PDA

View Full Version : [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 10/02 ~ 10/06

[GM] Sky
10-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 2nd of Oct to 6th of Oct
As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

10/02
lim***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team

forumaccount
10-08-2010, 01:47 AM
only 1 person in 5 days? i can find more than that on just 1 map in a random ch, no offence
just an fyi for gms who check this thread for w/e reason, best maps to find ppl aoe atking mobs is fgr (particularly at co.ckatrice) and ug

WIpwns
10-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Sky;120048']Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 2nd of Oct to 6th of Oct
As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

10/02
lim***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team
cool story bro

jdyllan05
10-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Hello,i am new to cabal but not to online gaming and so far i am really into cabal atm.I have noticed the lack of GM'S/GS'S in game tho i dunno if this is the way CABAL is set up,but recently i have been seeing more and more of what looks like a bot/hack on the mercury server its a everday occurance and usually i would report something via a fraps vid.But Cabal being a seriuos drain on my system i can't run both.I was just wondering if otheres are seeing this?If GM'S are aware?I can explain the hack(they aim at 1 mob and kill all mobs in area even ones out of range + a terrain hack and port hack its really a neat little set up they got going on) But as i am trying to grind its really annoying and upsetting to see this go on for hours with no interuption.Can anyone help out a noob plz.

FenrisulfRAWRAWRAWR
10-12-2010, 09:53 PM
theyre either: aware and dont care, or oblivious and dont try

Travesh
10-13-2010, 07:29 AM
During the that event where the new skills came out, there were three botters that I saw in Forgotten ruin, in channels 5, 6, and 7 just past the Ancient Co*ktrice's room.

I don't know if they're still there, but those botters were there for the entire event.

o_o?

Gonna check if I got them in my screenshot folder.

Travesh
10-13-2010, 07:40 AM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6345/cabalver139100912194200.th.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/cabalver139100912194200.jpg/)

I found it :p

sn0wXz
10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6345/cabalver139100912194200.th.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/cabalver139100912194200.jpg/)

I found it :p

a botter buys forcium nonslot/hp or something cheap since its never costed as much as forci/osm amp and it gives higher def for the afk bot....think son, think

and ur vent pw is viewable on that ss lol just sayin' incase u wanted to change it ^_^

GoughGhan
10-13-2010, 01:22 PM
a botter buys forcium nonslot/hp or something cheap since its never costed as much as forci/osm amp and it gives higher def for the afk bot....think son, think

and ur vent pw is viewable on that ss lol just sayin' incase u wanted to change it ^_^

Not seeing a vent pw I am seeing a channel chat PW though.

sn0wXz
10-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Not seeing a vent pw I am seeing a channel chat PW though.

are u saying u dont want random strangers singing in vent? :mad:

GoughGhan
10-13-2010, 01:27 PM
are u saying u dont want random strangers singing in vent? :mad:

They can come into our vent all they want, they automatically get thrown to the window lickers room until I kick em or make them an account lol.

Rowe
10-13-2010, 01:36 PM
They can come into our vent all they want, they automatically get thrown to the window lickers room until I kick em or make them an account lol.

yeah we make them share the helmet to lick the window XD

toughnuter
10-16-2010, 02:18 AM
lolwat

cronic21
10-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Hello,i am new to cabal but not to online gaming and so far i am really into cabal atm.I have noticed the lack of GM'S/GS'S in game tho i dunno if this is the way CABAL is set up,but recently i have been seeing more and more of what looks like a bot/hack on the mercury server its a everday occurance and usually i would report something via a fraps vid.But Cabal being a seriuos drain on my system i can't run both.I was just wondering if otheres are seeing this?If GM'S are aware?I can explain the hack(they aim at 1 mob and kill all mobs in area even ones out of range + a terrain hack and port hack its really a neat little set up they got going on) But as i am trying to grind its really annoying and upsetting to see this go on for hours with no interuption.Can anyone help out a noob plz.

GMs dont care, quit cabal now with this wisdom bequethed upon u.