PDA

View Full Version : Hint for est

Lute
10-06-2010, 02:49 PM
It would be SO UNBELIEVABLY NICE if you could INCREASE THE NUMBER OF CHANNELS tonight during maintenance so there is actually space to grind this weekend during your event.

PLEASE return the game back to 20 channels at least, more is always welcome.

(weren't we told back after we first migrated from ogp that the lower number of channels was only going to be temporary...yeah)

Sryinex
10-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I'm actually quite against this event. I'm already running several exp items and this will just mean there will be absolutely no room to grind. (barely any room to grind as it is in pi). The only way I'd be happy with this is if they did what OP says. It's pointless to have an event that you can't take advantage of because there isn't any room. Not only that, but it's time that you can't use your temporary items due to overcrowding meaning wasted time and $. Honestly they should bump it up to around 30 channels for this weekend, that would give adequate room for players.

macbowes
10-06-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm really excited for this event, but not so excited for the lack of room. If they did add additional channels I'd probably jizz my pants.

GoughGhan
10-06-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm really excited for this event, but not so excited for the lack of room. If they did add additional channels I'd probably jizz my pants.

You know they won't.....but if they do I'll be the first to admit I was wrong lol.

Lute
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Yes I have to say I was pretty excited...seeing an event with increased exp and axp, stacking beads and such would be quite nice too...except if I'm stuck grinding somewhere giving no exp to begin with it wouldn't exactly be doing much. 200% of 0 is still 0 (sorry for you guys excited about the drop rate bonus)

Rowe
10-06-2010, 03:45 PM
+1 good idea

xXCrusadeXx
10-06-2010, 04:50 PM
U ever notice how all updates/events are released when school starts and around exam time. -_-

Rowe
10-06-2010, 05:00 PM
U ever notice how all updates/events are released when school starts and around exam time. -_-

they want us to fail . . . those communist B*******

juji550
10-06-2010, 05:05 PM

so true.

Berserk_Fury
10-06-2010, 05:48 PM
+9,001

XFearMyBladeX
10-06-2010, 08:37 PM
It would be SO UNBELIEVABLY NICE if you could INCREASE THE NUMBER OF CHANNELS tonight during maintenance so there is actually space to grind this weekend during your event.

PLEASE return the game back to 20 channels at least, more is always welcome.

(weren't we told back after we first migrated from ogp that the lower number of channels was only going to be temporary...yeah)

good idea.but honestly they should have added more channels time ago,it would help economy,lag.

if hey dont add channels this weekend is gonna be like when they updated cabal that pf got nerfed and was the new cabal battlefield.since there weren't enough channels for ppl to grind pk was 24/7 lol

Drew
10-06-2010, 10:53 PM
All good.

Just wondering, why exclude UG, hmmm

IVSaKeN
10-06-2010, 11:35 PM
All good.

Just wondering, why exclude UG, hmmm

bot paradise

Drew
10-06-2010, 11:56 PM
so technically, eod1 and 2 are excluded too? them dungeons being in UG? so, what? darn if that's so. put a leash on the botters (if indeed that's the reason) and not make confusing exceptions to your event. that's how u should go about it.