+1

-Itachi Uchiha-
10-04-2010, 07:26 AM
+1

+100

xXCrusadeXx
10-04-2010, 08:08 AM
+100

^10

Eurus
10-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Completely agreed. I like ExplicitPanic so far, I'm glad you can put up with the crap that people try to throw at you. Thanks for the info, and yeah I'm still curious how they will implement global into NA server/channel wise. I think its funny how lots of the people here think that global is gonna come over and screw everything up. They are too small of a community to affect us at all.

What a complete FREAKING lie!

Troll bashing time!

First of all, I am going to contradict myself. I love the grammar, which is much better than ExplicitPanic, and I like the fact you guys are defending him, but I don't like the fact it's only two people defending him. However, calling people in this thread "immature" is very impudent of you. I can be impudent because I have the right to do that--because I can do that, it's obvious I am the dictator of this dead cookie thread. Scarament, which sounds like poop, you need to shut the heck up and get the heck out of this thread!

Eurus
10-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Drizzter, do you remember Gilganish level 140 WA?

DoItOver
10-04-2010, 08:36 AM

Troll bashing time!

First of all, I am going to contradict myself. I love the grammar, which is much better than ExplicitPanic, and I like the fact you guys are defending him, but I don't like the fact it's only two people defending him. However, calling people in this thread "immature" is very impudent of you. I can be impudent because I have the right to do that--because I can do that, it's obvious I am the dictator of this dead cookie thread. Scarament, which sounds like poop, you need to shut the heck up and get the heck out of this thread!

oh mangzki jewz angwee.

Here, a small pill to chill out and s.ucker lick some nuts =D.....

Are jews A,Me,Rica. or Eu,Row or Phroski?

Rowe
10-04-2010, 08:42 AM

Troll bashing time!

dude your intelligence lvl must be pretty low.

you just reinforced this conversation of stupidity and immaturity.

Eurus
10-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Dude, your intelligence level must be pretty high.

You just reinforced this conversation of genius and maturity.

+1

Thank you for the compliment.

Enso
10-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the information ExplictPanic. =]

Eurus
10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
No thanks for the information ExplictPanic. >=[

He is a deceiver.

AeonSoifon
10-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Some people dosen't seem to care and haven't check this:
http://forum.cabal.com/announcement.php?f=7

There a new forum rules made by GM_Drake since today, so might be careful about what u say from now on, otherwise get banned or suspended.

IRaid101
10-04-2010, 09:47 AM
hispanic people are smart enough to speed hack ?
cabal gonna die soon lol

Eurus
10-04-2010, 09:50 AM
hispanic people are smart enough to speed hack ?
cabal gonna die soon lol

I find that offensive. Actually, I should report your stupid ass!

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 09:51 AM
uh i think anyone could learn speed hack, if they were put in a version with x-trap and no GMS...its human nature to speed hack :cool:

IRaid101
10-04-2010, 09:51 AM
lol if u knew anythign about me is that im mexican
and i love saying
mexican > azn xD

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-04-2010, 09:59 AM
lol if u knew anythign about me is that im mexican
and i love saying
mexican > azn xD

uhm really? i find this hard to believe LOL
is there anything special that mexicans have done? ehh..

anyways its getting out of the topic.

Eurus
10-04-2010, 10:15 AM
NA players should write EST a petition of the verbal abuse they're receiving from us. Also, people should consider to accept NA players, because it would bring treaty in Cabal. Furthermore, NA players are not enough of a population to affect us--NA players need to grow their population in order for them to take over, which I doubt. With this being said, NA players have no utility besides hacking to cause domestic damage!

Palomar
10-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Too bad EST couldnt dump them on some other version...lol.

Petition to have them sent to one of the other versions pleeks.

IRaid101
10-04-2010, 10:25 AM
uhm really? i find this hard to believe LOL
is there anything special that mexicans have done? ehh..

anyways its getting out of the topic.

jesh way to literal but yea i love saying it for no reason

and ever since i went to ps its been azn after azn iv'e been called a hacker and donator, u can buy sehh, seh pch pchh in this cash shop, when it comes to war since im an epic farmer and kinda like war alot lol
so over all i love saying
mexican > azn lol

Eurus
10-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Too bad EST couldnt dump them on some other version...lol.

Petition to have them sent to one of the other versions pleeks.

With that in mind, let's write a petition to send these LOSERS to another version, so we can be in peace!

THIS SERVER IS OURS!!!

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Are you expecting me to comment, again? Well, I am, you piece of trash!

Do me a favor you pathetic TROLL, go kill yourself and the rest of your boyfriends. Another thing, what makes you thing I'm riding the forum balls, eh? (WTF are you saying!) You make no sense! S T F U!

*Get's the C O C K cutter* Are you afraid of me now?

Im sure your wondering how i quoted you in the future..? well, its magic.

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Just kidding :cool:

Eurus
10-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Are you expecting me to comment, again? Well, I am, you piece of trash!

Do me a favor you pathetic TROLL, go kill yourself and the rest of your boyfriends. Another thing, what makes you think I'm riding the forum balls, eh? (WTF are you saying!) You make no sense! S T F U!

*Get's the C O C K cutter* Are you afraid of me now?

Eurus
10-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Just kidding :)

-Sarcasm-

Rowe
10-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Some people dosen't seem to care and haven't check this:
http://forum.cabal.com/announcement.php?f=7

There a new forum rules made by GM_Drake since today, so might be careful about what u say from now on, otherwise get banned or suspended.

lol what a joke. do you realize how many people have alt forum accounts because of the blocks and bans.

warparty
10-04-2010, 12:18 PM
They aren't even in our server yet, and you guys are already flaming them. that's just showing them how great are player community base is.
maybe you should belittle them once they're here for awhile, and you see something to disagree on. anyways greetings to Sacrament and Explicit, aswell as others that are comming .

Descryption
10-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Global players can't progress anymore, there are so much bugs to fix yet, i don't understand why some guys are thinking quit when they come, you having better gears and experience than global community, check yourself this bug

http://yfrog.com/0scabalmain20100925070807j

This happens when bosses respawn bugs finished -_-'

Eurus
10-04-2010, 02:12 PM
They aren't even in our server yet, and you guys are already flaming them. that's just showing them how great are player community base is.
maybe you should belittle them once they're here for awhile, and you see something to disagree on. anyways greetings to Sacrament and Explicit, aswell as others that are comming .

BE QUIET! I dictate who can speak in here! Nobody cares if you disagree! And finally, F U C K your greetings!

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Global players can't progress anymore, there are so much bugs to fix yet, i don't understand why some guys are thinking quit when they come, you having better gears and experience than global community, check yourself this bug

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6091/cabalmain20100925070807.jpg

This happens when bosses respawn bugs finished -_-'

using /dance command wont fix that? or just have to relogg? o.o

Descryption
10-04-2010, 04:02 PM
You can do sp dancing, but you can receive it by Raising Spirit buff, the only solution for it is a Maintance, but global server don't have GMs so that means that i must wait the transference but actually i'm playing other FB here because that server sux

ACE
10-04-2010, 05:00 PM
That fb has uber low hp...

WIpwns
10-04-2010, 06:16 PM

2911 w/o hp suit, eppy, buffs, runes
dam

Descryption
10-04-2010, 06:18 PM

Yeah, when i quit from Cabal Global server i sold everything for RM, you forgot her buffs :D

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-04-2010, 06:28 PM
he should have atleast 3.1k hp since thats my HP w/o anything that adds HP except buff

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 06:51 PM

you forget our community is 90% a-holes, trolls, and/or hackers

Descryption
10-04-2010, 09:28 PM
All communitys have trolls.. There isn't a perfect community in the world -_-''

LifelessSoul
10-04-2010, 09:29 PM
All communitys have trolls..

thats beside the point lol just saying what most of our community is made up of

johnrelax90
10-04-2010, 11:14 PM
DONT TRUST IN THIS MF NOOB, HE TOO IS CHEATER. VOGEL STOP CRYING KiD cabal global have good gear and good ppl and you are dirting our name with yours S..H.I..T..S. AND U QUITTED BECAUSE YOU WAS A NOOB WHAT KNOW THERE IS PPL THAT PLAY BETTER THAN U..

sn0wXz
10-04-2010, 11:17 PM
DONT TRUST IN THIS MF NOOB, HE TOO IS CHEATER. VOGEL STOP CRYING KiD cabal global have good gear and good ppl and you are dirting our name with yours S..H.I..T..S. AND U QUITTED BECAUSE YOU WAS A NOOB WHAT KNOW THERE IS PPL THAT PLAY BETTER THAN U..

relax john

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 12:07 AM
relax john

i see what u did thar XD! +1

of course someone is better than him, theres always gonna be someone better than you, its just the way life is

Palomar
10-05-2010, 06:01 AM
If they have hacked in FTB2F and PF they have good gear.

DoItOver
10-05-2010, 07:13 AM
you forget our community is 90% a-holes, trolls, and/or hackers

Yuz said it =D

Itz good to contradict urself smart sir?

=D

ventusj
10-05-2010, 09:25 AM
WEll I JUST WANT TO SAY IM LATIN AMERICAN..(VENEZUELA).. I DONT USE HACK AND I DONT CARE IF OUR community WILL REDUCED BY A 5 %.... ALL I WANNA KNOW ITS WHERE WE GONNA PLAY... MERCURY... VENUS... OR ANOTHER SERVER? ANSWER ME PLS... SALUDOS DESDE AQUI XD

XFearMyBladeX
10-05-2010, 10:53 AM
WEll I JUST WANT TO SAY IM LATIN AMERICAN..(VENEZUELA).. I DONT USE HACK AND I DONT CARE IF OUR community WILL REDUCED BY A 5 %.... ALL I WANNA KNOW ITS WHERE WE GONNA PLAY... MERCURY... VENUS... OR ANOTHER SERVER? ANSWER ME PLS... SALUDOS DESDE AQUI XD

i think gms are gonna name global server as the planet "Uranus"

Luly
10-05-2010, 12:13 PM
i see what u did thar XD! +1

of course someone is better than him, theres always gonna be someone better than you, its just the way life is

Hahaha that reminded me of Homer : ¨ No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.¨

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Hahaha that reminded me of Homer : ¨ No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you.¨

lmao yeh =D

lolololol
10-06-2010, 08:29 AM
I find that offensive. Actually, I should report your stupid ass!

matrimoney V.2?? lolololol

Frank Herrera
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi everyone
I'm a proud member of the global community, and as my fellow player who opnd this post, i als wants make some things clear abt our server.
Most of wha he did say is completely accurate, the increase usisng of hacks started then the GM's dissapeared, and aftetr the Cabal Vietnam service was closed, which, at this point, all these players were moved to the Globlal service, thus increasing exponientially the number of players who use hacking software. I also want to point, i'm a latin american player, i and i kno that latin ppl is being hacking as much as vn ppl, but still there are some of us, a minimum part of the community, that still respect rules, and we've have all united our efforts to create the biggest list of hack users in our server, this wth the intetion of NOT letting the hacks invade and destroy this server which we are so eager to join. Our plan is to report all the hacks in opne single list, and forthis we have come together with names, pictures, even videos of these hackers, so far we have gathered almost 100 names.

As another fact, we have already proven that the south asia region will not be able to join Cabal NA, cuz the service was not expanded to this area, only to South America, which means that all these Vietnamese players who abuse the game (boy u should C them) wil notbe able to join. We feel sorry , since there are some players from areas like indonesia and Egypt who will not be able to join, an are clean players too, butat the same time feel glad that the vietnamese players will not join us.

Regarding the issue of latin american hackers, well, a lot of them already quit, and already joined the server as "new normal players", but as we are sure, they will end up saying who they really are, they always do, since they like to boast abt what they did.

We, the clean players, have made it our vow to respect ur server, and become part of this awesome community. Also, with this post, we hope we had cleared some more doubts abt the merge. Be assured plz, that we will be on top of these hackers, and won't let them pass on.

ZB

cronic21
10-07-2010, 02:18 AM

Greetings

nice thread well thought of, look forward to playin wit ya.

mercury.

edit: have added 3 global players to guild, pm me cronic21 if interested :) must speak english lol

Shinji
10-07-2010, 07:03 AM
There`s viets here to mang :>

Izumiia
10-07-2010, 10:22 AM
viets are gud ppl they make gud pho ^-^

Panda Lee
10-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I second them welcome'n you global peoples and hope that you do ignore our little qq corner that likes to be extremely rude. They're very afraid of change! We've had a lot of changes here in NA and, well, not everyone's easy going or thrilled about it haha. It does get annoying and difficult when viet talk shows up. It isn't often that I've seen it however. Anyways, welcome welcome. ^^

sn0wXz
10-07-2010, 11:42 AM
I second them welcome'n you global peoples and hope that you do ignore our little qq corner that likes to be extremely rude. They're very afraid of change! We've had a lot of changes here in NA and, well, not everyone's easy going or thrilled about it haha. It does get annoying and difficult when viet talk shows up. It isn't often that I've seen it however. Anyways, welcome welcome. ^^

yes were afraid of change, ka. hey dumbass go take a stroll in global server and see how "cool" it is ^^

cronic21
10-07-2010, 11:45 AM
yes were afraid of change, ka. hey dumbass go take a stroll in global server and see how "cool" it is ^^

since u seem to always b on there it must b "cool"

sn0wXz
10-07-2010, 11:55 AM
since u seem to always b on there it must b "cool"

hey spedward the second, sup meng long time no see

Schwede
10-07-2010, 11:57 AM
I like how I prided cabal having players that, you know, spoke english? you all know how annoying dealing with the idiots we already have are; adding terrible english and even the lack there of into a high percentage of the community will make you all want to anhero. there's a reason there's a cabal korea, sea, eu, and na.

/end rant

and facepalm.

ZeonH
10-09-2010, 05:17 AM
U should C what the viets have done to the Global server..... I'm not aracist myself, but man they sure make it hard to show tehm love lol... some are good, but like 96% of viet players in global hack :S

Thundarr
10-09-2010, 06:48 AM
U should C what the viets have done to the Global server..... I'm not aracist myself, but man they sure make it hard to show tehm love lol... some are good, but like 96% of viet players in global hack :S

I guess the Global Viets have alot in common with Viets from NA. All a buncha fob hackers.

rarh
10-14-2010, 12:17 AM
i agree with all u said

cheesedip
10-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Well done explicit.
goodluck to Cabal global &Cabal NA's future as one...