PDA

View Full Version : Blader or Force Blader?

Ranyx
10-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Ok so I've done alot of long hard thinking, and I've came to the conclusion that I like both the Blader and the Force Blader. But I need to decide on one right now! Or else I'll never be able to actually have fun with this game. So I was hoping you guys could help me out!Maybe just tell me some pros and cons? And give me your personal experience with either or both classes? Any info is greatly appreciated!

rectumcanal
10-06-2010, 04:55 PM
try making both and see which one you like more...it takes about a day or two to get to at least lvl.100 in this game. personally i like fb's more overall because of the debuffs (war, pk etc), but dungeon wise definitely bl.

Rowe
10-06-2010, 05:05 PM
FB are squishier / great debuffs

BL can solo mostly anything sooner than any class

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 05:17 PM
since its ur first char, easier to go on BL, FB requires decent gears to do good in all areas (pve/pk/pvp/war), BL is easier to gear up compared to FB, FB's potential comes late in the game when u get to higher lvls (starting at 140).

KeepHatin'Drake
10-06-2010, 05:39 PM
FB's potential comes late in the game when u get to higher lvls (starting at 140).

As does every other class

rectumcanal
10-06-2010, 07:54 PM
i dunno i think FS's "potential" comes early...ive seen fs beat a lot of higher levels in standing pvp

Mishon
10-06-2010, 08:00 PM
i dunno i think FS's "potential" comes early...ive seen fs beat a lot of higher levels in standing pvp

That potential your talking about is "Luck", if FS don't crit there screwed.

XFearMyBladeX
10-06-2010, 08:42 PM

same goes to the rest of the classes. but after update fs became OP if u have a good gear u can 2 hit.any crtic in game is compared to a fs critc even tho a fb with 250% cd is rlly rlly nasty crtic

Hash
10-06-2010, 09:43 PM
since its ur first char, easier to go on BL, FB requires decent gears to do good in all areas (pve/pk/pvp/war), BL is easier to gear up compared to FB, FB's potential comes late in the game when u get to higher lvls (starting at 140).

Im not completely sure about whats been written (the bold section). i dont think that BL are easier to gear up than any other class, its just we can solo things easier with lower level gears. I think a FB can easily get the same level of gears just not be as good at soloing as a BL with the same level of gear. Btw nice 999 post count n_n

Drew
10-06-2010, 10:56 PM
If you want to be annoying as hell, lol, go FB.

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:00 PM

Luckily, FS don't need luck to crit. It's called "crushing blade, the most ridiculously OP buff I've ever seen and it's not even a short".

forumaccount
10-06-2010, 11:18 PM
triple stack fb blades is better...oh wait u hafta be 170 whereas fs can max crushing blade as early as lvl 30....dam