PDA

View Full Version : serious EST?

No2Failwiz
10-07-2010, 02:35 AM
I KILLED A quadra with someone today on ch 2, and it drops alz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! serious? can i ask any of the GM check on this? or is it just a glitch? cuz PF boss supposed drop something 100% of the time other than alz -.-".. don't rip me off when im in debt . lets hope im the only one out there getting alz from PF BOSS............

fsflashy
10-07-2010, 02:43 AM
I KILLED A quadra with someone today on ch 2, and it drops alz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! serious? can i ask any of the GM check on this? or is it just a glitch? cuz PF boss supposed drop something 100% of the time other than alz -.-".. don't rip me off when im in debt . lets hope im the only one out there getting alz from PF BOSS............

wow!

you were able to hit something!

crazy!

^^

Rastan
10-07-2010, 02:46 AM
think that's bad?

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer144-101007-0340-0000.jpg

Welcome to the downfall of cabal

Forsaken world Closed beta...Oct. 27th

Zabi
10-07-2010, 02:55 AM
close your game and check files, after i did that im now able to hit things *havent checked dungeons yet*

No2Failwiz
10-07-2010, 02:56 AM
btw ..DID FI, AND CHEST DROPS NOTHING. FIX IT PLS

j00bacca
10-07-2010, 03:16 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?10410-Possible-miss-bug-solution!

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Hi Kyle, I killed some pennas and rotas with no problem and got cores. Scuks for you huh.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:02 AM
lol who duos quadras?

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:25 AM
lol who duos quadras?

people that have a life outside of a game? a category u dont fall under pro.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:30 AM
people that have a life outside of a game? a category u dont fall under pro.

sry if ive utilized my time while playing cabal (over 2 years)to get me to the point where i dont need help killing quadras

man i feel like such a no lifer because i can do more than the average cabal player

not

iNub
10-07-2010, 06:31 AM
think that's bad?

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer144-101007-0340-0000.jpg

Welcome to the downfall of cabal

Forsaken world Closed beta...Oct. 27th

No, that seems to be about the norm. Look at this one. While in combo even:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8271/cabalver144101007024800.jpg

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:35 AM
o so u expect every player to of played for 2yrs as "dedicated" (addicted) as u ic.

LILCHAOLAO
10-07-2010, 06:37 AM
I've played since Open Beta,and I cant solo Quad

Zzz

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:37 AM
o so u expect every player to of played for 2yrs as "dedicated" (addicted) as u ic.

seeing as how you're an ignorant fool, ill tell u right now my post about duoing quads was a sarcastic joke

stop cutting your wrists , i dont want the cyber police knocking at my e-door and e-arresting for murder k?

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:43 AM
seeing as how you're an ignorant fool, ill tell u right now my post about duoing quads was a sarcastic joke

stop cutting your wrists , i dont want the cyber police knocking at my e-door and e-arresting for murder k?

umad? u must b concidering u cant stop responding to anything i say lol sad kiddo

I've played since Open Beta,and I cant solo Quad

Zzz

exactly my point.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:48 AM
umad? u must b concidering u cant stop responding to anything i say lol sad kiddo

exactly my point.

he hasnt utilized his time and spends most of his time on cabal chatting with people on 1 of his 5 or so characters hes got to over lvl 130 :)

mad? no...bored? yes

cabal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s atm, no point in bossing/dungeoning when they have a chance to not drop anything, and u cant really grind when u miss on mobs 90% of the time. you're caught in my forum flame aoe, get you get any more mad ?

ZetsubouSensei
10-07-2010, 06:51 AM
relax guys im sure EST wants to fix this but is busy with other things like answering HD tickets... OH WAIT

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:53 AM
he hasnt utilized his time and spends most of his time on cabal chatting with people on 1 of his 5 or so characters hes got to over lvl 130 :)

mad? no...bored? yes

cabal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s atm, no point in bossing/dungeoning when they have a chance to not drop anything, and u cant really grind when u miss on mobs 90% of the time. you're caught in my forum flame aoe, get you get any more mad ?
sry but im unfamiliar with matri-language.

and u wouldnt b saying hes playing an online game and making friends chatting etc as it was meant to b done would u? feel sry for u if u think it was meant for non stop hardcore gaming and spending lots of money on. or wait..u dont spend it do u? no u scam it from others.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:58 AM
sry but im unfamiliar with matri-language.

and u wouldnt b saying hes playing an online game and making friends chatting etc as it was meant to b done would u? feel sry for u if u think it was meant for non stop hardcore gaming and spending lots of money on. or wait..u dont spend it do u? no u scam it from others.

i can see why you're confused with my typo...i wouldnt expect you to be able to replace can with get in the bolded part. theres a difference between playing a game and making friends and logging into a game and making friends and chatting 99% of the time....why not just hit up some aol or yahoo chat rooms while youre at it?

i scam people? name one person ive scammed in-game.

don't worry, ill wait

LILCHAOLAO
10-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Maybe they arent working yet? o.O

cronic21
10-07-2010, 07:04 AM
i can see why you're confused with my typo...i wouldnt expect you to be able to replace can with get in the bolded part. theres a difference between playing a game and making friends and logging into a game and making friends and chatting 99% of the time....why not just hit up some aol or yahoo chat rooms while youre at it?

don't worry, ill wait

dont worry, no need to wait long.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9761-HOT-Matrimoney-Wins

or does u saying "give me 40$, ill transfer servers", and NOT transfer, not fall under the "scam" category in ur eyes?

wayne10
10-07-2010, 07:07 AM
relax guys im sure EST wants to fix this but is busy with other things like answering HD tickets... OH WAIT

lol funny

cronic21
10-07-2010, 07:15 AM
mattressboy where u at with those quick response? im still waitin, u wanted proof now no response? dam and u was so quick to post b4. come on kiddo find a good reason to justify scamming.

i wouldnt want u to say "so i didnt use it on wat he wanted me to use it on, big deal" so

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
A troll telling a member he's a waste of space....the irony

I'll accept your transfer, Paypal me the money to transfer first.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 07:17 AM
dont worry, no need to wait long.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9761-HOT-Matrimoney-Wins

or does u saying "give me 40$, ill transfer servers", and NOT transfer, not fall under the "scam" category in ur eyes?

Hey retard, pretty sure I said in-game didn't I? Funny thing is, he was the one that tried to jew me by trying to reverse the Paypal payment by lying to Paypal saying his account was accessed without his authorization. That's like me giving somoene money to buy a car, and then after they buy the car I take the money I gave them out of their bank accounts. Pretty scummy if you ask me :)

Btw I'm getting ready to go to work, peace have fun being a no-lifer while I'm gone.
inb4flippingburgers cuz i stopped working there months ago :)

cronic21
10-07-2010, 07:19 AM
so him tryin to get his money bak after u scamming him...makes him the scammer? rofl! u crack me up kiddo.

cronic21
10-07-2010, 07:22 AM

don't worry, ill wait

mebe im wrong...but didnt i name 1 person who plays in-game? so if the scam doesnt happen in-game...its ok? so thats ur logic....

iNub
10-07-2010, 07:54 AM
More update epicness:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3809/cabalver144101007084800.jpg (http://img185.imageshack.us/i/cabalver144101007084800.jpg/)

zx34
10-07-2010, 08:18 AM

I liek the time you're awake.

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 08:39 AM
reboot game and wait for 1 minute. Come back, dunno how long but my lowbie aint missing on dummies anymore and its almost an hour.

Roopo
10-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Maybe defense rate means something now. Doesn't explain no drops on chests though.