PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Bug

maim
10-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Hello guys, I used to play cabal like few years back then but i quit. Now i came back and found out the server liscence got changed so i need to transfer account and stuff.

Here is where i get stuck. I created an account on this website (www.cabal.com) and verified it with my email. I also tried to transfer my account from ogp data base to here but it seems like my account got trasnfered already (i got 2 seems both of them did). So i either got hacked or its a bug due to something (maybe maintaince?).

I try to go help desk but i get this weird pop up saying "you shoul transfer or activate your account to use this page". Now i cant do anything about it, i also try to download the manual patch but i get this same message. Please help ASAP thank you.

realowner
10-06-2010, 11:32 PM
maint is on right now but idk if thats the issue try sending a help desk ticket or something

Lilo
10-06-2010, 11:33 PM
thats cause some1 transfer ur account before u.there is nothing u can do,just make a new account.it is gonna be easy now u gear for free by doing history line quests(u will get what u need untill u are lvl 80.about lvling fast will be easy this weekend there is a exp boost event +100% soo lvling will be pretty fast,and there are ppl that will help u maybe u recognize some1 from the days u play.
anyway GL and welcome back to cabal

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:37 PM
.....and there are ppl that will help u.....cabal

Not in the same sentence bro. Please.

maim
10-06-2010, 11:39 PM
i dont want to restart again its going to take forever, the account i had was like lvl 100-110 with trans/trans.

iNub
10-06-2010, 11:43 PM
i dont want to restart again its going to take forever, the account i had was like lvl 100-110 with trans/trans.

You have no other choice if you can't get your account xferred. Try again after M/A and if it fails, then you need to start over. Lv 100 isn't crap though now. Take less than a week.

SilentM
10-06-2010, 11:45 PM
Your account was probably hacked. Sending in a help desk ticket will only take months of waiting with no results.
Skilling and leveling a char to 100 is really easy nowadays. Way easier than it was back then. They have lower leveled dungeons that drop good gear, plus quests that give gear too. There's also an exp event this weekend, so if you wanna play the game again, it's best to restart.

maim
10-06-2010, 11:45 PM
yeah i know lvl 100 is nothing but reaching trans/trans was a pain in the butt

SilentM
10-06-2010, 11:48 PM
yeah i know lvl 100 is nothing but reaching trans/trans was a pain in the butt

Dummies are free for everyone to use, sword and magic level at the same rate, quests give you skilling gear, and there's an event this weekend. Trust me it's not a pain to get anymore.

maim
10-06-2010, 11:52 PM
yeah okay, but still i get this dumb message "you should transfer or activate your account to use this page" whenever i clikc account management,help desk, download and account under support

SilentM
10-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Lol that's kinda dumb. Don't know what to say about that.

Lilo
10-07-2010, 12:00 AM
yeah okay, but still i get this dumb message "you should transfer or activate your account to use this page" whenever i clikc account management,help desk, download and account under support

cause to have support from cabal management u need to have an account.like we told u already.just make an account.make a ticket and give proves that the acc u lost is legit urs,search message from ogplanet that support ur lost account,or pics from ur chars(if u still have).
just give it a try u wont loose anything.but in the mean time i tell u to make an account,getting exp/skilling exp is easy.we have weak dungeons they drop beads of skill exp and exp.

realowner
10-07-2010, 12:03 AM
if u were only 100-110 just remake i bet the char u remake will be better then what u had

maim
10-07-2010, 12:04 AM
cause to have support from cabal management u need to have an account.like we told u already.just make an account.make a ticket and give proves that the acc u lost is legit urs,search message from ogplanet that support ur lost account,or pics from ur chars(if u still have).
just give it a try u wont loose anything.but in the mean time i tell u to make an account,getting exp/skilling exp is easy.we have weak dungeons they drop beads of skill exp and exp.

yeah but the real problem right now is like, i cant do anything not even downloading the game. and yes i am logged in on the main website www.cabal.com but it still gives me this "you should transfer or activate your account to use this page" message. Do i need to activate it again somewhere else? I just hope its a bug because of the maintaince same with my accounts.

Lilo
10-07-2010, 12:25 AM
yeah but the real problem right now is like, i cant do anything not even downloading the game. and yes i am logged in on the main website www.cabal.com but it still gives me this "you should transfer or activate your account to use this page" message. Do i need to activate it again somewhere else? I just hope its a bug because of the maintaince same with my accounts.

wtf i cant even load cabal website lol.

i guess u have to wait untill M/A is over

iNub
10-07-2010, 12:38 AM

need to wait for M/A to end.