PDA

View Full Version : EST,ya dun goofed...

Rastan
10-07-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm done,good bye,it's been swell but the swelling has gone down,you've destroyed this game one maintenance at a time and you don't even care that you're player base is slowly leaving you everyday.

Merging global to fix things will fail too,It's like a band-aid on a head-shot wound,I'm too tired of defending my choice to waste my days playing and my money for premium services just for warping and extra storage.

I'm tired of seeing mine and people's efforts go unawarded and overall luck being the deciding factor in all aspects of the game.

To all the players who continue to play after their next failure,you need your head examined

SilvusX
10-07-2010, 04:05 AM
I agree, I'm quitting this week if they don't fix combo, non combo, and drops. Waste of entry, waste of time.

Logged in the morning for a FT run, couldn't finish nebsite with just bm + aura. when it got to the cats part, every skill missed 8/10, and you can guess how that go. Miss = no vamp.

Hash
10-07-2010, 04:08 AM
I have to say i completely agree .. if its not just a bug/glitch then im done for good .. funny thing is they didnt even warn us (makes me think its a bug)

boredom
10-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Update: Cyber Police have the backtracing squad on the case!

awakens
10-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Lol, i can't believe some of you believe EST would do this on purpose. Some of you people need to start going out more and less raging on games. If it piss you off that much then there's a nice red box on the upper right corner. (Windows 7)

Rastan
10-07-2010, 04:45 AM
Lol, i can't believe some of you believe EST would do this on purpose. Some of you people need to start going out more and less raging on games. If it piss you off that much then there's a nice red box on the upper right corner. (Windows 7)

It's been almost 3 hours and they haven't shut servers down to "fix" it,it's part of the new update you get when you start your launcher meaning it's officially part of the game,enjoy your future frustration

Spur
10-07-2010, 04:49 AM
i dont see wat ure saying. i just logged in and it seems normal to me

K3nQa
10-07-2010, 04:51 AM
Negative my friend... They are on different time then some of us, So i am thinking they are still asleep. it is Frustrating i know... took me and Hour to kill a rota. (normally about 10min tops)
Give them time to wake up and maybe a hour aftrer that.

Rastan
10-07-2010, 04:52 AM

Wait until you start missing regularly in combo and chests,dungeon quest mobs and bosses don't give you your drops

Negative my friend... They are on different time then some of us, So i am thinking they are still asleep. it is Frustrating i know... took me and Hour to kill a rota. (normally about 10min tops)
Give them time to wake up and maybe a hour aftrer that.

lol...huh?...so the servers just magically turned on by themselves?

Triplethreat
10-07-2010, 04:56 AM
This is a bug, it's not intentional. If it's intentional, then there is no way to finish Catacomb Frost. I got to the frozen bone stack and combo'ed it for 2 minutes and didn't hit it once. I highly doubt this is their intentions.

Altho this does remind me of the old OGP days where there was usually something wrong after a maintenance.

SilvusX
10-07-2010, 04:57 AM

it's not the first time that EST screwed the players over with THEIR own mistake. It's obvious that it wasn't on purpose (no, duh?), the change log doesn't say anything about "combo will start to miss and skills will miss 10 times more than usual, OR that boss and chest will no longer drop any loot". what they mess up this this time is huge.

Just remember, You are playing a game that's almost entirely based on killing mobs or PVP. With this fail M/A, you can't quest, run dungeon, PVP, war or anything else properly. AKA, this game is not playable, and they have not made any announcement or shown any attempt to fix this yet. Complaining is different than raging, players are this game company's customer, they have every right to complain.

Triplethreat
10-07-2010, 04:57 AM

Go run a dungeon.

Triplethreat
10-07-2010, 04:59 AM
How many people will rage if they don't do an emergency maintenance and just wait until next Wednesday to fix it? Wonder what war will be like. Someone should goto this upcoming war and post what happens.

SilvusX
10-07-2010, 05:01 AM
How many people will rage if they don't do an emergency maintenance and just wait until next Wednesday to fix it? Wonder what war will be like. Someone should goto this upcoming war and post what happens.

Yeah, lets all spend 20 mins on N's and S's, and move to the next base and hope they miss MORE than us, so we can take more bases before 50 min runs out.

Rastan
10-07-2010, 05:03 AM
You are playing a game that's almost entirely based on killing mobs or PVP. With this fail M/A, you can't quest, run dungeon, PVP, war or anything else properly. AKA, this game is not playable. Complaining is different than raging, players are this game company's customer, they have every right to complain.

What makes you think this isn't part of their plan all along?....It looks like a scheme to try and make more money from entry items in cash shop,And if it is just a temporary glitch then they would have shut the servers down by now to fix it,none the less,it's the straw that broke the camels back for me,it's just too frustrating for me anymore.

>.>
10-07-2010, 05:10 AM
amazing how est screws up features not even related to their planned maintenance activity

and btw you all should just chill for a bit, its mostly likely a glitch. Highly doubtful that something that crippling is intentional and whats more, i already started missing in combo the night before the m/a during a CA run.

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-07-2010, 05:36 AM
rofl, this actually scares me, they havent posted any notice that their acknowledging this as a bug, makes me think they did it on purpose, if they did it on purpose, ill prolly quit as well since one of cabals greatest feature is the combo system, and if we miss on combo wth they think people gonna do. LOLZ

but if it is meant to be like this, is there any news from other versions (like KR) that we know they are advanced on us in updates, and if they have same thing, that means it is meant to be like this, if they dont then it is just a bug.

GoughGhan
10-07-2010, 05:44 AM
rofl, this actually scares me, they havent posted any notice that their acknowledging this as a bug, makes me think they did it on purpose, if they did it on purpose, ill prolly quit as well since one of cabals greatest feature is the combo system, and if we miss on combo wth they think people gonna do. LOLZ

but if it is meant to be like this, is there any news from other versions (like KR) that we know they are advanced on us in updates, and if they have same thing, that means it is meant to be like this, if they dont then it is just a bug.

KR doesn't have this 'update' more then likely all the GM's went home for the night.

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 05:45 AM
It's seems normal to me, nothing out of the ordinary, however I am curious to know what that new costume package for SIG means. It says "Costume&Gear" and under description it says SIG helm is included, my question is , what kind of helm (craft/slot) and is there a duration on it like the SIG weapons?

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-07-2010, 05:49 AM
It's seems normal to me, nothing out of the ordinary, however I am curious to know what that new costume package for SIG means. It says "Costume&Gear" and under description it says SIG helm is included, my question is , what kind of helm (craft/slot) and is there a duration on it like the SIG weapons?

its a costume only, means it would include the helm part of the sig set, which means you would have the complete visual set for the sig costume.

Rastan
10-07-2010, 05:50 AM
NW is just the same,it took me 2 bars of comboing just to kill someone,i r dun

iNub
10-07-2010, 05:56 AM

Someone posted "A possible solution" and I believe it was you Rasta, my mistake if it was somebody else.

Basically it said close Cabal, reload it to the launch menu and click "Check Files".

This doesn't work, what does happen though is this. When you relog (entirely or onto a different channel), you have like 5min before you're unable to hit something and once that starts, you must relog again.

I still haven't figured out a way to permanently fix this yet either and I've been trying. I'm not a GM obviously so any technical sh\it they fuct up, only they can resolve, but if it's anything else, myself or somebody on here should be able to figure out what's causing it.

iNercy
10-07-2010, 05:57 AM

lucky u it takes me like 5+ bars and still i havent even killed 1 person. and soloing a medium guard is pretty much pointless now. even a small base w/o a guard is like attacking a ensign x100

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 05:58 AM
its a costume only, means it would include the helm part of the sig set, which means you would have the complete visual set for the sig costume.

No, read it yourself, and go compare both costumes, the preview shows both sets with the helm. One is priced about 1k more ecoins than the other. Unless EST don't know how to word their description correctly and obviously meant "helm piece for costume" is included, rather than "gear", which they put.

Rastan
10-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Someone posted "A possible solution" and I believe it was you Rasta, my mistake if it was somebody else.

Basically it said close Cabal, reload it to the launch menu and click "Check Files".

This doesn't work, what does happen though is this. When you relog (entirely or onto a different channel), you have like 5min before you're unable to hit something and once that starts, you must relog again.

I still haven't figured out a way to permanently fix this yet either and I've been trying. I'm not a GM obviously so any technical sh\it they fuct up, only they can resolve, but if it's anything else, myself or somebody on here should be able to figure out what's causing it.

Yeah,wasn't me,I don't care anymore,i'm just too tired of this half-assed support and lack of enjoyment from the game

Epic Reign
10-07-2010, 06:01 AM
I highly doubt this was "intentional" like a bunch of you think. However it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't fix it until next Wednesday, that would surprise me at all lol.

iNercy
10-07-2010, 06:03 AM
I highly doubt this was "intentional" like a bunch of you think. However it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't fix it until next Wednesday, that would surprise me at all lol.
who knos it would be even better if they fix it when they release the bonus event tomorrow. if they dont then the event will be totally pointless to even have

iNub
10-07-2010, 06:04 AM
It's not intentional. I believe this because for the first few minutes after you login it's normal. You can hit things, dungeons have drops ect. For some reason though after a few minutes the whole thing starts going to sh\it.

Zabi
10-07-2010, 06:07 AM
The person who posted the possible fix was me, it sure didnt do diddly to the damned "miss a billion times" portion, but, at least i can get drops if I manage to kill stuff in a dungeon =/

Only tested with RS though because i cant be arsed to pay my way for a higher dungeon only to fail miserably

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:18 AM

was the failest war in history lol. started off fine 1st 5min, few miss's here an there. longer into war more miss's, half way thru, couldnt kill a base with no guard lol, couldnt pk (ran into a mob of 5 and didnt get hit 1x and couldnt kill any of them). had ensgin, omega, etc down to few hits to die (after 30min of miss's) and every1 couldnt kill either.

oXIo
10-07-2010, 06:19 AM
just ran an eod. i see nothing wrong.

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:27 AM

Just cause it takes you the full duration to run a dungeon doesn't mean it's normal :p

ZetsubouSensei
10-07-2010, 06:30 AM
this is a pro update mang! everyone just sit around and do nothing.... its def not on purpose but i wudnt be surprised if this takes some considerable amount of time to fix

Palomar
10-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Ha ha ha gotta admit thats kinda funny.

Glad im at work and not raging about the game. Maybe they will have it fixed by the time im off.

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:31 AM

it gradually starts missing, took like 30min for me to miss 1x, then just keeps gettin more an more till u cant hit anything.

ZetsubouSensei
10-07-2010, 06:37 AM
atleast when OGP messed up it was exploitable and brought cool gears into the economy... this is just sad.

cronic21
10-07-2010, 06:41 AM
atleast when OGP messed up it was exploitable and brought cool gears into the economy... this is just sad.

gives every1 no reason to bother loggin into cabal.

deko
10-07-2010, 06:50 AM
I can't even hit the fxcking training dummies.

Shinji
10-07-2010, 06:54 AM
O_o I find this weird .. The random d/c and failed logins, and now this or are they just pretending they dont notice because to me they never actually said anything about those random d/c tho it happen to 60% of the players?

Also I`m just wondering , but maybe they try to fix the d/c problem without even telling us , and by accident I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up 10 or 20 things Without a word either ?

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-07-2010, 07:42 AM
temporary solution is relloging, i started to hit again after relloging, but after 10mins or so you would start missing again.

Hash
10-07-2010, 07:55 AM
temporary solution is relloging, i started to hit again after relloging, but after 10mins or so you would start missing again.

We noticed that in war n it caused us to win inthe last 10 mins :D

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 08:04 AM
the skill grinders wont benefit from the exp boost event with this glitch :(

-Itachi Uchiha-
10-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Why would they sell new SIGMetal costumes and not just add the helm to the ones that are already purchased...

realowner
10-07-2010, 08:23 AM
well they better fix this before tmr or this entire event is gone to waste come on daisy say something

iNub
10-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Just did Panic Cave and no drop.

Hasufel
10-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Im sure its a temporary glitch just now sure how long its going to be like this..lol next maintenance it'll be fixed!

>.>
10-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Just did Panic Cave and no drop.

quit doing dungeons for now lol, youre wasting entries

iNub
10-07-2010, 08:56 AM
quit doing dungeons for now lol, youre wasting entries

I thought I could make it before the glitch kicked in. I did RS np, relogged and attempted PC. I knew I was fuct when I started missing in combo. I had 2:23sec left after I opened the chest, but couldn't find the option to make the system window bigger.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5036/cabalver144101007094700.jpg (http://img534.imageshack.us/i/cabalver144101007094700.jpg/)

Roopo
10-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Killed a few Karions this morning with no misses at all in bm2. I wasn't on for the long of a time though.

iNub
10-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Killed a few Karions this morning with no misses at all in bm2. I wasn't on for the long of a time though.

stay in a channel for at least 20min then start comboing something, I'd use a dummy. There's pics up of no drops and missing during combo if you look around.

Rage
10-07-2010, 09:01 AM
lol ban-aid on a headshot wound thats awesome.

LostYourMind
10-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Some of us have been lagging so bad for the last 4 weeks, and freezing up. Welcome to our world. :( Comboing is not an option. Lag is THAT BAD.

RebornSAZUZAKI
10-07-2010, 09:18 AM
yeah bosses/chest dun drop anything 90% of the time, killed few derks and we got nothing XD