PDA

View Full Version : Starting up...Snake Application? Requesting -YumCookies- or any aid...

Shaiden
04-13-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm having a problem with the start up also, ive looked at the Post from :http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?814-Cabal-still-wont-start I've done what "YumCookies" has suggested.
Did the 1-6 Steps but when I started it up, Snake Application's failure poped up, and disabling Cabal's loading process. Mind helping me Understand this Error? of what I did wrong?

FU2
04-13-2010, 11:23 PM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=18965
That might help?

Shaiden
04-14-2010, 03:19 PM
"FU2" Thank you for the Link, I've tried it, but for some reason... theres no "Cabalmain.exe", I know the stress, but... I thank you for trying, Right now I am reinstalling it, and doing "FU2's Post" along with "YC's" Before I do, Anyone else what to take a Swing at it? any info will help (please no rudness) me Enjoy this game in Person, former W.O.W player, got bored of it, now moving on.

Unknownnine
04-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Had that problem to and what it is, is your data execution programs blocking cabal calling it hazardous basically( you know the thing that pops up and says this program could damage your computer), you just go in and add cabal as an exception and your good to go. you must have vista or higher if that's happening. i have vista. Ah i found it ok go to Control Panel -System and Maintenance- then system hit Advanced System Settings under Tasks, hit the Advanced tab if your not under it already.Then under Performance hit Settings then go to Data Execution Prevention select turn on DEP all programs and services except those I select: . I added Cabal Updater, Cabal starter and Snake Application to it just to be on the safe side you should find all of these by opening cabals files. Hope this helps

Shaiden
04-14-2010, 10:26 PM
"Unknownnine" - Thank very much for the Post, and comparing to the same issue you have had before, The infomation you given me Has helped. Sense the servers are down(looked before posting) I'll wait till tomorrow to Start my Game play Experience. Thank very much my friend for helping me, I Hope to see you in-game, I'll catch on quick. "FU2" and "YumCookie" Thank you for your Posts to assist me in this matter also, so credit will be made for your helpful Posts too.

Thank you again.
Shaiden