PDA

View Full Version : Problemas con el GameGuard!!!

LordofPain
10-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Hola a todos como estan, espero que bien, miren tengo el siguiente problema, al entrar al juego me aparece un mensaje que el game guard detecto algo, al salirme de eso me manda a la pagina del gameguard y me dice que le falta actualizacion.

Porfa el que sepa que me ayude Please!!!!

Gracias.

Lord.

WIpwns
10-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Hola a todos como estan, espero que bien, miren tengo el siguiente problema, al entrar al juego me aparece un mensaje que el game guard detecto algo, al salirme de eso me manda a la pagina del gameguard y me dice que le falta actualizacion.

Gracias.

Lord.
Callate.

sn0wXz
10-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Error Code: 6 Type: 421
The hacking detect messages will be shown when nProtect GameGuard has found a Virus, Adware, 3rd Party software or nProtect hasn’t been updated properly.
Error Code: 6 Type: 421 occur when GameGuard’s system for authentication has failed. If this error occurs, try the following steps.

1. Running Anti-Virus, Anti-Adware programs
- Run Full System Scan at your Anti-Virus software

2. Close other programs that runs with CABAL Online
- Prevent program crash by closing other programs
- If you have programs that is not in use, we recommend you to remove it by
“Add or Remove Programs” at Windows – Control panel

3. Update your Windows to the latest version
Various Viruses invades your computer by security leaks. We recommend you to up to date your Windows security to prevent it.

4. Re-Install GameGuard
1) Download at Cabal.com  Download  Game Download
2) Click the [Game Guard Install] link at the lower section

5. Remove Third party tools
1) If illegal Third party tools(ex.autobot), or hacking programs are installed on your system, remove it to play CABAL Online.

Quoted from GM daisy in technical section -.- search button works wonders!!

GoughGhan
10-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Couldn't you have at least tried using a translator?

XFearMyBladeX
10-05-2010, 04:46 PM

Gracias.

Lord.

z.z i guess the immigrant cant even use a translator lol

Rowe
10-05-2010, 04:56 PM
translated =

Problems with GameGuard!
Hi all as they are, I hope well, look I have the following problem, entering the game I get a message that the game guard detected something, get out of it sends me to the page of gameguard and tells me he lacks update.

lots of people are having problems with the Game guard.

sn0wXz
10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Couldn't you have at least tried using a translator?

no some can read english and understand it, but not type and speak it; using a translator would turn sentences backwards and such, waste of time.

cerverus3
10-05-2010, 05:18 PM
well he need to restar PC that works most of the time

Castiel
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM
close the 3rd party tool firts :D

zx34
10-05-2010, 08:36 PM

Gracias.

Lord.

¿Qué?

yamiseto
10-05-2010, 09:15 PM
my problem with gameguard is it keeps crashing my pc, giving me a damn blue screen =_= so then i have to restart my pc and try to log in and hope that it doesnt crash it again

Palomar
10-06-2010, 06:25 AM
I've been having game guard issues too.

Just restart Cabal or the comp...no biggie.

PS: I LOL'd here we go with the foreign language threads! Weeeee...translator will give you the gist of what people are saying. Its not completely useless.

Rastan
10-06-2010, 06:34 AM
I only get it GG errors when I restart cabal right after closing it,My pc is so fast restarting cabal but not closing gameguard that I get a system error saying I can't have more than 1 instance of gameguard running at the same time so the hacking safeguards take priority.....I end up having to wait 2-3 min. just for it to close

Romp
10-06-2010, 08:32 AM
ha look at all these I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in spics coming from global. we dont speak ur taco language essay I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

DoItOver
10-06-2010, 08:34 AM
ha look at all these I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in spics coming from global. we dont speak ur taco language essay I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

sup racist

=D