PDA

View Full Version : Amazing

Eriks419
04-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Yep, totally amazing. Venus t3 war has turned to crap. Just recently I took part in a war in which a Tang member (to remain nameless) was not helping in any way on the proc side. "I dont attack my guildies in war, Im loyal" This person shares a vent with this guild, so although you can not talk to these guildies in guild chat, this person is still talking to them in vent. Its already heard enough fighting Tang in war straight up, now we have to deal with someone from Tang, basically standing there watching us getting attacked and not doing anything to help our cause. "You guys have a 10% advantage, you " was another thing this person said. Well this war was 7 of us vs 6 of them. Take away the unfaithful Tang member and this war just went to 6v7, 6 caps and 1 Tang proc against us. If you think Im QQing, well I have legitimate reason to be pissed. If you dont like my post, GFY!

Spamzor
04-14-2010, 03:10 AM
Well im sry but this is a game and if he/she chooses to stay on proc side and not help he has all rights to do so yes it is unfair and boring but meh u can't force anyone to do anything soo all u have to do is deal with it like gang bang Bumba or Gang the other wizards from tang so that u can have a chance of wining instead of being upset about something u can't change u can just deal with it, adapt to the situation, make a proper strategy, Encourage more procs to participate in NW and you'll have a better chance of winning not caring about just ONE proc Tang doing nothing in ur NW.

DVwizzy
04-14-2010, 05:22 AM
send a spy to their camp. give it right back to em

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 05:28 AM
i know which tang member your talking about, and ill tell u this, im always partied with them, and they help more than ive ever seen you help when u go north to solo small bases. they do not like to fight/kill their own guildies, but i watched him/her drop countless other caps and destroy cap res's while i went for the tang. just because he/she wasnt attacking tang, doesnt mean it was no help. not to mention constantly keeping me party buffed to make it easier for me against his/her guildies.

rythemz
04-14-2010, 07:18 AM
I don't see any problem with those Tang members being in proc side. It's the whole procyon in T3 that needs to be fixed, not just one individual.

inkeh
04-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Lol that's pretty pathetic. "Loyalty to the guild"? It's a game.. what, his e-buddies can't stand being attacked by their own members in NW for fun and a good challenge? It's not like the guy's murdering them irl. I know it's the guy's choice but trying to see it from his POV doesn't exactly help.

Sad, sad little children need to learn the difference between Cabal and real life.

warparty
04-14-2010, 08:05 AM
You should worry about me killing you, and not what my guildy does in nation war .

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:14 AM
There is alot of people even on Mercury that does things like that, but just because they aren't going to do something doesn't mean you can't make up for it. If your nation is good enough to work together you should be able to still win even without one person. That guy might be in that other guild and not attacking his guildmates but from the sound of the other post he's still doing his share. One person doesn't make the war in his case that is. Usually it's a guild that can change the flow of war. Just learn to deal with it and work with him how he wants to be worked with.

Brolic
04-14-2010, 09:12 AM
lol eriks, maybe you should help instead of trying to solo small bases/base gates...then running away on ur board once someone comes to defend. ZzZzZzZz.

Eriks419
04-14-2010, 10:48 AM
lol eriks, maybe you should help instead of trying to solo small bases/base gates...then running away on ur board once someone comes to defend. ZzZzZzZz.

lol brolic, that was when i first started going t3 when i was 150. I admit all that u said, BUT, when was the last time u saw me run, and when was the last time u saw me trying to solo a base. Also, if u notice, im not running from the wi's from ur guild, im actually leading them away from my teammates, because u guys like to target me first. Another thing, those wars i rode around on my board, i was riding them in circles around you, dont u remember. Don't matter, Rhytemz is right, proc t3 is just ed up, everyones got an "im better than u complex" You dont like my opinion, GFY!!

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
umad?

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 10:53 AM
well ill say this, when the update comes and everyone gets the same amount of wexp whether you win or lose, procs will have plenty of practice for the giant farmfest that war will become.

and im not saying thats a good thing... just an observation of the current state of war.

Sonic
04-14-2010, 10:53 AM
*points finger and smiles, mouth agape showing teeth like cam* <---better than the picture

coolkid
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
rockstar be a better team player please.

carowe27
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM
lol ive seen this tang member on proc side also.

he helps by building for procs in base and helps by telling where we are at and what we doing for caps.

simple enough he helps both sides. . . (but that shouldnt be the case)

Eriks419
04-14-2010, 11:06 AM
umad?

yes, at u for not responding sooner, where were u my proc brother?

Selene is right, war will be a joke, who will care about winning when everyone gets 80 wexp (100 prem) i sure wont, i will war naked to get my 30 points faster.

rythemz
04-14-2010, 11:07 AM
well ill say this, when the update comes and everyone gets the same amount of wexp whether you win or lose, procs will have plenty of practice for the giant farmfest that war will become.

and im not saying thats a good thing... just an observation of the current state of war.

I agree with you. How many times have we (Procyon) wars without handicap? We were too comfortable with those handicap that helped us win, we completely forgot how to win a war. If we want to fix this we gotta work like a team and not pointing fingers at someone. Try couple of strategies, and if we lose, it up and move on with another one.

Brolic
04-14-2010, 11:07 AM
ur leading them away from ur teammates? u cant run away from any Wiz on a board.. so 5 seconds of chasing isnt much time to give procs.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
yes, at u for not responding sooner, where were u my proc brother?

Selene is right, war will be a joke, who will care about winning when everyone gets 80 wexp (100 prem) i sure wont, i will war naked to get my 30 points faster.

wheres the vid at meng?? lies -.-
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?947-Could-a-GM-please-come-in-here-please
^u were wrong kk thnx idiot, try getting a clue about something before you talk, the ss went poof over nite =o amazing huh?, still waiting on other thread, im waiting to see if darkmessenger wants to take the next step and use one of the hosting sites for a 2nd time which would more then likely piss the support team off at the sites whos already handled my report once in past day. n3ms ss is goin to be down by 8 tonite, he reuploads n it just gives me more credit to taking it down/having his subnet banned from uploading to those sites. LIKE I SAID.
/done

Rockstar
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM

I'm trying man, apparently killing builders, taking out guardians and building res isn't enough for some people. I noticed the "builders" procs have are squishy and are taken out easily, and I end up being the one of the few people apparently capable of building a res. Lately, the wars has been decided in 10 minutes and there's no point in wasting sp/hp packs in a losing effort when the only base you got is your main. Thankfully, I get my 30 points pretty quickly before things are done and procs are getting farmed. The topic starter isn't talking about me I'm sure though.

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 11:18 AM

pretty sure hes not talking about rockstar. i know who hes talking about, and SHE does a fine job in nw. she sometimes has to deal with lag issues, but she drops plenty of caps. just because she doesnt want to attack her own guild does not mean shes not helping.... (not to mention shes actually got a brain and uses a certain party buff about any time she sees a party member without it)

and on the not attacking tang issue, she has a valid reason so... WTF IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE REST OF YOU. im so sick of watching procs scatter once tang comes, half the time its me and a select few others left to take on 10 caps by ourselves. then if you for some reason cant run away fast enough and you die, you immediately head to the opposite side of the map to avoid dying again.
tang has some good members, but theyre no wheres near invincible. im sick of blowing my aoe debuffs on a group of tang to watch all the procs run away and not make use of them. you realize if their whole group is enervated they no longer have an advantage right? have u seen what enervation does your your hp, def, attack?

but enough about how fail procs can be. rock doesnt have the same philosophy as the person in question here, i watched him drop rapchez in just a few hits, and im sure its all in good fun for them, like it is when i kill my friends in nw.

Brolic
04-14-2010, 12:51 PM
bwhahaha i killed rockstar before lenali pewpew'ed me down >:D

handlewithcare
04-14-2010, 08:18 PM
and on the not attacking tang issue, she has a valid reason so... WTF IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE REST OF YOU. im so sick of watching procs scatter once tang comes, half the time its me and a select few others left to take on 10 caps by ourselves. then if you for some reason cant run away fast enough and you die, you immediately head to the opposite side of the map to avoid dying again.
tang has some good members, but theyre no wheres near invincible. im sick of blowing my aoe debuffs on a group of tang to watch all the procs run away and not make use of them. you realize if their whole group is enervated they no longer have an advantage right? have u seen what enervation does your your hp, def, attack?

+154

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:24 PM
lol

DemonWrath
04-14-2010, 08:27 PM
o.o lol aside from teir war, procs arent bad, i mean >.> 3 170s with alot of 140+ killing 150 and under caps >.> unless some high level cap was kind enough to come to war channel (making the fight even, no one sided unfortunately :/ ) o.o but that was before est took over, havent gone to war channel ever since.

Marth
04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
If you want to be dropped in NW just ask me, I'll attend it just for you. :)

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM

i wanna be dropped o.o but im cap =(

Marth
04-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Well I have a proc FS that can t3, how about I xfer the gears over and do that? I mean I've always wanted to take proc and cap bringer all at one time in one week ;) not to mention be the first one to do it as well.
That will be NW accomplishment of the century.

Valdoroth
04-14-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't see any problem with those Tang members being in proc side. It's the whole procyon in T3 that needs to be fixed, not just one individual.
Yea definately. We don't play smart. Right now its pretty much everyone just trying to get their 30 and then doing whatever they want solo. We need to work on team play.

+1 not cool for me ><

I'm trying man, apparently killing builders, taking out guardians and building res isn't enough for some people. I noticed the "builders" procs have are squishy and are taken out easily, and I end up being the one of the few people apparently capable of building a res. Lately, the wars has been decided in 10 minutes and there's no point in wasting sp/hp packs in a losing effort when the only base you got is your main. Thankfully, I get my 30 points pretty quickly before things are done and procs are getting farmed. The topic starter isn't talking about me I'm sure though.

Oh thats me! :D I build and get spotted often at about 90% and die. I died in my last war at 97% res complete. It ed. And people need to stop building with POINTS and use ALZ instead.

Personally I say find a team one NW and try to stick with that team for every other NW you do. I did it when I was lvl 127 with a bunch of other lvl 127's and we called ourselves Team 127, and we very effectivly stuck together multiple nights in a row for a couple weeks, then some of us moved up in tier and it broke apart. The point is that we all worked as a team for at least the major part of the war even if we were losing. We as a team turned the tide of a couple wars by simply staying as a group. I think everyone should implement this idea, and guilds should build teams according to player strengths and classes.

Marth! I've not seen you in game in awhile! :O where you been? I've missed chatting with you sometimes.