PDA

View Full Version : please help me

conan012
10-11-2010, 04:44 AM
good day guys! i'm a player from cabal global and since it will soon close i want to try playing here in cabal NA so i download the client and register for a new account but my problem is everytime i open my cabal NA and enter my username and password it always say failed to connect the server. is it because of the ip ban? please help me. thanks.

AeonSoifon
10-11-2010, 04:50 AM
It is not because ur ip blocked, it is because it is not the date yet when u gonna be able to transfer to NA server. Check the update on the main page, they will tell when u gonna be able to play and transfer in NA server. It is in October that will happen but when, idk. U gonna have to be patient for a little while and wait the date of the transfer.

cerverus3
10-11-2010, 04:57 AM
is going to oct 27 for people from global to trasfer his or her acc to this server

conan012
10-11-2010, 04:58 AM
i mean to say i create new account to experience what its like in cabal na but it always say failed to connect to server. please try again later. but what's really confusing me is that my friends here can access cabal na and i can't. we are all playing cabal global. we are here in china.

sn0wXz
10-11-2010, 10:06 AM
i mean to say i create new account to experience what its like in cabal na but it always say failed to connect to server. please try again later. but what's really confusing me is that my friends here can access cabal na and i can't. we are all playing cabal global. we are here in china.

Dont listen to the first response, it is most likely because of the ip restrictions, to test this, try downloading a Virtual private network (hotspot shield) or something of the sort, when u turn that on and let it connect, it should allow to you connect to any NA site/server without restrictions of chinese isp.
This is same message i got when i try to enter global, untill i changed ip with a virtual private network, it is ip restrictions.
the only other possible situation is Gameguard being unable to connect, so if you have all firewalls off or added exceptions for cabal and gamegaurd u should be ok...

conan012
10-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Dont listen to the first response, it is most likely because of the ip restrictions, to test this, try downloading a Virtual private network (hotspot shield) or something of the sort, when u turn that on and let it connect, it should allow to you connect to any NA site/server without restrictions of chinese isp.
This is same message i got when i try to enter global, untill i changed ip with a virtual private network, it is ip restrictions.
the only other possible situation is Gameguard being unable to connect, so if you have all firewalls off or added exceptions for cabal and gamegaurd u should be ok...

i will try this. thanks for the response.

reconmgl
10-12-2010, 05:26 AM
lame i connected and checked ah of mercury server last time 2 days ago without problems and today can't connect. anyone who connected before got same problem?

Rowe
10-12-2010, 09:11 AM
its because of your IP since you are not in NA.

it might have worked for a short period of time, but i believe since our recent event has ended there has been a small update to cancel the event.

please w8 till oct 27th when merger will happen and you should be able to play with us.

GL see you then.

xellor
10-12-2010, 04:50 PM
its because of your IP since you are not in NA.

it might have worked for a short period of time, but i believe since our recent event has ended there has been a small update to cancel the event.

please w8 till oct 27th when merger will happen and you should be able to play with us.

GL see you then.

But the thing is..GMs have told us in our notice saying that Cabal NA is open for global service....which means Cabal NA 'should' be able to be played by ppl all around the world.

but then...maybe they have changed the IP restriction recently..