PDA

View Full Version : What if, Cabal created new class(es)?

Eurus
10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
NEW CLASS(ES)

Please share your thoughts about Cabal creating new classes.
If Cabal created one class, what would you want it to be?

Examples:

-What kind of weapon(s)?
-What kind of fighting style(s)?
-What kind of Aura, BM1, and BM2 should the class(es) have?
-What should the class(es) be called?
-What kind of armor, martial, battle, or new kind of set should the class(es) have?
-What should be the class(es) ultimate BM2 special?

*Please elaborate on your thoughts*

Again, comment below regarding the new class(es).

Have fun!

Rastan
10-06-2010, 07:52 PM
If you want a new class you need to go play a new game

GoughGhan
10-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Or go play Cabal2 when it comes out...

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:01 PM

Or go play Cabal2 when it comes out...

Hey, let's not look at this thread negatively. I'm just asking rhetorical questions.

Ranyx
10-06-2010, 08:02 PM

Where in that post did he say that he specifically wanted new classes?...

jw kthx

I would want a summoner type class, I have no idea how it would be done though.

Rowe
10-06-2010, 08:03 PM
i think a spearman..... some type class that use spear/lance

Rastan
10-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Sorry bro,I'm done defending this broken game,I'm moving on to an mmo that actually rewards players for their efforts

Mishon
10-06-2010, 08:04 PM
We need another range class.

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Sorry bro,I'm done defending this broken game,I'm moving on to an mmo that actually rewards players for their efforts

So are you officially leaving Cabal or something? If you do, at least stay on forums :(

Matiel
10-06-2010, 08:06 PM
idk what else u can do w range unless u do like..knife/axe thrower or somethin. otherwise there isnt much anything

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:07 PM
We need another range class.

Can you be creative of this range class? What kind of long rage?

Please share with us.

Rastan
10-06-2010, 08:08 PM
So are you officially leaving Cabal or something? If you do, at least stay on forums :(

I'm trying to leave cabal but I catch myself opening the launcher just out of habit and not because I want to play

Rowe
10-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Can you be creative of this range class? What kind of long rage?

Please share with us.

range class.... well all you can think about is really a Bow or magic and we have that. they incorporated guns into the FA bm2.....

so maybe a rifle person.

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm trying to leave cabal but I catch myself opening the launcher just out of habit and not because I want to play

That's not good. I know what you mean, turn on the computer and immediately go to Cabal, happens to me too, and it's hard to control that habit.

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 08:11 PM
new classes? nope they wont, they prolly use those ideas on cabal 2 which is currently under development =P

but I would love to see a class that uses both guns and sword. that class would be a "true" highbrid class that can use both long and short range skills, altho the skills wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated class like Bladers and FA's. but they sure would be a fun class to use, imagine shooting someone from afar and wack them when they get near u LOLZ

Rowe
10-06-2010, 08:13 PM
maybe a melee class. use like different types of crystals as weapons.

so up close and personal combat.

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:14 PM
range class.... well all you can think about is really a Bow or magic and we have that. they incorporated guns into the FA bm2.....

so maybe a rifle person.

Dang, I can't think about anything else besides FA and WI, too. What about a class that uses long range whips?

Rowe
10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
i doubt they would incorporate new types of gear for the class. so would have to think of a class that could use gear/weapons already in game.

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey, let's not look at this thread negatively. I'm just asking rhetorical questions.

ok tard, the definition of rhetorical question is " a question to which no answer is expected" I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with ur stupidness. kthxbai

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
i doubt they would incorporate new types of gear for the class. so would have to think of a class that could use gear/weapons already in game.

What about a long range armor melee fighter that uses his fists to form long range blows?

Example:

Final Fantasy XIII Blond melee fighting guy.

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:21 PM
What about a long range armor melee fighter that uses his fists to form long range blows?

Example:

FYI dinglenuts, this isnt FFXIII this is cabal. GFTO with ur stupidness kthxbai

Rowe
10-06-2010, 08:21 PM

Example:

sounds nice. but cant completely steal from FF gotta add in new things and make some way diff.

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
ok tard, the definition of rhetorical question is " a question to which no answer is expected" I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with ur stupidness. kthxbai

I am asking rhetorical questions, but at least provide an idea of a class. I know what rhetorical means, you.... no comment. I'll disregard, but at least give me an idea of your class, you illiterate moron.

Hash
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
new classes? nope they wont, they prolly use those ideas on cabal 2 which is currently under development =P

but I would love to see a class that uses both guns and sword. that class would be a "true" highbrid class that can use both long and short range skills, altho the skills wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated class like Bladers and FA's. but they sure would be a fun class to use, imagine shooting someone from afar and wack them when they get near u LOLZ

I find myself thinking of DMC when u mention this =P i think thatd be epic ..

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 08:24 PM
I find myself thinking of DMC when u mention this =P i think thatd be epic ..

yeah, that inspired this idea. XD

imagine a skill where u wack the enemy w/ sword 2-3times then fades backward and shoot the bish w/ ur gun 2-3times.. it would look epic XD

Rowe
FYI dinglenuts, this isnt FFXIII this is cabal. GFTO with ur stupidness kthxbai

didnt you already say bai once ??? your back again....

Rastan

they already have that,it's called an mfb

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:26 PM
ok ship for brains, ur 2nd post said ur asking rhetorical questions, why in the fork would i want to answer ur non existing question. hmmmmmm??? talking to you is like watching 3 retards try to fork a doorknob. :) rowe vent nao

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
ok ship for brains, ur 2nd post said ur asking rhetorical questions, why in the fork would i want to answer ur non existing question. hmmmmmm??? talking to you is like watching 3 retards try to fork a doorknob. :) rowe vent nao

Have you ever heard of the word imply? I don't have to include that in my sentence--I am implying that. Look it up, Troll.

*Doesn't he realize I'm implying that grammatically?*

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Have you ever heard of the word imply? I don't have to include that in my sentence--I am implying that. Look it up, Troll.

+1.............i am a mother forkin troll

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
+1.............i am a mother forkin troll

Since you used "I am", it is now certain you are a Troll.

+1

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
congrats on ur ability to read, did u learn frum huukd onn fonix?

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
So what else can we think of for the classes?

What about a class that isn't entirely human?
What about a class that changes form? Any ideas on that?

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 08:35 PM
they already have that,it's called an mfb

what i want is an truly highbrid class, not a freakin mFB whos weak on either sword or magic attacks. i would want to see a class that can do decent dmg on both area. tho it wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated classes.

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:36 PM
you want me to respond, heres a class, a big hairy dude with a huge forkin sling shot. bm1 faster balls flying at ur face. bm2 sling shot becomes a rocket laucher, only bigger balls flying at ur face. anymore stupid suggestions to a game clearly never gonna last?

Ludacris
10-06-2010, 08:36 PM
A mariachi sounds like a good class, with a guitar as a weapon.

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:40 PM

of course, *facepalm* u would brolic. Has Anchalagon licked the brolly pop lately......trololololol dats me

Rastan
10-06-2010, 08:41 PM
what i want is an truly highbrid class, not a freakin mFB whos weak on either sword or magic attacks. i would want to see a class that can do decent dmg on both area. tho it wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated classes.

try mixing up the amp input,20%m.amp and 20% s.amp w/ 58+ rate and a 40 dmg helm....sounds beast if you know how to pull off good magic and sfb combos

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:41 PM
you want me to respond, heres a class, a big hairy dude with a huge forkin sling shot. bm1 faster balls flying at ur face. bm2 sling shot becomes a rocket laucher, only bigger balls flying at ur face. anymore stupid suggestions to a game clearly never gonna last?

+1 This is pretty funny.

How about a class that uses long rage axe?

EX: Soul Caliber 6'8 tall freaky looking steroid guy with the long Axe.

Ludacris
10-06-2010, 08:45 PM
of course, *facepalm* u would brolic. Has Anchalagon licked the brolly pop lately......trololololol dats me

he never got to the center of a broly pop D:

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 08:46 PM
try mixing up the amp input,20%m.amp and 20% s.amp w/ 58+ rate and a 40 dmg helm....sounds beast if you know how to pull off good magic and sfb combos

that still would fail.

Rastan
10-06-2010, 08:54 PM
that still would fail.

Maybe....it depends on if that character was being played by the right person and definitly has to be over 170,i'll always say mfb is one of the best support classes for pve second to an FA,a good hfb will be unbeatable in freestyle pvp and pk....but as far as NW is concerned sfb or go home

rectumcanal
10-06-2010, 08:55 PM

i remember playing some ninja game..cant remember the name....but they had a guitar as a weapon...you strum the strings and the sound waves i guess would hit monsters...

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:56 PM
he never got to the center of a broly pop D:

lemme try again big boy

Bebe
10-06-2010, 08:58 PM

And then u gonna hand me down ur gears right? lmao... i bored... no cabal n not sleepy.

Eurus
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
How about mutated classes?

Ex:

X-men <====== LOL

Rastan
10-06-2010, 09:00 PM
And then u gonna hand me down ur gears right? lmao... i bored... no cabal n not sleepy.

why would you want my average gear?

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:02 PM
why would you want my average gear?

I'm sure ur avg gear is better then my +1 gears. lol

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
NEW CLASS(ES)

Please share your thoughts about Cabal creating new classes.
If Cabal created one class, what would you want it to be?

Examples:

-What kind of weapon(s)?
-What kind of fighting style(s)?
-What kind of Aura, BM1, and BM2 should the class(es) have?
-What should the class(es) be called?
-What kind of armor, martial, battle, or new kind of set should the class(es) have?
-What should be the class(es) ultimate BM2 special?

*Please elaborate on your thoughts*

Again, comment below regarding the new class(es).

Have fun!

Enrus.... How about a BARB... like a WA but with 2 weap. O_O n they can throw them too... =O

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Not like a BL... using DAK or GC type. ^^

Eurus
10-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Enrus.... How about a BARB... like a WA but with 2 weap. O_O n they can throw them too... =O

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. They should make that "BARB" a Wonder Women type of figure.

"Not like a BL... using DAK or GC type. ^^"

I get what you're saying. Sounds cool.

Rastan
10-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm sure ur avg gear is better then my +1 gears. lol

wtf?...aren't you t2 bringer?

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:17 PM
wtf?...aren't you t2 bringer?

O_O me bringer? nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. HELL NO! =O n my wiz gear is not epic but it does the job in war... MOST of the time. N i was talking about my alt. o.o She kinda naked. >.< with +0 n +1 fail gears. lol... But I can still do 400+ in war!! xD with like 40 deaths. >.<

Eurus
10-06-2010, 09:23 PM
O_O me bringer? nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. HELL NO! =O n my wiz gear is not epic but it does the job in war... MOST of the time. N i was talking about my alt. o.o She kinda naked. >.< with +0 n +1 fail gears. lol... But I can still do 400+ in war!! xD with like 40 deaths. >.<

I hope when I come back in Cabal, my mFS owns 109-139 tier.

This is what my Magic Force Shielder has equipped:

Osmium Armor set + 6 with 7% m.amp
Osmium Helm with 30% Critical Damage
Forcium Katana + 6 with 7% M.amp
Forcium Orb + 5 with 10% Critical Damage
Epaulet of Sage + 6
Bracelet of Sage + 4 x 2
Ring of Luck + 1 x 2
Critical Ring + 1 x 2
Amulet of Pain + 5
Vampiric Earring + 2 x 2

My Critical Damage is 130
My Critical Rate is 49

At least I'm above average

P.S.

It would be a complete different story with Legacy Weapons

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:26 PM

Example:

Snow isnt long range unless u build him as a RAV which is hardcore fail since he excels at SEN/COM, only people that can pull off RAV are Hope, Vanille, Sazh, and Lightning

Lilo
10-06-2010, 09:26 PM

Epaulet of Sage + 6
Bracelet of Sage + 4 x 2
Ring of Luck + 1 x 2
Critical Ring + 1 x 2
Amulet of Pain + 5
Vampiric Earring + 2 x 2

My Critical Rate is 49

P.S.

thats nub gear.try to get into seireitei and get some good hacked gear.they have alot XD

Eurus
10-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Snow isnt long range unless u build him as a RAV which is hardcore fail since he excels at SEN/COM, only people that can pull off RAV are Hope, Vanille, Sazh, and Lightning

thats nub gear.try to get into seireitei and get some good hacked gear.they have alot XD

+1

LOL Seireitei. I don't want my name to be tainted.

I guess Snow, FF13, would be pathetic. Damn it. Now I wanna go play my FF13. <====== LOL

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:34 PM
+1

LOL Seireitei. I don't want my name to be tainted.

I guess Snow, FF13, would be pathetic. Damn it. Now I wanna go play my FF13. <====== LOL

lmfao i have yet to beat it D: im on the 3rd disc, i would have beaten it by now but ive been preoccupied with Guild Wars for the past 2-3 days XD (im in Taejin's Tower)

Eurus
10-06-2010, 09:36 PM
lmfao i have yet to beat it D: im on the 3rd disc, i would have beaten it by now but ive been preoccupied with Guild Wars for the past 2-3 days XD (im in Taejin's Tower)

Dude, you need to beat that game already. I don't think it's the best FF, but at least it has nice graphics.

*I'll be funny if Cabal added Bahamut as a boss monster* <====== Epic drops!

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Dude, you need to beat that game already. I don't think it's the best FF, but at least it has nice graphics.

*I'll be funny if Cabal added Bahamut as a boss monster* <====== Epic drops!

LAAAAAAAWL!! or Odin =O but yeah i need to beat it just havent really felt like playing =/

Eurus
10-06-2010, 09:49 PM
LAAAAAAAWL!! or Odin =O but yeah i need to beat it just havent really felt like playing =/

After I beat it, I haven't played it ever since.

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:50 PM
After I beat it, I haven't played it ever since.

yeah its a good game and all just way too fking long to go through multiple times to try and get the achievments for it

Eurus
10-06-2010, 09:51 PM
yeah its a good game and all just way too fking long to go through multiple times to try and get the achievments for it

+1 Exactly

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:51 PM
+1 Exactly

lmfao, but yeah imma try to beat it within the next few days

Bebe
10-06-2010, 10:12 PM

Epaulet of Sage + 6
Bracelet of Sage + 4 x 2
Ring of Luck + 1 x 2
Critical Ring + 1 x 2
Amulet of Pain + 5
Vampiric Earring + 2 x 2

My Critical Rate is 49

P.S.

That's WHAT I"M SAYING! LW FTW!!!! =D cept not when i'm trying to pick it up by spamming "space" bar n a nub walks by n just take it. -.-

Bebe
10-06-2010, 10:27 PM

sigh.... I have a char in seir n no u don't get hack'd gears. I've been in that guild since day 1 they made it. Just cause few or more ppl in that guild did it don't make the WHOLE GUILD BAD! N I was told there were other guilds who did the same. N there r alot of hackers in the whole game itself. Not just ONE GUILD!

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 10:28 PM
sigh.... I have a char in seir n no u don't get hack'd gears. I've been in that guild since day 1 they made it. Just cause few or more ppl in that guild did it don't make the WHOLE GUILD BAD! N I was told there were other guilds who did the same. N there r alot of hackers in the whole game itself. Not just ONE GUILD!

thats not the point....

sn0wXz
10-06-2010, 10:29 PM
somebody needs to get over the alz glitch, 4 months later meng u still holdin onto that lolol its history bro

iNub
10-06-2010, 10:29 PM

What if you stopped making drain babies in the shower?

CookieMunster
10-06-2010, 10:35 PM

Epaulet of Sage + 6
Bracelet of Sage + 4 x 2
Ring of Luck + 1 x 2
Critical Ring + 1 x 2
Amulet of Pain + 5
Vampiric Earring + 2 x 2

My Critical Rate is 49

P.S.

dude those gears will get you own in war. lawl

Rastan
10-06-2010, 10:44 PM

Just being an mfs gets you owned

Eurus
10-07-2010, 08:11 AM

That's WHAT I"M SAYING! LW FTW!!!! =D cept not when i'm trying to pick it up by spamming "space" bar n a nub walks by n just take it. -.-

thats not the point....

somebody needs to get over the alz glitch, 4 months later meng u still holdin onto that lolol its history bro

What will yeah consider a class that will own in war?

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 08:21 AM
=P If I was the producer I would create a class that uses knuckles and fist or even kicks. Brawler maybe with long range attacks ofcourse.

Eurus
10-07-2010, 08:24 AM
=P If I was the producer I would create a class that uses knuckles and fist or even kicks. Brawler maybe with long range attacks ofcourse.

Aren't you Miavii? <3 I miss you!

*Megan Fox is freaking _____________.* (You fill in the blank)

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Yes I am the Mia. >.< uhm Megan Fox is freaking adorable - a darling. People see her more on the bad side, like me here in the forums. :D

rectumcanal
10-07-2010, 09:26 AM
sniper class

Hasufel
10-07-2010, 09:31 AM
another ranged class.but its like a warrior..and just smashes you with big ass kamehamehas.and it has yellow hair.big yellow hair.

Bebe
10-07-2010, 10:36 AM
What will yeah consider a class that will own in war?

ANY class can own if u have the gear+lw+pots+bm1/2/aura+SKILLS!

cronic21
10-07-2010, 11:57 AM
a summoner is only class not in-game that can b added using alrdy in-game gear....just dif skills, can b some magic based and some sword based skills, depending on the summon.

since its summons, they would b labeled a range class, but can weild swords for close up fighting outside of summons.

pretty sure this fits every1s "want" theyve been askin for (such as reborn wanted a hybrid. others wantin range+close up).

LILCHAOLAO
10-07-2010, 12:04 PM
idk what else u can do w range unless u do like..knife/axe thrower or somethin. otherwise there isnt much anything

There could be a class that summons power from the elements

Eurus
10-07-2010, 01:04 PM
There could be a class that summons power from the elements

What about a teleporting long range class? (Wizards + Teleportation at the same time)

Hasufel
10-07-2010, 01:10 PM
They should just put goku in the game

Eurus
10-07-2010, 01:16 PM
They should just put goku in the game

+1 That's what I'm talking about! And Broly!

LifelessSoul
10-07-2010, 03:22 PM
+1 That's what I'm talking about! And Broly!

LOOOOOL! that'd be awesome along with Teen Gohan SS2 :D