PDA

View Full Version : Yo Drizzy

KeepHatin'Drake
10-04-2010, 03:26 PM
S'up with the rules dude? This is a forum, it's run by a community. I'd bet 99% of the people that use this forum don't like any of those rules, so why should you have them? Either no rules or close down the forums, because they aren't fun for anyone. The people that post on the forums control them, because if nobody posts, there's no forums. Why don't you ask us to come up with some rules?

PS:Go ahed, delete this topic and demonstrate the incorrect way to manage a forum.

PSS:got is legit because it's not blocked. At least we have one word.

KeepHatin'Drake
10-04-2010, 03:33 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/Drake.png

This isn't inappropriate behavior prove me wrong.

Rage
10-04-2010, 03:37 PM
PSS

lol

rectumcanal
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
PPS:got is legit because it's not blocked. At least we have one word.

fixt.

drake how much u gettin paid?

Havoc
10-04-2010, 03:53 PM
there is no such a thing as free speech on a forum. if you dont like it, you leave it because its a fight you're not going to win and i dont think anyone's going to miss you too much.

KeepHatin'Drake
10-04-2010, 03:55 PM
fixt.

drake how much u gettin paid?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/idont.jpg

Matrimoney makes more than Drake.

there is no such a thing as free speech on a forum.

Bet me.

Drake ˙
10-04-2010, 04:03 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/idont.jpg

Matrimoney makes more than Drake.

Bet me.

I make more money than you, sir.

Havoc
10-04-2010, 04:03 PM
a forum is still hosted by a company that pays for it, therefore making it an intellectual property. they can do whatever they want with a forum software. if forum was meant to embody freedom of speech, why is it that every forum has a moderator?

if you think it is in direct violation of freedom of speech, why dont you go ahead and make a lawsuit out of it?

you making numerous account and spamming topics that no one really cares about is nothing but an act of a juvenile throwing a tantrum.

i wish you would stop, it embarrasses the entire community of cabal na now that we get updates before euro and cabal euro players come to our forum to read up on the latest gameplay changes. all they see is a boy butthurt about being banned on a forum fancying himself a martyr or something, when everyone else thinks you are a nuisance.

please stop thinking you are some kind of forum hero and drive on.

edit: i really couldnt careless what you say on the next post, but i hope you will grow up. what you're doing is something a 13 year old would do.

KeepHatin'Drake
10-04-2010, 04:10 PM
a forum is still hosted by a company that pays for it, therefore making it an intellectual property. they can do whatever they want with a forum software. if forum was meant to embody freedom of speech, why is it that every forum has a moderator?

if you think it is in direct violation of freedom of speech, why dont you go ahead and make a lawsuit out of it?

you making numerous account and spamming topics that no one really cares about is nothing but an act of a juvenile throwing a tantrum.

i wish you would stop, it embarrasses the entire community of cabal na now that we get updates before euro and cabal euro players come to our forum to read up on the latest gameplay changes. all they see is a boy butthurt about being banned on a forum fancying himself a martyr or something, when everyone else thinks you are a nuisance.

please stop thinking you are some kind of forum hero and drive on.

Thanks for the vote brah, but I'm pretty sure I've never tried to come off as a martyr or some forum hero. That little hypothetical mindset you gave me doesn't sound like anything more than a butthurt dweller.

Obviously every forum has a moderator, there's limits to everything.

I'll make a deal with you though broski, I'll get the mindset of an e-hero so you don't have to live in denial that your posts are 100% accurate, if you an hero.

Afk, type another wall to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Rowe
10-04-2010, 07:01 PM
lol you know you would think the GM would step up there game......

but w8ing for that is like w8ing for a baby its gonna be like 9months

Matrimoney
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
S'up with the rules dude? This is a forum, it's run by a community. I'd bet 99% of the people that use this forum don't like any of those rules, so why should you have them? Either no rules or close down the forums, because they aren't fun for anyone. The people that post on the forums control them, because if nobody posts, there's no forums. Why don't you ask us to come up with some rules?

PS:Go ahed, delete this topic and demonstrate the incorrect way to manage a forum.

PSS:got is legit because it's not blocked. At least we have one word.

brb, loling

Lover
10-04-2010, 09:31 PM
i like the new rules :)
99% on forums is flamers LOL

DoItOver
10-05-2010, 07:19 AM
i like the new rules :)
99% on forums is flamers LOL

yuz very wrong. 5% flame 95% trolls

=D

Lover
10-06-2010, 01:29 AM
hahaha same thing xD they piss everyone off when i try to look for some info and stuff all i see is hate hate hate ><