PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Aboard Global

LostYourMind
10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Hope you know what you are getting in for here. Our NA servers are a mess too. Everyone is pointing fingers about hackers coming here, but we have plenty of hackers here too. So many in fact, I bet people could name the ones on their channel. (That's how long we've had them, and GMs doing nothing about it.) Help desk tickets are so backed up now, I feel for you all coming into our mess now. And of course you have Cabal keeping quiet as usual for all the questions the community has on this transfer. (Lost them plenty of players already because people get fed up with bad service.)

I would also like to apologize for the ignorant people here too. (We used to have a much better group of people, but most have left this game already.) I've played global games before and met some of the coolest people from all over the world. Quite frankly they spoke better english then some here. :D

I wish the best to those that are still trying to hang in there and continue to play. That your transfer goes as smoothly as possible for you all. Don't expect much from support here though, because there is none. Our servers are so laggy and disconnects are getting worse. Good luck to all that are still hanging in there.

Fishy
10-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Hope you know what you are getting in for here. Our NA servers are a mess too. Everyone is pointing fingers about hackers coming here, but we have plenty of hackers here too. So many in fact, I bet people could name the ones on their channel. (That's how long we've had them, and GMs doing nothing about it.) Help desk tickets are so backed up now, I feel for you all coming into our mess now. And of course you have Cabal keeping quiet as usual for all the questions the community has on this transfer. (Lost them plenty of players already because people get fed up with bad service.)

I would also like to apologize for the ignorant people here too. (We used to have a much better group of people, but most have left this game already.) I've played global games before and met some of the coolest people from all over the world. Quite frankly they spoke better english then some here. :D

I wish the best to those that are still trying to hang in there and continue to play. That your transfer goes as smoothly as possible for you all. Don't expect much from support here though, because there is none. Our servers are so laggy and disconnects are getting worse. Good luck to all that are still hanging in there.

+1

Rowe
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM

+1

Blackayzer
10-05-2010, 02:26 PM

Oh, we have a lot of things in common

we have a lot of hackers, a lot of lagg, and any admini.... discriminators pple

thanks for the welcoming

I left cabal global because was full of hackers, lagg and nobody answer my questions

LifelessSoul
10-05-2010, 02:33 PM
hope you know what you are getting in for here. Our na servers are a mess too. Everyone is pointing fingers about hackers coming here, but we have plenty of hackers here too. So many in fact, i bet people could name the ones on their channel. (that's how long we've had them, and gms doing nothing about it.) help desk tickets are so backed up now, i feel for you all coming into our mess now. And of course you have cabal keeping quiet as usual for all the questions the community has on this transfer. (lost them plenty of players already because people get fed up with bad service.)

i would also like to apologize for the ignorant people here too. (we used to have a much better group of people, but most have left this game already.) i've played global games before and met some of the coolest people from all over the world. Quite frankly they spoke better english then some here. :d

i wish the best to those that are still trying to hang in there and continue to play. That your transfer goes as smoothly as possible for you all. Don't expect much from support here though, because there is none. Our servers are so laggy and disconnects are getting worse. Good luck to all that are still hanging in there.

+1 =D welcome to NA (i dont have a comp to run it so i cant play it but im working on it)

supachode
10-05-2010, 02:55 PM

tl;dr op is a

Rowe
10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
it should be stated.

botters are different than hackers.

we have botters but hardly any hackers if any.

LILCHAOLAO
10-05-2010, 03:34 PM

+1

iNub
10-05-2010, 03:44 PM

+1

Why don't you grow up?

Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you feel if it was us being transferred instead? You wouldn't have tons of questions or any worries? Think about it.

+2

Sacrament
10-05-2010, 05:31 PM
The thing that bothers me the most is that some of these people instantly hate change and the things that go with it. They have to realize that the original players had to deal with change as well. Most of our community knew each other whether in-game or on forums; and, for the most part, helped each other. The longer a game exists and gains in popularity it gets more people which increases the chance of undesirables joining. I for one can tell you that a great percentage of these kids (I hope they are kids) wasn’t part of the original community. So for them to behave the way they have is very hypocritical and extremely immature. Act the way you would act if someone was looking you in the face; you can try to fool us with your behavior but you can’t fool yourself.

Mishon
10-05-2010, 06:36 PM
it should be stated.

botters are different than hackers.

we have botters but hardly any hackers if any.

Botters using Aoe/Range hacks and a handful of damage hackers.