PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

mmmCake
10-06-2010, 08:40 PM
So EST if ur gonna totally ignore everything and are just gonna milk this game until you let it die heres some advice.

Merge global into a new server or venus.

This will mean that Davidkan and his buddies seireitei need to buy account and server transfers for all the characters and gear theyll wanna buy off them

Davidkans guilds are all on Mercury so make it as many usd transactions as possible for them to get the items there.

inb4 Seireiteiteiteiteitei/HuecoMundo/DavidKan/DeeKay/DavidKanz or his minions try to deny everything. Its no secret your great "leader" buys gear and accounts not only for himself but for his guild too, guess when he couldn't glitch alz anymore he had to keep people in guild somehow.

Eriks419
10-06-2010, 08:47 PM
whats going to happen is, 1 month after the merge, est is going to combine venus and mercury and make 1 server, they either screw us and have like 8 channels or have 30 channels. either way...................game over

mmmCake
10-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Merging servers would be retarded. They already can host both "servers" on the same physical trashy server. Separate servers just means more money for them with server transfers. It doesn't take up any more physical space to separate the two or shove them together not to mention the hassle of names and guild names conflicting if merged.

Bebe
10-06-2010, 08:55 PM
So EST if ur gonna totally ignore everything and are just gonna milk this game until you let it die heres some advice.

Merge global into a new server or venus.

This will mean that Davidkan and his buddies seireitei need to buy account and server transfers for all the characters and gear theyll wanna buy off them

Davidkans guilds are all on Mercury so make it as many usd transactions as possible for them to get the items there.

inb4 Seireiteiteiteiteitei/HuecoMundo/DavidKan/DeeKay/DavidKanz or his minions try to deny everything. Its no secret your great "leader" buys gear and accounts not only for himself but for his guild too, guess when he couldn't glitch alz anymore he had to keep people in guild somehow.

Why soOoO much hate!?@ N hey... my alt used to be in that guild. o.o I didn't get anything free... >.< I'm still using battle osm +1 with mana crafted!! O_O What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? (poor me *sniff*) Btw... i'm still in that guild. =P

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Why soOoO much hate!?@ N hey... my alt used to be in that guild. o.o I didn't get anything free... >.< I'm still using battle osm +1 with mana crafted!! O_O What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? (poor me *sniff*) Btw... i'm still in that guild. =P

i hate u for staying in that guild then, i dunno why people kept kissing DK's ass, so that they get showered by the illegitimate items that they get for free/less from DK. When i was in sei i did receive an osm battle boots from DK w/o knowing it came from glitched alz, if i would have known that it came from alz glitching i wouldnt have accepted that.

thats why after learning that they did something i would never have thought they would, i left the guild, why would i stay in a guild that has a tainted name, nonetheless the leader was the one who screwed up the guild's name.

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:15 PM
XD Sei fails hardcore o.o i knew they glitched alz but never knew they used it to buy gear and give it to their guildies, oops there goes their rep.....

OH WAIT...

Lilo
10-06-2010, 09:19 PM
the guild Seireitei is falling apart already

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:33 PM
i hate u for staying in that guild then, i dunno why people kept kissing DK's ass, so that they get showered by the illegitimate items that they get for free/less from DK. When i was in sei i did receive an osm battle boots from DK w/o knowing it came from glitched alz, if i would have known that it came from alz glitching i wouldnt have accepted that.

thats why after learning that they did something i would never have thought they would, i left the guild, why would i stay in a guild that has a tainted name, nonetheless the leader was the one who screwed up the guild's name.

=O U hate meeeeeeeeeeee? nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. BISH u didn't even add me on ur new char!! lol Anyways, I can't use my fa cause she naked. N HEY! not all of seir is bad. =( N HOW COME NOONE give me FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!!! I SO SAD!!! ="(

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:36 PM
the guild Seireitei is falling apart already

and then goldfailcon will find another fail cap guild that will take him so he can tower farm LOLOLOLOL then he can suuck the GL's co.ck for free gears and alz ^^

Lilo
10-06-2010, 09:39 PM
and then goldfailcon will find another fail cap guild that will take him so he can tower farm LOLOLOLOL then he can suuck the GL's co.ck for free gears and alz ^^

lol if u think goldfalcon is an epic farmer check 1shot,only reason he got bringer is cuz he has a fb,wiz,bl,wa all the time with him fr full debuffs/sp to score high.his plan is only 1 lets take proc base most of the time south lol.i wonder if thats the only way guild rogue could get a bringer by farming gates o.o

LifelessSoul
10-06-2010, 09:46 PM
lol if u think goldfalcon is an epic farmer check 1shot,only reason he got bringer is cuz he has a fb,wiz,bl,wa all the time with him fr full debuffs/sp to score high.his plan is only 1 lets take proc base most of the time south lol.i wonder if thats the only way guild rogue could get a bringer by farming gates o.o

i never said he was a epic farmer...i implied the complete opposite >.> seeing as how he was found tower farming with a cap friend of his building the towers........then he rage quit and changed cap, left BO, joined Sei i was implying he fails hardcore lolol. how do u get that i said he was a "epic" farmer from dissing him?

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:53 PM

Hey now. Just cause he farm once or few... don't make him a bad guy. -.-

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:56 PM

He went to cap cause he tried so hard farming 400+ pt n still fail to get bringer. N now I'm hearing his asking CAP's to get black trans so he can bring his FB nub buddy loit to cap side. Just so he can help him ROOT for him.
BUY me black trans n i'll take bringer from him. =) N watch him go back to proc side. -.-

Lilo
10-06-2010, 10:00 PM
He went to cap cause he tried so hard farming 400+ pt n still fail to get bringer. N now I'm hearing his asking CAP's to get black trans so he can bring his FB nub buddy loit to cap side. Just so he can help him ROOT for him.
BUY me black trans n i'll take bringer from him. =) N watch him go back to proc side. -.-

ya loit gave a leg to the fb who was in party with 1shot. guess thats how the hackers from rogue can get bringer by asking for help not to mention 1shot was begging for sp/root/ppl at war all the time ... but o well thats how nubs play XD

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 10:00 PM
ya loit gave a leg to the fb who was in party with 1shot. guess thats how the hackers from rogue can get bringer by asking for help not to mention 1shot was begging for sp/root/ppl at war all the time ... but o well thats how nubs play XD

you seem to be playing in their tier with them...o wait ur a noob

Lilo
10-06-2010, 10:02 PM
you seem to be playing in their tier with them...o wait ur a noob

lool lil boy my lvl 166 wiz is on his tier

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 10:04 PM
lool lil boy my lvl 166 wiz is on his tier

Uh oh...big bad 166 WI rocking dual +5 Phery orbs might go BM2 Aura and 4 shot me. Oh noes!

Lilo
10-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Uh oh...big bad 166 WI rocking dual +5 Phery orbs might go BM2 Aura and 4 shot me. Oh noes!

o.o matrimonkey is angry o.o

Tramier
10-06-2010, 10:07 PM
lol if u think goldfalcon is an epic farmer check 1shot,only reason he got bringer is cuz he has a fb,wiz,bl,wa all the time with him fr full debuffs/sp to score high.his plan is only 1 lets take proc base most of the time south lol.i wonder if thats the only way guild rogue could get a bringer by farming gates o.o lol at this, caught 1shot at base once, took him in 4 hits, on my FS, he never fought back, he was farmin a gate from inside the base

BTW for you flamers, my FS is no where near epic, jus a normal noob with plain gears, LordRoKk3, not tryin to act like i won the war for anyone, just stating a funny fact

Lilo
10-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Indeed ... i deserv the Bringer ^^

shut up seven u are a 2 hit material squeshy osm battle fa XD

cronic21
10-07-2010, 01:25 AM
1shot only farms gates period complete failure. like the proc fs said he wont stop attackin gate even when being attacked.

i enjoy stealin his legs an listenin to him cry tho lol.