PDA

View Full Version : EST plz fix war ERROR...i think somthing is very wrong!

forcewiz
10-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Guards can't be given dmg because we can't hit them. Even when i combo i miss 99% of the time. This has to be an error!

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:06 AM
no WAY dude judging by the 15 other threads about this problem i woulda never guessed this is happening...please can you make 20 more threads about the same thing like everyone else on this forum? itll be a huge help ty sir

forcewiz
10-07-2010, 06:12 AM
omg matrimoney posted on my thread....happiest day of my life....i can die peacefully now.

Flarius
10-07-2010, 06:17 AM
no WAY dude judging by the 15 other threads about this problem i woulda never guessed this is happening...please can you make 20 more threads about the same thing like everyone else on this forum? itll be a huge help ty sir

we spam it so EST will look at it faster

iNub
10-07-2010, 06:18 AM

For once I don't blame him for trollng a thread as like he said, there are multiple threads going around atm with the same topic.

iNub
10-07-2010, 06:20 AM
we spam it so EST will look at it faster

Or you could make one thread and reply on that / bump it up. You get all these threads going for the same problem and the GM's get overwhelmed. They're easily confused and obviously hate to do their job as it is.

Flarius
10-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Or you could make one thread and reply on that / bump it up. You get all these threads going for the same problem and the GM's get overwhelmed. They're easily confused and obviously hate to do their job as it is.

true enough