PDA

View Full Version : A nipperlug

Vontar
10-11-2010, 03:23 PM
the nipper, in the town. ALone Q.Q

Havoc
10-11-2010, 03:27 PM
xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx waited.
The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air.
There were nipperlugs in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years.
His warnings to gm[daisy] were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx was a procyon for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the warp portals and he said to dad "I want to be on the warp daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY NIPPERLUGS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the tierra glorissa of the UAC he knew there were nipperlugs.
"This is this is XxNarutoxX" the megaphone crackered. "You must fight the nipperlugs!"
So xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx gotted his palsma bm2 and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the nipperlugs
"I will shoot at him" said the nipperlug+ and he fired the normal attack. xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the nipperlugs" he shouted
The megaphone said "No, xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx. You are the nipperlug"
And then xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx was a nipperlug.

KeepHatin'Drake
10-11-2010, 03:30 PM
ill bet the jews did this

macbowes
10-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Havoc, you're nothing short of a literary genius.

Hasufel
10-11-2010, 03:35 PM
wow just...breathtaking story..riveting really.

Ghost
10-11-2010, 03:42 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/20ij607.png

Berserk_Fury
10-11-2010, 06:58 PM
That picture made me sadface.

[GM] DaisY
10-15-2010, 02:44 AM
xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx waited.
The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air.
There were nipperlugs in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years.
His warnings to gm[daisy] were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx was a procyon for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the warp portals and he said to dad "I want to be on the warp daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY NIPPERLUGS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the tierra glorissa of the UAC he knew there were nipperlugs.
"This is this is XxNarutoxX" the megaphone crackered. "You must fight the nipperlugs!"
So xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx gotted his palsma bm2 and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the nipperlugs
"I will shoot at him" said the nipperlug+ and he fired the normal attack. xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the nipperlugs" he shouted
The megaphone said "No, xxxichigoy2kdbzxxx. You are the nipperlug"

Sorry, I should have listened. T_T

Rs071822
10-15-2010, 03:01 AM
*Encore Encore* J'adore L'histoire

Penguin
10-15-2010, 04:04 AM
CSB
Interesting .

toughnuter
10-16-2010, 02:09 AM
lolwat?