PDA

View Full Version : stop crying about the merge

darkrage
10-05-2010, 06:58 AM
there is no point in crying over something you have no control over. find something else to concern yourself about. Global Cabal is coming even if we dont want it. Yes they have hackers will their hacks work on this version most likely not. Will they get banned if they try to use hacks here yes they will. Do they speak perfect english no but neither does 90% of the ppl on this version. just be happy that they are keeping this version open.

Sephiroth
10-05-2010, 07:04 AM
IKR...

THis game basically dead anyways... I didnt realized it since i kinda quit.. Now i come every 1 week or so and there was barely any new posts o.O I go in game and its just the same obbsessed people from 3 years ago dancing or w/e

I finally moved on with my life and realized that this game is a waste of time on my life, trying to be the best or good at something wich is impossible cause the hackes/alz buyers

I do pass by once in a while to day hi to friends but thats about it... Oh and to see Matri give me his support and love cause thats what I see it as xD..

Though love, I know I know... He has a love/hate relationship with everyone xD

DoItOver
10-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Moooooooooooooooooooooo!

Moooooooooooooooooooooo!

ventusj
10-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Wiiiii we are going to play in cabal na.... Greeting im from cabal global... Hmmm i dont hack i hate hacker.. Cuz they kill me... Anyway im happy to have the chance to play with u guys... Finally tierra gloriosa. War.. Events... Etc... Well good hunt... Saludos desde venezuela :d

Berserk_Fury
10-05-2010, 09:52 AM
IKR...

THis game basically dead anyways... I didnt realized it since i kinda quit.. Now i come every 1 week or so and there was barely any new posts o.O I go in game and its just the same obbsessed people from 3 years ago dancing or w/e

I finally moved on with my life and realized that this game is a waste of time on my life, trying to be the best or good at something wich is impossible cause the hackes/alz buyers

I do pass by once in a while to day hi to friends but thats about it... Oh and to see Matri give me his support and love cause thats what I see it as xD..

Though love, I know I know... He has a love/hate relationship with everyone xD

Lol, you're judging whether this game is alive/dead based on new posts on the forum?

Rowe
10-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Lol, you're judging whether this game is alive/dead based on new posts on the forum?

lol i know makes me laugh

Sephiroth
10-06-2010, 06:59 AM
ikr...

This game basically dead anyways... I didnt realized it since i kinda quit.. Now i come every 1 week or so and there was barely any new posts o.o i go in game and its just the same obbsessed people from 3 years ago dancing or w/e

i finally moved on with my life and realized that this game is a waste of time on my life, trying to be the best or good at something wich is impossible cause the hackes/alz buyers

i do pass by once in a while to day hi to friends but thats about it... Oh and to see matri give me his support and love cause thats what i see it as xd..

Though love, i know i know... He has a love/hate relationship with everyone xd

l2r

toughnuter
10-06-2010, 07:13 AM
The game's dead 2 years ago after Alzripping. Period.

Cabal NA now only has kids that cannot afford the pay to play game or better computer.